Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
deputy
cadet
save a horse
ride a cowboy
6'5" height
6'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
Far From Any Road | M
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 2:36:32 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]Montgomery made no move to enter 's home, nor did the man make one to invite him inside. Understandably so: home was a safe place, and well... maybe Montgomery still wasn't safe. He knew he wouldn't trust Jethro if the roles were reversed.

Still, he had quite the heart to offer him a comb, fresh from the package, and a teasing remark instead of a biting one.

"I'll show ya princess," he mumbled, combing the grass and dust from the long strands of hair. Finally, the knots were relieved, and he felt better knowing he didn't look a fool getting the bent hat on his head. Still had to fix that.

"Here. Promise I don't got lice. Thanks again. Call us if ya have anymore trouble with that shrine." And, with that, Montgomery made his move back to his car, heading back towards Dewford.

[attr="class","montytag"] | sanctuary safeguarding
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Far From Any Road | M
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 6:46:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: