TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Lucid Dreamopolis: Shred [M]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 15:59:22 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was not a Megalopolis steeped in darkness, but one brimming with beautiful light that Andrea found herself in. Her body felt light as a feather, no longer aching from the cruel and unusual punishments inflicted by their wardens.
[break][break]
The tools of her oppression, the chain and mask, were gone. Likewise, the prison garbs that had been forced on every inmate were replaced by her Hydreigon-inspired Sygna Suit. She was free within the confines of this lucid dream; free to be herself.
[break][break]
There was someone else across the street. They had met before, in a Megalopolis that resembled a nightmare more than it did a dream; a wretched city filled with abominations and men driven mad by the dark.
[break][break]
Would he even recognize her? Would she even recognize him?
[break][break]
She cautiously approached him, ignorant as to whether he was real or a figment of her imagination. “Hi… Do you know what’s going on? How did we end up here?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- PRISON PASTIMES[break]
- referencing the fifth mod post[break]
- unchained and unmasked

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 23:16:07 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
It feels a little strange, to be back here.

Not that you were ever really "here", mind. From what you've been told, Lesser Megalopolis and Ultra Megalopolis are different places? It doesn't matter to you. Whether it's Lesser or Ultra, reality or a dream, cloaked in sheer dark or bathed in neon light, it's familiar all the same.

And it's no easier to navigate than it was last time. Once again, you find yourself blindly wandering these alien streets, getting more and more lost with every step. Unlike last time, you know exactly what you're looking for, but just like last time, you have no idea how to find it. And this time?The clock is ticking. You don't know when you'll wake up. You need to find her, before--

"--GAH!"

As the horribly familiar spectre of Andrea Vaneau returns to haunt you once more, your eyes go wide and you all but jump out of your skin.

"You! What are you doing here?!"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 8:44:58 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

There was a delayed reaction. The face she beheld looked familiar, but also different. "Y-you!" The eccentric cosplayer parroted, having a sudden bout of social anxiety.
[break][break]
What if he still hated her guts? What if he wanted nothing to do with her?
[break][break]
"Whatever you do, please don't yell at me again! One minute I was in an awful prison with a Toxic Chain around my neck, the next I'm here! I don't know what's real anymore! I just wanna get back home!" She frantically said, tearing up. It didn't take much for the dam to break after the horrible day she'd just had.

[break][break]

NOTES

- PRISON PASTIMES[break]
- referencing the fifth mod post[break]
- unchained and unmasked

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights