saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 7:54:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
a week after the incident, matias is finally stable enough to allow visitors, though every day, the list remains short, almost empty upon his request apart from a select few. on this gloomy friday evening, makes the cut.

the door slides shut behind her, allowing them privacy in the dimly-lit ever grande hospital room. the sound of the pouring waterfall persists, joined by the pouring rain.

"henderson."

he peers up from the bed with remnants of a smile not yet strong enough to break through.

"could you help close the window?"
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 1:54:58 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
for the first time, annalise sees for what he really is: something fallible, something human. he looks so different to her, confined to a hospital bed, swaddled in bandages, surrounded by machines. the look on her face as she enters the room is difficult to read, but then he speaks and the normalcy of the greeting makes the color return to her expression. [break][break]"hi, matias." [break][break]a plastic bag crinkles in her hand as she moves to set it on the empty chair at his bedside. before she can say anything about its contents, his request makes her look up at him, then to the aforementioned window. [break][break]"oh? yeah, sure."[break][break]she crosses the room and reaches for the window with an arm still stiff and healing from fighting . the downpour outside mists her skin as she shuts it, dampening the steady sound of rain and rushing water. [break][break]there's so much she wants to say, so much she wants to ask, but nothing feels right. she turns back to him. [break][break]"i brought you food. can you eat? i figured you must be so sick of hospital food by now."
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 6:42:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

unable to move much, all he can do and all he has done ever since being admitted is watch and observe. his gaze follows. he watches her close the window but what he sees makes him chuckle.

"you look like you've seen a ghost. hate to break it to you, but i'm still alive."

brusied and burnt and broken in more ways than one, but still alive, and that's what matters.

"still beats the shit i was eating in kanto," he nods, "yeah, i can eat."

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 21:50:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i'm glad you're alive."[break][break]there's nothing to her response except sincerity. is her friend. even in the moments when their relationship feels complicated and unbearable, she can't help but care about him. [break][break]"it's just weird seeing you like this."[break][break]i don't like it exists in the junction before she pivots to talking about the food she brought. she finally leaves her place by the window and moves to the chair, nose wrinkling at his answer. [break][break]"you know, i wish you wouldn't put kanto and shit in the same sentence." [break][break]it reminds her of his stupid shitting-in-a-hole anecdote. from the plastic bag comes the same aluminum-wrapped burger she'd offered him back at his ranch when he was under house arrest. she doesn't make the correlation as she holds it out to him. [break][break]"here."[break][break]she looks down at his arms. [break][break]"wait, can you even hold it?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 4:40:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

i'm glad you're alive.

in the brief moment he's allowed when she busies herself with grabbing food out of the bag, he smiles, accepting the warmth when he would have shouldered it in the past. it feels good to hear it, to see her, and to know she cares about him.

he doesn't have to look down at himself to know the state he's in. he looks like shit, as though he's clawed his way through the depths of mount chimney, climbed to the top only to fall back down.

"what, mortal?"

aluminum crinkles. he lifts his bandaged arms along with the tubes sticking in him through needles.

"no."

he feigns a pout.

"you'll have to feed me."

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 5:56:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
she looks him over. mortal succinctly describes the man she sees now. [break][break]"super mortal. i didn't think a guy like you could get this hurt."[break][break]it's concerning. the league is weaker than ever with stuck in the hospital and missing in the most optimistic of thinking. she frowns at the pitiful raise of his arms, then obliges him with long-suffered resignation. sitting on the edge of the bed, she delicately peels the wrapper back and leans over to hold it within biting distance. [break][break]"open your mouth," she says, prodding his lips with burger meat. "and don't be weird about it."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 6:53:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"well, surprise."

despite what he has so loudly proclaimed before, is no god nor is he invincible. he is flesh and blood, mortal like any other. he had just become good at escaping death.

the entire act of eating proves a herculean effort, everything from leaning forward to biting down on the burger. ketchup stains the corner of his lips. he chews, chews, chews, and swallows.

"mm, from arno's?"

he couldn't tell given the wrapper but the taste is familiar enough. he doesn't make the connection to how they'd eaten it together many months ago at his ranch.

a groan escapes him as he leans back, yet to realize his ketchup-stained lips.

"what kind of guy am i, henderson?"

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 7:46:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
maybe i should've brought something else.[break][break]her brows knit together as she watches him struggle to eat. she amends it as best she can, shifting further up the side of the bed so he doesn't have to lean so far, but the effort of eating seems to exhaust him regardless. [break][break]"nope, it's from the place ollie raves about to everyone."[break][break]she's not sure why she always buys it for people when they're hospital- or house-bound. ease of access and inoffensive to most palates, maybe. matias leans back, signaling a break from eating. she pulls back and reaches for the plastic bag with one hand, fishing for a napkin. [break][break]" ... i'm not sure," she admits, trading the stuff in her hands. this time, as she leans towards him, she's swiping ketchup off the corner of his mouth. it feels weird to look after him like this, but she does. [break][break]he'd gotten his stomach punched in to get her out of fallarbor, after all, so it feels like a small atonement. [break][break]"i guess when i think of you, i think of waaay back to when we tried to bust that black market thing."[break][break]how did you get so much ketchup on your face?[break][break]"you didn't seem scared or panicked or anything. you just handled it and that was it."[break][break] she folds the napkin in on itself and crumples it up in her hand. the she built up in her head never really existed at all. he's a guy who feels the full spectrum of emotion she does, struggles like she does — he's just better at covering it up. [break][break]"you just seemed ... untouchable, i guess."[break][break]everything is dressed up in past tense admiration.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 7:53:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"huh."

who knew had good taste? admittedly, the taste of the burger does change for a moment in his mouth upon the revelation, but he recognizes it to be out of pettiness no longer relevant.

there's no hiding the way his lips curl into a smile when she dabs ketchup off his lips. he's always preferred words of affirmation but this is nice, too, he finds.

"thanks," he licks his lips for good measure.

"that was the vibe i was going for. untouchable. unkillable. it's how i survived the war, but i should have left it in kanto. truth is, i'm just like you and everyone else."

then, smile turns to grin.

"stronger, of course, and better in most ways, but still."

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 8:12:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you were stronger and better."[break][break]despite everything, things feel lighthearted between them. she matches his grin with a rare smile. [break][break]"but look — i can lift my arms over my head."[break][break] she stretches them up toward the ceiling, taunting with her superior range of motion. she remembers too late that her shoulder is still healing, so it becomes less of the flex it could have been, marred by a subtle wince. [break][break]"and i can eat by myself."[break][break]she lowers her hands near her lap. [break][break]"did the doctors tell you how long it'll be until you can catch up?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 8:29:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

his eyes follow her stretched arms to the ceiling, feigning some level of wonder; not much, but enough to make his point as he says, "wow, you're so strong."

and just as easily as she raised hers, he raises his arms when she lowers hers, holding them at eye level before flexing his fingers with equal ease.

"and gullible."

he laughs, arms lowering to his lap.

"they tell me i'm here for a few more weeks. i feel fine, though. better than i have for a while."

fine only because he chooses not to grieve yet. that will come later, in the privacy of his home and not in this hospital room.

"did you hurt your shoulder?"

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 20:52:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
her smile disappears as lifts his arms and calls her gullible. unlike his feigned wonder, her surprise is genuine. her lips part in disbelief — not because he can raise his arms, but because he convinced her to baby him. him! a grown ass man with two functioning arms![break][break]"you're such a big fucking liar." she scoffs, incredulous, but there's no weight behind the accusation. she flicks the balled-up napkin at his head. "i told you not to be weird!"[break][break]at least some pieces of him still remain. her time in the fallarbor hospital is a hazy memory now, but she doesn't remember being this pleasant. or pleasant at all, actually. [break][break]he tells her he feels better than ever. her smile returns, small and practiced and a little sad. [break][break]he doesn't know, she assumes. she doesn't want to be the one to tell him his best friend is gone. she just wants to bottle up this normalcy for him, like he had done for her after she came back. [break][break]"oh. yeah. i got into it with some rockets in the chasm." she rolls her shoulder experimentally, then shrugs. there's no emotion in her face. it's like she's retelling something boring she heard from someone else. she knows if she gets too close to the memory, it'll burn her. "it's pretty much healed, i think? it just feels stiff."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 3:40:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"oh come on. you like weird."

he's sure she prefers it to the other kind of weird he had been in recent months. for obvious reasons, he doesn't bring up the comparison.

the balled-up napkin bounces off his head, landing conveniently in his lap. he grabs it just so he has something to do with his hands.

he knows. he would be a fool not to know. after all, it had been him who held the top champion when the SACRED FIRE consumed them, absolving them of too much yet not enough.

like her, he knows if he gets too close to the memory, it'll burn him.

"well look at you getting yourself into hot shit. well done, i'm proud, but i'd be more proud if you hadn't gotten hurt. be more careful next time."

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 4:31:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
she clicks her tongue. [break][break]"i guess so."[break][break]but it's difficult to pretend to sulk when she actually hits the mark with the napkin. it plinks off his head and into his lap. she can't hide the satisfied curl at the corner of her mouth. [break][break]"i've been getting into a lot of hot shit lately."[break][break] there's no one to hold her accountable anymore, least of all herself. she threw herself at , then threw herself at him again. and then she ran into two pairs of rockets in the chasm. she's not learning or getting better at fighting them, just following a thread of her anger until she gets hurt for it. [break][break]"usually you criticize me a lot more than that." she folds the wrapper back over his burger and sets it on the bedside table, retiring from the unnecessary job of feeding . "are you mortal and nice now?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
meantime
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 4:37:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

what's left of his burger is wrapped in aluminum. he doesn't mind it, not having much appetite to begin with, and he'd rather listen and talk to her as that's much nicer and needed. he only realizes now how much he's missed her and how long it's been since he's seen her smile.

"what do you mean? i've always been nice."

the balled-up napkin finds the crook of his palm as he secures it, loading it up to fire when she least suspects it. for now, he returns to more serious matters, though it's not like his expression or tone reflects as much.

"so, why the hot shit lately?"