Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
aves [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 2:40:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

didn't answer immediately. He took time to gather his thoughts; deserved at least half-truths, considering all he'd done. [break][break]

"I find it..." He trailed off, still trying to find the words. [break][break]

"...necessary." Here Barnaby gave Cillian a knowing look. "No one else would have satisfied Moltres."[break][break]

ROCKET needed the LEGENDARY BIRD on its side, yes, but at what cost? As soon as he'd slipped that shadowed collar around his throat knew that MOLTRES would be the one to take his life one day. [break][break]

That was the deal they'd struct, after all: his life for power many could only dream of. Like a crossroads demon peddling its pact to the uninitiated. The only difference was that Barnaby knew what he was getting into.[break][break]

"We'll need its help in the conflicts to come. It's an honor to serve Rocket in that capacity."[break][break]

Behind them, a DRAGAPULT lurked — another ghost stowed away in the shadows. Was 's ship haunted or something? Pepin, bless him, YAWNED once again to lull the dragon to sleep.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

catching dragapult [break]
[break]
[water / ghost][break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span]filter:grayscale(1);transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span:hover]filter:none;transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
aves [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 21:31:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Necessary.[break][break]

That was not a word he'd have used in days after Lugia's blessing. Euphoric, perhaps, worthy or exhilarated — necessary implied a degree of reluctance. 's look and the remark that follows seems to confirm that his Avatarship had not come without cost.[break][break]

In the days to come, Cillian would learn the depths of his own darkness, but for now he is blissfully ignorant.[break][break]

"An honour I share," Cillian agrees. "You may find that some of our colleagues mistrust those of us who are blessed. Perhaps it's jealousy." He knew that wasn't the case for , though. "But we will be the ones defending them on the front lines."[break][break]

An Intelleon swims past, ignored.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
water/ghost[break]
skip

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
aves [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 3:54:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PALAFIN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ZERO TO HERO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSKULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE DRAGAPULT!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
aves [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 20:17:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Jealousy," Barnaby inclined his head in agreement, adding, "Or fear."[break][break]

Many did not understand the pact between an Avatar and its patron. Even himself was still working out what MOLTRES wanted from him. [break][break]

"Whatever the case, I've prepared myself for a less-than positive reception. I know things are different now."[break][break]

Farther out, a screech from MOLTRES alerted the admin; his attention turned away from and, breaking from LUGIA, he saw the Legendary Bird pluck a PALAFIN from the water with its claws. It brought the cetacean closer to the boat and dropped it — as an offering? Barnaby wasn't sure, but threw a Poké Ball to capture it nonetheless.

catching palafin[break]
[break]
[water / ghost][break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span]filter:grayscale(1);transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
aves [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 17:05:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Fear.[break][break]

His smile is a slow, creeping thing.[break][break]

"And why shouldn't they fear us?" Cillian did not despair in knowing that many of his fellow Rocket's trembled at the thought of his power. "We are forces of nature."[break][break]

Much like the SPRINGTIDE STORMS that crash against the Codfather's hull, delivering an unconscious Duskull onto the deck. Cillian curiously tosses a pokeball, assured that it's still breathing when the capsule sucks the ghost inside and begins to shake.[break][break]

"We're all on the same side. It's the League who need to be most afraid."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
water/ghost[break]
catch duskull

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aves [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 19:02:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAMPERL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MUDDY WATER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TENTACRUEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT TYPE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] KNOCK OFF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
aves [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 1:38:51 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"True enough." [break][break]

Inwardly, Admin Bee subtly rejected the label forces of nature. His bond with MOLTRES felt more otherworldly. Higher... no, lower than their earthly realm. More sinister, more binding.[break][break]

and deserved to be feared. They were other now. [break][break]

"And yet the League's most prominent members are as foolhardy as ever. Still," His gaze flicked from the roiling waters back to Cillian. "We'll give them something to be truly afraid of."[break][break]

MOLTRES' guttural screech echoed off the waves in the distance.

skipping[break]
[break]
[water / ghost][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
aves [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 22:03:41 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The seas thrash beneath a furious battle as Lugia wrestles with a Tentacruel that oversteps boundaries, daring to swim within the leviathan's reach. It's not much of a fight, for though tentacles attempt to CONSTRICT the Guardian's movements, they can do nothing to stop the bolt of THUNDER that lights the heavens and slams down into the sea.[break][break]

The storm casts the ship in an eerie pallor, fitting to the grim conversation held by those aboard.[break][break]

In contrast to the fierce cry of Moltres above, Cillian's laughter is soft. Subtle. Yet there's a menace in it to match the smile he offers .[break][break]

"Yes," he agrees. "We will."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
water/ghost[break]
catch tentacruel and FIN

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
aves [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 6:15:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]CILLIAN CAUGHT THE TENTACRUEL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT TYPE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] KNOCK OFF

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing