Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Infernal Question [S]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 6:06:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

. . Unsurprising accomplices. made a mental note of their involvement on top of all the other pieces of information Howard had provided for him. [break][break]

Now, it was time to end their meeting.[break][break]

I’ve heard enough.”[break][break]

Darkness receded into the corners of the room and light returned to Admin Fox’s dingy office.[break][break]

Forget our little chat for now, Howard. Continue plotting as you have been.” Barnaby instructed, his voice as soft and sweet as the fire dancing in the other man’s eyes. “We’ll talk again once everything is over. Only then will you remember this conversation.” [break][break]

With that, the flame was snuffed out.[break][break]

In the coming weeks as prepared for his heist on Dewford, internal obstacles to his subterfuge and deception would miraculously dissipate: incriminating CCTV footage deleted, manifests altered, operative schedules changed to best fit his timeline, etc. Small, inconsequential things that would go unnoticed — unless someone took the time to look.[break][break]

He’d probably think that it was fate, that he was justified in his convictions. He might even be convinced that the fruition of his plans meant that his indomitable human spirit had somehow triumphed. [break][break]

And while Howard schemed to kill a god, The Infernal, as always, bided his time in the shadows. Watching. Waiting.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span]filter:grayscale(1);transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn span:hover]filter:none;transition:0.4s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,788 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Infernal Question [S]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 6:18:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven