Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
253 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
Galarian Grabbers [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 16:15:44 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena looked through the binoculars as a series of Galarian Yamasks floated through the city street in front of the morgue. They were captured pokemon, but the owner of the morgue left them out at night to discourage anyone who would try to rob the place, based on their intel. [break][break]

Dusk had fallen, and the duo's mission to capture Galarian form pokemon for the black market was approaching its deadline. "This is not my kind of work," Ameena confessed as she offered the binoculars to her colleague, "but it is more fun than I initially suspected." Black market dealings were a little interesting, as she got to see what was in demand, and the work tended to be easy. It grew her list of successes with the organization, which couldn't hurt. [break][break]

"They are very aimless spirits. I think we can approach now. No one appears to be around." [break][break]

She stepped out from the alley, signaling her Espathra, Edith, to swoop in from high ground and pluck one up in her beak. "Ripe for the picking..."

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
Galarian Grabbers [m]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 1:45:11 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Another simple job, all things considered. Leilani had once again been swept all the way towards Mauville, standing beside Ameena once more as they scouted the place out. It was to be a pretty simple mission. Just snatching up Yamasks before anybody could claim them for a quick buck on the black market.

“Lot of ‘em.” She commented and knelt down next to the other woman and took the binoculars offered to her. “Good chance of a payday. Should be easy.”

The Alolan followed suit, taking some steps out of the alleyway that Ameena stepped out of and taking another glance around to ensure herself the coast was indeed clear. Taking out a net gun, she'd load up a fresh bundle of nets and slowly begin picking the Yamask off, one by one. Her aim was true and remained impeccable.

"Making short work of 'em. Should be a quickie."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
253 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
Galarian Grabbers [m]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 17:36:44 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Leilani's net gun work was impeccable. Ameena released Corviknight to host the netted Yamask while Kirlia lifted them onto the large bird. Her Espathra continued to assault the one in her beak, using lumina crash to render it unconscious on the ground. She placed it on Corviknight, also. Ameena still flinched. The noise of such an attack risked raising civilian attention.[break][break]

"Edith, return," she said in a raised voice, getting the bird's attention. She returned it to her pokeball once it got close enough, though it had moved reluctantly. "I love Edith, but her tendency for violence can hinder just as much as it helps. People can be more reasonable than pokemon, at times." Leilani's stealthier approach was superior. [break][break]

Ameena rose as about a dozen Yamask rested on Corviknight's back. "It is a good haul. I think we can go ahead and leave unless you want to shoot a few more just to keep."

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
Galarian Grabbers [m]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 1:05:52 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

One by one, the Pokémon found themselves wrapped up in thick, unruly netting that wasn't able to be escaped from without any exterior assistance. Leilani humphed to herself after every shot. She had some practice back home with this work back home with traditional fishing, but this was at least quicker.

Ameena's Espertha was truly vicious with these poor Yamasks, even managing to outright knock some out. It was terrifying as it was a pretty coordinated attack. Her eyes stopped to marvel at the bird for a moment until it returned to her ball.

”Some Pokémon are just mean.” Lei put it simply before firing another round, then adding, ”Koa’s like that.”

Ever the fountain of commentary, she continued on and on until they had a good portion of Yamask bunched up and ready to go for extract. Lei tossed another bagful into their pile before looking around for any stragglers.

”Wouldn't hurt to get more.” Leilani said and kept her net gun by her side. ”I'll do a circle. Warm up our ride, please.”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

cowboy
he/him
july 27
Driftveil City, Unova
pansexual
deputy
cadet
save a horse
ride a cowboy
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
28 posts
part of
TAG WITH @montgomery
Montgomery James
Galarian Grabbers [m]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 2:39:09 GMT
Montgomery James Avatar
[attr="class","monty"]"Radio to dispatch, we've just received call on suspicious activity in Mossdeep. Two female individuals spotted near a YAMASK swarm, potentially poaching. Respond ASAP."

"Deputy James, over. I'm on my way."

He made his way to Mossdeep, which was technically outside his deputy jurisdiction. However, Montgomery had an obligation to Hoenn as a member of the police force to respond to any suspicious activity. His car drove up with no lights or sirens, to make a surprise appearance.

As dispatch had announced, two females were there, and there were a few GALARIAN YAMASKS around. Perhaps the others had been caught already. Still, investigation had to be done.

"Evenin', ladies. Might I ask ya what yer doing in this area?"

[attr="class","montytag"] &
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.monty] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.monty b] color: #d4a53c; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.monty i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.monty u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.montytag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
253 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
Galarian Grabbers [m]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 15:50:31 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was too early to call for success. [break][break]

Ameena had been too invested in the easy, fun mission and didn't hear the man until he spoke. She turned immediately, but it barely gave her time to school her expression. She went for something almost-confused, but pleading, like she needed him to help them desperately -- despite the visual evidence that they had literally netted up Yamask for air-transport. [break][break]

"Why, yes, Sir. We were minding our business and all of these ghosts began spooking us and our pokemon. They are just haunting the place," she said, clutching at her chest. "It has been dreadful." She hoped, as she spoke, Leilani would try to angle herself behind the man and hit him with the heavy net gun.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Lei
she/her
January 3
Konikoni City
Bi
Thief
Grunt
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leibae
Leilani Kalawai'a
Galarian Grabbers [m]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2024 19:02:02 GMT
Leilani Kalawai'a Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The arrival of a male to the scene had upset the gender balance, but also proved to be troublesome. Just by his gait alone, Lei assumed he was some kind of Ranger or something. That kind of stride those people had as if they needed to puff out their chest to show you how many badges they had at any time.

Ameena was quick to the gun and answered his question. Leilani stayed back quietly and did her best to tiptoe around and remain out of his direct vision. Sure, it was a little hard but doable with some finesse. She hammed up a reaction as Leil quietly began to step closer and take aim.

Once Ameena had finished, Lei fired off a net round at the officer to try and entangle him in the net.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights