awards
258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
Galarian Grabbers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 3:38:15 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]If only she knew the real .

Though, Rocket Montgomery knew better than to let a woman sway him. He'd been in a position like this too many times, and he'd learned from it in his thirty-odd years of living. Or, so he'd imagined.

Yet, still slipped from his grasp, too quick for him to retaliate. There was no time for him to slap the cuffs on her and him to drag him away with her, wherever the woman decided to disappear to, and his Pokemon wouldn't be able to track the location her KIRLIA took her.

He scowled, instead left with a bunch of floating GALARIAN YAMASK.

"Tch. I hate those types," he muttered under his breath as he kicked away a rock in defeat.

Yet, as he walked back to his patrol car, Montgomery's lips couldn't help but curl into a smirk regardless.

[attr="class","montytag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Galarian Grabbers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 1:14:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven