TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Lucid Dreamopolis: Howard [M]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2024 16:39:48 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","andreatest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

What truly was this place? Had her mind constructed this dreamscape out of a desperate need to escape her harsh reality? No, that did not sound right. Andrea wanted to be back in Hoenn, not Ultra Megalopolis. This had to be someone else’s dream she was invading.
[break][break]
On the window of some daycare facility, she saw her friends floating inside large test tubes: Hydreigon, Tyrantrum, Gouging Fire, Roaring Moon, Slither Wing. Yet, however hard she looked, she could not find her Salamence.
[break][break]
“Chomper, Regina! Can you hear me?!” The young PokéManiac shouted, slamming her fist against the glass. “Enteisaurus, Savage, Mothman! I’ll get you outta there, I promise!”
[break][break]
Despite her efforts, the glass did not crack. Despite her cries, her Pokémon did not wake up; they remained asleep, as if in permanent stasis. She may, however, have attracted the attention of a fellow dummy who happened to share this lucid dream with her.
[break][break]
The lack of masks made identification easier. The Rocket admin did not know her, per se, but he might have heard passing mentions from common acquaintances such as , or even recognized her loud voice as the tax evader that had casually name-dropped an underboss upon first waking up in the penitentiary of prisms.

[break][break]

NOTES

- PRISON PASTIMES[break]
- referencing the fifth mod post[break]
- unchained and unmasked

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".andreatest6"]--accent:#d4a53c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".andreatest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights