Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
xenogenesis
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 0:10:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

"What are you thoughts? Do you think it's a phenomena worth recreating in a more controlled environment?"[break][break]

once again found himself within 's ROCKET laboratory, spewing the thoughts and ideas that sprung from his staunchly non-scientific brain. Nomi had endured many of his musings by this point — all with grace — so why not another?[break][break]

In this instance, he'd recounted what they'd all witnessed at the battle with KYUREM: 's laser hitting its target, the GIANT CHASM opening, and then the immediate stampede of odd PARADOX POKÉMON. Barnaby also made sure to connect this event to what they'd experienced in dealing with the VIOLET BOOK and the LEGENDARY BIRDS that had manifested from within it.[break][break]

TERA CRYSTALS, INTERDREAM MIST, a mighty power source... could they even recreate something like that in a lab?

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights