TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 4:51:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
when he arrived, head scientist rose would be met differently than before. she’d let him in the house this time, with a slightly out-of-place ’good afternoon.’[break][break]

her interior was plain if not void of character; undecorated and largely unfurnished. for all the home’s emptiness, what drew the eye almost immediately was a vase beneath a window, boasting a strange bouquet of fresh begonias and fennel sprigs. [break][break]

”make yourself at home,” she suggested dryly, striding past the only two chairs on the floor, pulled up to a table near the kitchen. she’d dressed in her typical work attire: slacks and a black turtleneck. one could assume she owned little else.[break][break]

tending to a brew that popped and wheezed at its end, she asked with her back turned, “coffee? tequila?” or, after a beat, ”both?”[break][break]

a kitchen sink implied there was also water there, probably.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 16:53:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

This was strange....

Walter at least had acted like himself this morning.

"Oh she's inviting you over again? A second date already? I'm so happy for you sir." The elderly butler said and wiped away a fake tear from the corner of one of his eyes. Obviously amused at the situation.

Amor had obviously rebutted that claim.

"We are colleagues Walter, nothing more, or less...." Came the reply with an exasperated sigh. That had been his morning as he got up, and got ready. There were no gifts this time, as he felt it might be weird for him to just keep bringing her stuff like some cat.

So when he got to her home he expected the same treatment as last time, for her to shut the door, and they would go to her lab. That however was not the case, and instead he was treated to going into her house, and she said 'good afternoon' to him.

This was strange....Still he stayed stoic, and exchanged pleasantries with her taking note of how empty her home was. Perhaps he could offer her a shopping spree at some furniture outlet? No she'd probably dislike that. Though her offer of coffee, and tequila caught him off guard, and both brows raised in surprise, and he let out a small chuckle.

"Just coffee is fine with me. I appreciate the offer though...." Another chuckle lingering on his lips as he absorbed everything he could about this space. "I suppose this means....Next time I'll have to invite you to my lab, and home...." It was an absentminded thought that he spoke aloud, but still he felt it would be good for them to continued bridging the space between them even if it was slow going.

He shifted a bit making sure the bandages that were hidden beneath his suit were still wound around him tightly, the last thing he wanted was to bleed all over her home.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 0:46:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”coffee it is.”[break][break]

there was no offer of cream or sugar. she poured, and two mugs with mismatched sihlouettes were brought to the table. her own was chipped and read 'UP AND ATOM', while his assigned him the title 'DR. SMARTYPANTS'.[break][break]

”hm,” she hummed at the mention of an invitation to his home, still with that strange smile. ”how nice.”[break][break]

letting her coffee cool, she sat at the far end of the rectangular table with her hands folded neatly at its edge.[break][break]

”been feeling well, i hope?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 2:51:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He couldn't help, but let a smile cross his lips as he read the words on the two mugs, but he said nothing. Though when she sat across from him, and was still smiling. It was hard to not feel unnerved a little, but he didn't want to cause her undue stress so he took a sip of the coffee.

"As well as I can be after having something try to bite me in half...." He expressed to her with a smile, and realized he hadn't told her about his latest experiment yet. "Er I'll give you the details later, suffice it to say....I'm alive at the very least." He nodded to her with the same pleasant smile on his lips.

"So to what honor do I owe my visit to?" He assumed she needed help of some sort, which if that was the case it was his duty as Head Scientist to attempt to aid her.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 3:02:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
the mugs had been gifts, because what did lulu flint love more than coffee and coffee accessories? nothing. at least, that had been the long-standing belief around team rocket’s submarine laboratories.[break][break]

something had tried to bite amor in half. ”oh?” she sounded intrigued, but it was just another day in hoenn, really. only when he promised details later did she genuinely wonder what it had been that had tried to eat him. if he was going to share, it must have been interesting…[break][break]

”ah. well, it’s good to see you alive, then. i look forward to the story.”[break][break]

his question was met with a moment of silence as she considered her approach. he was smiling, but he knew this was weird, didn’t he? might as well just get it all out there, she thought.[break][break]

”i have an idea to try and lure in cresselia, but i need your help.” there was a short pause, before she elaborated a little more, ”i need you to go to space with me. with erebus – or send it with us.”[break][break]

he would know that the last mission had gone terribly awry. they’d been attacked by cresselia, among other threats, and barely made it home with rushed repairs.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 17:18:51 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He knew it was strange, the whole thing was strange, but still he stayed silent, just listening for the moment.

"Alright done....If you'll give me a few days to recuperate a little more I'll happily go with you." He said to her with ease, his smile growing wider, more sincere. "If you can agree to that, I'm all aboard." She was right he had made it a point to study all the past ventures of the previous Rocket higher ups, so he knew that their last mission had gone horrid. Still he didn't seem all that perturbed, and readily agreed with her request. A gentle sort of amusement flitted across his eyes, everything he had wanted to achieve were now finally coming true.

It would seem that his patience wasn't a wasted virtue after all.

"I assume you would like me to use Erebus to help subdue Cresselia? Or did you have another plan?" Despite his wounds he was suddenly invigorated. He was going to space....Among his many dreams as a child that was in his top five, and he had just received a proper invitation. Of course he wasn't going to say no. Not to mention if they succeeded, and she did gain Cresselia then that would add more to Rocket's power. Which they sorely needed now that the League had Palkia in it's grip.

"Do you need me to arrange some guards for our launching point?" Abusing his power wasn't something he readily did, but for a venture like this he would happily swing that bat around if it meant he got to go to space.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 23:30:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
a few days? her eyebrows rose at the unexpected response. she hadn’t known what to expect in the first place, really. a little more time to consider, perhaps. an ounce of self-preserving hesitation, maybe.[break][break]

no. he was ready to fling himself into the stars and see what happened. if only she could feel so sure about the mission.[break][break]

the questions kept coming one after another, and she found herself relieved in realizing that she was no longer alone in preparing and planning. he seemed excited about all of it. she sat back in her chair a little more, adjusting her silly mug closer.[break][break]

”guards might be a good idea. i’ve heard the league has their sights set on sootopolis again since gaining palkia.”[break][break]

”as for erebus: i was hoping it might be able to hold its own against her, yes, and maybe even guide us to her location if she’s hiding. and i do have another plan: i want to bring the tera crystal with us. a lot of it. if she’s familiar with it, it could provide a good distraction, and an opening for fire.”[break][break]

it was incredibly risky research, but it would answer a couple of her questions. did cresselia care that there was such an element that frayed the edges of her realm? would deoxys defend the crystal with the same power it had shown on meteno?[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 13:05:01 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He listened to her plan, and he nodded along. Though he did have a question for her.

"I hope this isn't me overstepping a boundary, but if we do meet Cresselia....Do you want to subdue her with force, or would you like to try reason first? I only ask because loyalty born out of trust, and fear are very different." He said to her though it was something she already knew he assumed, he still wanted to know so he could help her in the most effective way possible. "One is easier broken than the other....It's why in the end very few Tyrants succeed. I want you to succeed, for many reasons....It makes Rocket stronger of course, and...." He wanted to say something else, but he stopped.

"I think you've earned this, and more....So when you gain Cressalia I would not see it torn from you by anyone....Do you understand?" His choice of words said it all. He didn't expect for her to fail in gaining this particular pokemon. In his mind her success was just a matter of time. Something he naturally expected, which is why he was willing to help, and it helped that she was unknowingly allowing him to complete a dream of his own.

"Whichever you choose, Erebus, and I will help you regardless." A genuine, and dazzling smile on his lips as he took another sip.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 6:07:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
i wanted to reason last time. i tried.[break][break]

she stared back, feeling patronized but showing no hint of resentment for it. rather, her eyes held more uncertainty than he would have ever witnessed from her before.[break][break]

at least he was in her corner. perhaps if they were able to wrangle it back from space, it would not simply be stowed away from her in the labs for their studies or thrown into war as another powerful tool. if they managed to be successful, she might be able to gain its forgiveness.[break][break]

she predicted it was all still a longshot, and darkrai lingered in the back of her mind. what would it do, if it found itself in such close proximity? were they enemies, or would they work together like they had in her dream?[break][break]

”… thank you. if we find it, i hope it will be reasonable – but unfortunately, i can’t imagine it will.” why would it, when they came with oppressive intentions? it was a psychic-type, and she suspected it could sense such a threat.[break][break]

she took a small sip of her coffee before setting it back down. too hot, still.[break][break]

”it’ll be more than a few days. ship’s not ready yet, but it will be in about a month, if all goes well. get some training in. you’ll want it for the launch.”[break][break]

after a pause, she mentioned, and ’ll be going with us. and even if we don't see it, it won't be a wasted trip. i'm curious what the tera crystal might lure in, regardless.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 18:23:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He just smiled at her words.

"Perhaps we should bring it a snack, if it's on the moon....Maybe it likes Moon Stones? Or hmmmm that would probably be far to mundane for it...." He contemplated rubbing his chin, they had a month to workshop a plan. It would probably be fine. "And if it isn't reasonable, well then I'll just give you Erebus to battle it. So you're going to have to hang out with us a bit so he can get use to you, and you can learn his abilities proper." He shrugged, and the motion caused him to grimace in pain.

At the mention of , and coming with them he just chuckled a bit.

"Well I probably won't have much to do since you're brining a whole dream team, but it'll be fun regardless." He said, and he leaned back in his chair, the look she had shown wasn't lost on him.

However it would do him no good to pry open that box. All that mattered is that they were going again, and they would succeed this time, and if they didn't then they would try again, and again until they did succeed. There were few people who were as stubborn as he was, and he hoped that she was one of them.

"I'll have plenty of time to recover thankfully, because I won't lie. While nothing will stop me from going up there with you, wearing a space suit while it feels like I'm being stabbed by knives every few seconds would be horrendous." Still he figured this would be a good time for him to go, and get out of her hair. "Assuming you don't require me for anything else, I should probably take my leave." He said with his usual easy smile.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 3:46:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
hanging out with amor and that deoxys, now erebus, was not exactly her idea of a very pleasant time, but she smiled and nodded nonetheless. they were going to space together, after all, sharing the same space for a week.[break][break]

still, she asked, ”why me? that’s why i want you to come along. you know deoxys – and i’ve not had a good history with it. i didn’t always get along with its last avatar.” and that was putting it lightly.[break][break]

while amor considered going again and again, it was not something she’d thought about. five trips to the well-guarded moon was enough for a while. she wanted to see what else was out there. their universe was changing far too rapidly to try the same thing so many times.[break][break]

when he brought up leaving, it was far sooner than she’d predicted. the coffee still sat before him, and her too, not even cool enough to drink yet.[break][break]

”uh… right. sure.” good, maybe? she’d have the afternoon to do something else important – but most likely, she would spend at least the next hour worrying with a bottle of tequila.[break][break]

she nodded, getting up. ”i’ll show you out, then.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 13:28:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

As they were leaving he pondered her question.

"Oh don't mistake me....I fully intend to still go, but would it really be fulfilling to you to have me do all the work, and then you come in to just throw a ball?" He asked her seriously stopping before they got to the door. "I don't think you would be standing idly by mind you....Maybe I'm weird....But wouldn't you rather grasp it with your own hands?" Perhaps he was thinking to hard about this, Amor was perhaps a little clueless.

"Just like in science it's always more invigorating when you make a breakthrough on your own, and while my lending you Erebus wouldn't necessarily be entirely on your own....At least you'd be in the pilot seat....You would be the driving force towards your victory...." Or maybe he was too prideful for his own good, and that is what caused him to think like this. "But if I am wrong in that regard then I apologize...." He smiled a bit pondering if he had gone to far? Oh to know a maiden's heart....

"It was why I suggested you spend a bit more time with us....So you could learn to use him properly, for the one who use to wield Darkrai I'm sure you're more than up to the task."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
cohesion
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 6:29:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
perhaps it was the connection she felt to darkrai and to dreams, but regardless of cresselia’s attack, she felt wrong and stuck in her agreeance to try and drag it back to earth. maybe it was minutely better if someone else handled the heavy fire.[break][break]

but on their way down the hall, she listened, and another idea began to take root – one that she couldn’t share with any of them. a strategy, delicate as it might be, and dangerous too.[break][break]

”you know… you’re right, actually. i will be that driving force, then. thank you.” as much as she hated that deoxys, it would be absolutely necessary to gain its trust. she would need to think of an olive branch.[break][break]

she smiled as she opened the door for him. ”just let me know when you have the time for it.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
cohesion
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 1:55:19 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: