1,861 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A rose by any other name.... (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 18:21:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

As he had promised he had arrived at her home several hours early before their engagement, and brought her back to his manor so that the two of them could get ready. They had plenty of time, and while all he had to do was throw on his suit, he figured she might want to do more than that so he had set aside an entire room just for her, and had a few of his maids on standby to be at her beck and call. Of course they had teleported into the main foyer of his home which was a large luxurious room with a piano in the middle of it, and checkered black, and white tile with twin spiral staircases leading up to the second level.

"Ms. Leitch....Welcome to my home....Should you require any assistance or anything, these three have been instructed to prepare, and help you to the best of their capabilities." With a nod of his head one of the maids stepped forward, and unzipped a dress bag that revealed a lovely white dress. It was made from the finest kalosian fabrics money could buy, and it seemed like it would be a perfect fit for her at first glance.

"Is this dress to your tastes? If not I have others prepared, I wasn't sure what style you would like. I have a galarian one, a johtonian one, and a sinnohian one. I was just the most fond of this one." Since she was indulging him for the night he didn't mind loosening his grip on the leash a little.

close tab

played by

nano

lillias daiches
she/her
thirty
march 27
freezington, galar
pansexual
hacker/florist
grunt
i don't wanna go until you see everything you've lost when you backstab me
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eilidh
eilidh leitch
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2024 1:38:12 GMT
eilidh leitch Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots eilidh"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]

say i'm the only secret you keep

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","postbox"]
[attr="class","imgavatar"]

rich people. [break][break]

not only was the car a cushion, fancy beyond belief, he could so easily wave his hand and give her a room that she swears, is the size of her entire shop (it's an exaggeration, but to she who used to live in a shoebox, this was a luxury she never got the taste of). granted, if you raised a dog on slop then finally gave them a steak, they would ravage it down like a beast and grow greedy for more. [break][break]

eilidh is careful, though. [break][break]

she is no beast; she knows how to relish in the gold. one look at the dress elicits a hum - at least he knows how to keep his word. she almost feels foolish for, at one point, thinking she was asking for something outlandish from her boss. this reminds her that he can use her as much as he'd like - just as much as she'll use him. it's a give and take, if you ignore the obvious shift of power in his favor. [break][break]

"wooow~" she hums, with all decorum thrown out the window. she doesn't try to hide her bewilderment, rather embracing it despite the maids and their stoic expressions. "such a fancy dress? just for me?" the woman coos, ruby red eyes circling around both dress and holder. "i'll try this one on, first." she chuckles, like she was shopping at the highest quality brand. [break][break]

"where'd you even get this from? it's only been a few days." she tilts her head, gently taking some of the carefully sewn fabric between her fingers. it's silky and smooth, light against her touch. if a glance didn't speak for its quality, the material said it all.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eilidh"]--accent:#76a5af[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #76a5af; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,861 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 3:07:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He just smiled at her surprise, and it was often at times like these that he realized he needed to remember that it was unusual for people to be able to snap their fingers, and just have things done.

"A magician never reveals his secrets....I prefer to be a man of my word is all...." A gentle wink flashed to her, and he thinks for a moment. "I should leave you be so that you can get dressed....I'll be waiting in the next room when you're ready. We still have plenty of time so don't feel the need to rush." He explains to her. After all he still needed to get ready himself.

Excusing himself he leaves her in the room with the maids so that she can dress without being disturbed by him, and he takes a seat in one of the plush chairs. Walter his ever dutiful butlers already has a drink prepared for him. Strawberry Lemonade, and he takes a grateful sip of it. So now all he does is wait for her to choose whichever dress suits her fancy, and then they can be off to the party. Lazily wrapping a tie around his neck, his jacket would be given to him before he left. So for now he was just comfortable.

If he was being honest, she was doing him more of a favor than he was doing for her....But she wasn't complaining, and that was enough for now. So he took another drink of his lemonade, and waited.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights