lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 9:20:31 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

i’d love to talk to you about galar sometime.[break][break]

curious - someone else who knew about the events of the galarian dream. she can only assume it was the galarian dream - her file wouldn't have said anything else. it's one of the few reasons she's decided to use her day off from work to go out, rather than hole herself back into the books. she's not sure what kind of galar he lived through, but she knows it's different. different from hers. [break][break]

did he have a memory of the distant dream? perhaps there was something that she didn't know - something that he was more privy to.[break][break]

the nurse sits in a coffee shop, her order still warm on the table when she glances down to her phone. she had already called the leader to set a time, and now all she has to do is wait for him to arrive. marisol frames it as a casual talk, or something to build off what they had the last time they'd seen each other. [break][break]

she glances at the donut sitting on the wax paper wrapper, humming before taking a quick bite of the sugary pastry. delicious.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

mari's sitting in a coffee shop after arranging a meeting with navy! this is sometime in the evening, after the gym has closed!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 6:12:20 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
COFFEE SHOP SOCIAL.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

With how much other responsibilities call him away, the sheriff feels like a stranger in his own city. Dewford citizens greet him with as much enthusiasm as they always do, but they don’t stick around to make talk. Those that do ask questions about all the absurd things he has been forced to do lately. One fight after another. If it isn’t the toxic chain, it’s Kyogre. If it isn’t Kyogre, it’s a trip into Eternatus’s innards. If not Eternatus, then Rocket will attack.[break][break]
On and on. He has to catch a train to Ever Grande soon. There’ll be a late night meeting with some AQUA people about something or another.[break][break]
But, for now, he is hers. Navy walks into the coffee shop, a trendy little place selling Kalosian brews. Sitting down, Navy takes off his hat. His face looks pale. Black bags hint at fatigue.[break][break]
Hey there, Simone.” He calls her by her last name – an old habit. When he was a younger man, he did it to sound cool. Somewhere along the way, it started sounding natural.[break][break]
What’s up?” He drinks his coffee, ignoring the heat and the flavor. His blood needs the caffeine.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 8:35:33 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

darkened bags under the eyes is a look she's a too familiar with. [break][break]

her lips curl into a natural smile (natural now; it would have been foreign days ago). he'd taken some time out of his busy day to entertain her, after all. as a gym leader, she'll assume he's just as busy as she can be; likely not taking care of those in hospice, moreso dealing with the political and supernatural climates of hoenn. [break][break]

everyone has their own battles. [break][break]

"navidson." like him, she shares the habit. though unlike him, it's from years of practiced smiles and forced professionalism. "thank you for coming out today." [break][break]

her eyes make a cursory glance to his coffee, then locking eye contact. "the last time we spoke.. you said something about galar?" she hums, fingers slightly gripping onto the glaze through wax paper.[break][break]

she already knows he experienced the dream; it's the reason he brought it up. [break][break]

"what do you remember of the dream?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes aaa

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 20:07:39 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

COFFEE SHOP SOCIAL.

She cuts right to the heart of the matter. It ages him up. Physically, he remains the same. Men do not spontaneously have their hair darken or grow beards, at least not without the intervention of space-time. It’s his eyes that show the age. Steel gives way to rust. Sharpness dulls to the glint of rusted metal. He loses himself to that dream, if just for another moment.[break][break]
You were a far better warrior than you ever were a father. His daughter told him – parting words he will carry to his many graves. [break][break]
…you were in the shield.” His answer, he imagines, seems a non-sequitur. A total nonanswer. It is anything but.[break][break]
Otherwise, young lady, I would remember you.” A hint of an accent slips into his voice. It is said that if a man lives in a foreign land for long enough, his voice takes the baggage home with him. The accent sounds natural, not something overbearing or affected for performance’s sake.[break][break]
I remember it the way you remember what you did last year, and the year before that. It was my life, what happened there. I saw strangers become my friend. I saw children grow up, don a warrior’s armour, and wed. I held my own child in my arms. I dreamed of a man with an archangel’s name in a land called Hoenn and felt pity for him.”[break][break]
A pause, as he drinks his coffee.[break][break]
And I woke one day to realize that man was me, and that Galar was the dream. Old friends with whom I broke bread regarded me as a stranger.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 22:01:53 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

sword.[break][break]

marisol doesn't know what happened in that dream; she doesn't know how the dreams differed. she was so engrossed in her own research in her shield's motostoke that she never thought to reach out to those who were researching in the other group. an oversight, she'll admit, fueled by her own reluctance to be social. it's different, now. [break][break]

she takes a bite from the pastry, brows furrowed trying to recall the smallest details about her time in galar. the only thing to remind her that it existed was a little wooden carving - the tiniest little carving to prove it was real. though the memory fades, the frustration she feels when she can't remember has only grown stronger this past year. [break][break]

"i see.." she hums, though only in thought. he remembered more than she did, at least. should she be empathetic and glad for him, pitiful, or envious? [break][break]

she chooses the first option. [break][break]

"it sounds like you lived through a lot," everyone does after twenty years. it's not a matter of if they remembered, but rather what they remembered that marisol is interested in, however. she's not that kind - not anymore. "and it sounds like you've remembered a lot." [break][break]

she hoped that she'd remember him if they met in the dream. [break][break]

but that's easy to say.[break][break]

"personally, i don't remember my personal life back in galar." her fingers press against the wrapper, a grown slowly approaching her lips as she licks the residue glaze off. "i only remember drowning myself in work and drowning myself in research. i remember researching the mines, holding dynite ore, looking at the poison that oozed into the land." -- looking into the poison that corrupted the land, much like what they've been seeing recently - but different. [break][break]

there are faces blurred, and a young girl obscured. it's getting foggy when she tries to fall back into it, but she only squints in discomfort.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

notes aaa

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 22:27:06 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

COFFEE SHOP SOCIAL.

Eternatus’s work.” Perhaps he should mind his tongue. Some part of him thinks it unwise to speak the slumbering skeleton’s name aloud, but another part knows she deserves to know.[break][break]
He is mankind’s enemy.” To speak of that monster is to invite ruin, but he speaks the name all the same. If Eternatus can hear them from within His dream, Navy will not dignify Him with fear. Eternatus bleeds, as Navy saw in Galar and in his ventures down into the depths of the Deep Sea. If a thing can bleed, it can die.[break][break]
Even death itself can die, when cast in strange aeons.[break][break]
There were many trapped in the sword who studied Eternatus and His effects on the land. , who will soon take over the gym here, was chief among them. Like you, she does not remember the dream.” There is a hint of envy in the notion.[break][break]
I’m not a scholar. I’m a warrior. The High King gave me his steed and charged me to use it well in defense of Galar. I travelled the land, delivering messages and notes between the kingdoms. That is where my memory blurs. You…drive, yeah?” He sounds younger again for just long enough to pull out modern lingo. “It’s like how your mind numbs itself during a drive.” Very rarely can he speak about this with candor.[break][break]
My time there was spent fighting, not learning. I’ll tell you this, as I’ve said to many others: no good is going to come from using dynergy.” It’s spoken with a warrior’s practicality and a burning memory of the waste lands beyond city walls rather than scientific facts.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 7:50:32 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots marisol"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i'm standing on the ashes of who i used to be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

mankind's enemy?[break][break]

in her memory, eternatus was a large, purple dragon. in her memory, its body oozed poison, corrupting everything that it touched. in her memory, the devastation, strife and pain that it caused was far too great, killing off hundreds of what little population there was in galar, killing off even more pokemon and wildlife. in her memory, it was a massacre - and the war they waged looked nothing more than a colony of ants marching through the true battle. [break][break]

"i couldn't meet as many people as i wished i did." she doesn't remember why she didn't, and the bitterness at wasted time grows the fresher the thought. it's only fueled further not knowing what she was doing in the interim. if anything, she still remembers the feeling of veils crafted with carefully carved stone and reused plastic brought from the waking world. [break][break]

perhaps it would be a good idea to meet this head researcher. [break][break]

she tucks the name in the back of her head, now wearing a soft smile whilst taking another bite of her pastry. all the while trying to absorb the information, only perking up slightly at the mention of dynergy. naturally, he would think it's a substance made from hell. it's natural for him to be unhappy with it, seeing the struggle and suffering that it brought upon the world. it's natural for him to be against the use when he knows of the destructive potential of it, and yet-- [break][break]

"it's still a necessary evil." without speaking a beat, marisol speaks with the most pessimism she's voiced in a while. with the amount of beasts and pseudo-gods walking the lands, a pokemon that only grew gargantuan seemed much less intimidating - in theory. [break][break]

"however, i agree. eternatus is too dangerous." as was the black knight "and it seems like it exists in the current time..?" which was curious, seeing as it has never shown itself outside of her fleeting dream. he was a warrior, however, there was merit to being a scholar. [break][break]

"it believe it's best use this time to learn about the beast before it reappears."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".marisol"]--accent:#a2add0[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #a2add0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 10:49:19 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

COFFEE SHOP SOCIAL.

Evil is evil.” He speaks the words with singular conviction. “And evil is never necessary.” Both of the powers battling for the soul of this region disagree. They would harness this evil, use it for their own ends, claim that they have no choice.[break][break]
There is always a choice. There is always an opportunity to be better.[break][break]
Her notion of studying Eternatus casts his eyes towards the sea. He wonders how she would react, were she to learn about the nature of the Ultra Deep Sea. Eternatus rests just a few short miles away. The rift carries them across lightyears, right into the belly of the beast.[break][break]
…we know about Eternatus. The League’s best and brightest are working hard on that.” A glint in his eyes grows as he sees an opportunity. “We can’t talk about it with civilians. Classified. Can’t ask you to join up in good conscious, either, but it’d probably go a long way if what you’re wanting to do is research Eternatus.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 18:29:06 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

that's where they disagree.[break][break]

however marisol will bite the words back; there are certain things that should not be said in front of someone who has such a differing view from hers. the outcome - the end of a life, let it be the region's or the enemy's - will remain the same; the difference is which side death will ultimately slit the throat of in cold, merciless blood. [break][break]

her eyes however, glint at a mention. marisol knew, to a degree, that the league was already working on looking into the beast. she knows, as well, that rocket was looking into them as well - though to what depth, she doesn't know. dual-toned eyes squint slightly, her body leaning back into the seat as one leg crosses over the other. [break][break]

"really, now?" she hums, brushing over a lock of grey behind her ear. marisol wasn't one for roundabouts, always to the point, though maybe it was a little too blunt. she was never good at speaking with people, so her words can be crass. her father was always better at striking up a deal. "... personally, i'd love to join the cause." she picks up the pastry another time, taking a bite of the sugar. [break][break]

a moment of silence befalls her, and the melancholic smile makes itself apparent when the pastry lowers. [break][break]

"i've been theorizing, see," theorizing, researching, and yet her research can only take her so far when she has no authorization "... theorizing a cure for the poison."[break][break]

it's a lie by omission-- but he doesn't need to know.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #a2add0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
muddy waters
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 0:05:35 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

COFFEE SHOP SOCIAL.

A quirk of his brow hints at the curiosity her words rouse. Quack doctors and the League’s best alike boast cures, but nothing has ever been truly efficient in his experience. Those who have been called into Eternatus’s embrace by the song of the sea rarely resurface.[break][break]
Oh yeah?” Two words, accompanied by a twirl of his hand, as if adamantly wishing for her to go on. Earlier in the year, he met a young man named . Marisol spurs the same curiosity as that boy did. If an outsider can manage to keep up with the League’s research without access to League resources, his mind races at the possibility of what they can do when properly funded.[break][break]
Suppose you have something. Before we go any further, you should know you’d be subject to a thorough investigation by the HBIC before you got any sort of clearance. We’re at war, and the League’s had Rattata problems in the past.” Despite what those above him may think, he does not trust blindly, even when mankind’s enemy is involved.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
muddy waters
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 22:04:32 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she's dirtied. [break][break]

dirty money, dirty surgeries, dirty cuts and dirty bodies; her being is stained by blood and dyed in a myriad of rot. to drink the chalice is to poison oneself, yet if you label the putrid foolishness as temptation, someone is bound to drink it anyways. her curiosity knows no bounds, even if it leads her to destruction. [break][break]

it's led her down this path. [break][break]

'i understand." it's only natural for her to be investigated, especially when it involved the presence of eternatus, and the confidential information. all things considered, she is only a citizen who recently obtained her nursing license and degree. they'll have questions for her, and she'll be ready. [break][break]

he's right not to blindly trust her. [break][break]

the nurse lowers her food, a solemn smile to her lips as her knees press together. is it anxiety when her fingers tremble, slightly, despite hopes of grandeurs? "i only.. desperately want to find a cure." it's no lie; and the years of lives she's lost to the poison back then is enough to sting at old eyes, and an older heart. "i know i might be asking something sensitive, but still, i need to know." she'll be vulnerable, just this once, with her eyes still in galar and her heart still with the children she failed when she asks:[break][break]

"has there been notable progress on a cure to dynergy exposure?"

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
muddy waters
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 7:37:22 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

COFFEE SHOP SOCIAL.

His answer is a cynical huff that hints at laughter. She asks a fair question, and he can only meet it with silence. That should serve well enough for a no as more coffee is poured for him and drank with mild tremors in the left hand. [break][break]
We’re only just starting to remember that it’s a problem. When I saw a dynamax Pokémon back in Galar, it was either in the Motostoke stadium or in the field. Didn’t even realize Dynergy exposure could kill.” But oh how the reports are starting to file in - reports of Pokémon who moved too close to power spots for their own good. Those unfortunate creatures were walking dead. [break][break]
But we’re starting to get the picture. Everyone’s too busy turning dynamax into a weapon to worry ‘bout curing anything. Truth be told, we need all the help we can get.” They’re in a scientific arms race, and every hour matters. “If you want, I can get you the paperwork work you need to fill out. I’ll get up with someone at the HBIC, get your background check out of the way, and help you get to work.

notes about this post

Notes go here

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights