thirty-two
January 25th
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Doctor
Grunt
6'1 height
6'1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nimbus
Laurence Whateley
Test Dummies [S]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 17:06:18 GMT
Laurence Whateley Avatar
His eyes burn from the glare of his computer, each word having repeated itself almost by the hundredth time, slurring into one another. God, he'd been at this for hours...However, seeing that he'd gone this far, there wasn't much he could do but accept that he'd have to continue, Laurence leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes for a moment as the video once again started from the beginning. The words drifted him back to the lab, and from there, the tests only three weeks before. The blinding lights of the office, the odd way he sat across and , and the list of paper work that littered the test lab. It hadn’t felt long after all.

Laurence placed the tape recorder on the table, though there were cameras that littered the laboratory, he’d been more thorough with this. It wouldn’t hurt to cover his ass anyways. The doctor didn’t give the two Rockets much attention, rather his eyes went to his paper, almost as if he read from a script.

"March XX, XXXX. 11:47 AM. I'm glad you guys accepted, though I hate taking time out of your busy schedules, I've been tasked with some studies of the recent events that occurred. I'm sure you all remember the outbreak of what seemed to be Pokémon acting unnaturally, the main similarity being a strand of chains that had been recorded."

It’d be when he finished that he’d glance from his clipboard, hoping that there'd be a semblance of an understanding to this. He’d been the unlucky soul to have to ask for time from higher-ups, however, that didn’t mean he would pass it up. He continued.

“Well, to keep it short, I am here to conduct some studies. Rumors have been circulating that a strange mochi has been going around. People eat them and then go through a few drastic changes, emotionally and physically, and it’s gotten more and more rampant. So, along with you two, I have a few volunteers. I won’t let you know which group you are in, control or experimental, but ultimately for the next few weeks, I’ll be the ones feeding you these things. If you want, you can decline now, but if not, I’ll start today. Throughout it, I'll be testing your physical and emotional capabilities, I can't tell you what you'll experience, but I can tell you I'll try to make this go by with as little resistance as possible.”

He waited a bit, knowing damn well that any refusal would have made it harder on his end, but waited nonetheless. He couldn’t argue against it anyway, patients had a right to refuse treatment, then again, they weren't patients at all. Yet.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Test Dummies [S]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 3:06:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
it was nice to see mint. since stepping down, work had rarely brought them together. her focus had shifted from infinity energy to the interdream zone and more related things, like the tera crystal. she wondered how it related to the toxic chain.[break][break]

as one of the rockets in route 119 that had experienced the chain’s effects, she had been recommended for research. however, she’d not been been given all the details. perhaps they’d known better.[break][break]

her brow furrowed. she peeked sideways at the beast next to her, thinking of other rockets like who had volunteered to be experimented on in the past. as head scientist, she’d been simultaneously grateful and baffled by their willingness and even enthusiasm.[break][break]

when the doctor looked up from his clipboard, her eyes were back on him.[break][break]

”i’m afraid i wasn’t fully informed on what this study would entail. you’re welcome to test me, but i won’t be eating any mochi.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Test Dummies [S]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 4:34:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

"Of course ! I'm always happy to help my fellow scientists. Gods know I need you all to do my heavy lifting." Neon said with a laugh. "Especially the effects of mochi on infinity energy? That's right up my alley." he added. [break][break]

He gave a nod to , happy to see her back in the lab after so long a break. She declines the opportunity to eat but he raises his hand nevertheless. "I will. We need to study the effects of this toxic chain on avatars to understand the risks they may pose towards our own. You'll be in charge of handling me." He said to the other two. [break][break]

"We've procured a few pokemon for detoxification purposes correct? I fear the full effects of the mochi may not evident until digested, but we can't risk that. So, I trust you'll assist in making my system puke it back up once we've gotten our data." he added, knocking on the side of his helmet. The LED panel let off pressure and opens up revealing his mouth. "Shouldn't be too hard like this." he added, not really thinking of the risk at the moment.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| poison patrol [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights