twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
[DW] A Beachside Distraction
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 22:37:37 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
She couldn't eat.
She couldn't sleep.
She couldn't do much of anything, really.

All there was to do was to just sit in her laboratory with the other scientists and just stare. Her cheek was still bruised from the blow that Cillian had connected to her. Maybe some work could be done and Soyeon could distract herself from it for a bit. Get started on analyzing some samples from Area Zero that had been turned in. But every so often, a stray thought led her astray, and she was back in that room. hands wrapped around that poor woman as she squeezed. Each time, she was out for a few minutes. Just frozen as she felt her heart ready to explode out of her chest. Her stomach felt like it was crawling up her throat, and it only settled back down when she had managed to calm herself back down.

That had been a day ago, when she broke down again in the lab and been forced to take a sabbatical, saved only by her previous work done in part with Rocket's assistance. Anybody else would have likely been thrown out or disposed of.

So there she was, standing on Slateport Beach. She had hoped that the nice weather and beaches would be a proper cure for whatever was going on with her head. Vacoule was content resting in her arms as the infant Bulbasaur was eager to go sig around in the sand for the for first time. Some Pokemon did tend to wander about, so she had brought a few Pokeballs just in case. But it wouldn't be the focus of her trip. Other people were in swimwear, which she did envy having the courage to just openly flaunt your body so freely. She wasn't a model, but the long nights of gorging herself on chocolates had given her a pretty average figure.

"N-Nice day, huh?" she stammered out to a passing guest. Any attempt at small talk was really only a few words, a somewhat worried noise or a silent nod. Socializing wasn't her strong suit, more than what was swirling around her head at this point. Maybe she could talk with somebody and clear her head for a minute or so, but all she could really do was to stare at others before just

So much so that people began to speak about the woman who was behaving strangely. Being fine one minute and then the next, looking to be close to tears or sitting down to tremble for a moment.

@
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 16:57:52 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
The beach, as a rule, was not her favorite place.

For someone born and raised (allegedly) in a tropical environment, she hated the heat, which meant that, 50% of the time, the beach was literal hell. She couldn’t wear shorts or t-shirts with her metal pieces and surgery scars-- too many questions. And sand, ugh, sand was the worst. It always got into the little seams in her equipment, gumming up the servos, making things catch.

She couldn’t really feel pain in her left arm but she definitely could feel where it snagged and ground.

Unlike the majority of the beach-goers, she was wrapped in multiple layers: hiking boots and tall socks that came up to her knees, long-sleeve underarmor, regular shirt, sweatshirt, and gloves, and neck bandana. The only skin showing was the pale swath from mid-thigh to knee. The scars there were fairly minimal, and could probably be written off as just generalized Hoenn-related bullshit.

She was happy to pass through on her way to meet her dark-alley parts guy when she bumped into someone, hard, interrupting their gossip. She exchanged glares with them and followed the line of sight of their party to the poor soul they were talking about.

And poor soul, indeed. She wasn’t good at people but she knew how to clock when someone was having a Bad Time, courtesy of all her own Bad Times.

So she stepped up to the woman and raised a gloved hand in greeting.

“Hi,” she said, “um, don’t take this the wrong way, but… are you okay?”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 4:07:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORELULL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TEARFUL LOOK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 18:25:57 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon had been taking another break to sit down on the sandy shores of the beach when a voice had graced her ears. She looked up just in time to catch sight of another woman looking at her and asking if she was alright. Her expression was still a gateway that put her erratic behavior for all to see. She was brave to be out in the sand like this: dressed like she was off to go delving into some mine rather than enjoy the day on the beach. But who was Soyeon to judge considering she had on a light sweater and anything to cover up her body. It was hot, but far better than the alternative.

"O-Oh! Er, hi." She smiled at the other woman, grateful for the distraction from her thoughts for the moment. Yet how the hell was she going to answer that question. It was obvious something was wrong, but who could she tell? Nobody would dare to stay with nor help somebody who had done what she did. her hands were stained with blood that wouldn't wash off. But Soyeon pushed it into the back of her mind, as far as it would go. ”I'm fine." she lied through her teeth and looked at some of the Pokémon that ventured through the beachside. A Dedenne scampered to a brush in search of food as she watched it. "I, uh, just needed some fresh air. What about you? You've got to be sweating in all of that out here."

( Skipping this round! )

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 18:51:00 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
At places along the boardwalk, the weathered wood dipped, bowed, or slanted at angles into the sand, such that the two were blurred together; or, really, like the beach was a trillion tiny granular mouths, slowly consuming the places where humanity tried to array some order.

The strange woman’s face was still somewhat pained as they traveled up and down. She balked a little, struggling with the question-- like anyone would when a weird stranger came up to you and asked why you were being so weird-- and her gaze jumped away to look at the pale sand.

“...sure,” she said, not really believing, but also, she was a weird stranger asking weird people weird questions. Obviously no one was going to be totally honest with her. The woman wasn’t dying, and that was, like, the most important part, right? “Ohh, yeah, I’m toasty under here. But I’m, uh. Sensitive to-- to the sun, so.” She cleared her throat and leaned back against boardwalk railing.

Look at both of them, badly keeping secrets. It was heartening to know she wasn’t the only trainwreck out here trying to vibe in the real world.

She spotted a little lavender cap sprouting out of some beach grass and knelt to investigate.

“But I needed some fresh air,” she said, voice wry, letting this other woman know she knew. Which, she did and she didn’t. She could tell when people were weird and hiding things because she was weird and hiding things, but obviously, she didn’t know specifics.

“You can call me Ana. What’s your name?” she asked, tapping a Pokeball to the Morelull before it could jump up and run away.

catch attempt morelull

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:33:41 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIBOMBEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] AROMATIC MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KABUTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE MORELULL!
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 1:55:21 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
What a strange companion to meet here, of all places. There came a moment of silent reflection as if the two of them had a moment of understanding. They were two women who had scars to hide and were doing everything to ensure people weren't going to be able to see them. Soyeon avoided eye contact for a bit, but was attempting to at least put forth an effort to have good manners at least. After another soft exhale and shaking her head, the woman quietly watched as the Morelull was caught without too much effort. "Soyeon." she said after some minor hesitation, "I'm Soyeon. It's nice to meet you, Ana. Nice to get fresh air every now and again."

The other woman seemed like a nice person so far. The blonde hair reminded her of another woman she had remained friendly with back home in college, though she was still distant to Ana in front of her. "I've just been going through a lot. Something happened and I-" A sudden digging in the sand caught her attention while a Kabuto wormed its way through the sand and continued its hunt for food. She had recalled seeing something aboard the list of "parts" needed for what she would need for something she had been eyeing for a while now. But was Vacoule ready to try and battle at his age? Her eyes locked onto it quickly as she whistled for the small Bulbasaur around her. The baby Pokémon bounded forth towards the lone fossil Pokémon. The small Bulbasaur soon let out a soft cry and raised one of its vines and attacking using it with a VINE WHIP. It sent the Kabuto flying back and stuck on top of its shell as the legs flailed around. Soyeon threw a pokeball at the fallen Kabuto and turned her attention back to her Ana.

"I thought that coming out here would clear my head a bit. I just need to do anything but be by myself now." She said, returning back to that sullen tone that she had been with beforehand. "Did I look that suspicious out here? I was sure that I could have fooled people..."

( attempting to catch the Kabuto )

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights