lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
[DW][C/Lam] Lightning Swordsmen
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 22:39:49 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Lam echoed Josh’s thoughts, “Well, maybe at some point we can put that to the test!” He looked over at Virizion, grinning, “Dont’cha think?” He was still figuring out how to bond with the regal creature, their head held high as they looked at Lam. But something told him that they were a spirited personality–one that didn’t mind a little competition. Or maybe that was simply wishful thinking because he enjoyed friendly competition. Only time would tell. But maybe growing trust would be the real indicator.[break][break]
His hand reached out to rest comfortably against the slope of Virizion’s long neck, and the Sword craned their head down so that Lam could run his hand along velvety green fur as they grazed. It felt important that they permitted him the contact, though that was something which had been forged between them at the top of Mt. Chimney.[break][break]
“It sounds graceful, honestly.” Almost like how riding an altaria often proved to be–just on land in leaps and bounds rather than gliding through the air. “Somehow it doesn’t surprise me, though, that they sound like a bit of a showman.” Lam laughed as one of Virizion’s eyes darted up to pin a sidelong look on him. Either he’d hit the nail on the head, or he was pushing his luck. “Kidding, kidding.”[break][break]
Brows climbing as his gaze darted back to Josh, Lam let out another laugh. It was pretty much still drowned out by the noisy rumble of the Raikou’s purrs. “Literally speaking! It’s like a storm without all the rain.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- normal/grass/fairy[break]
- skipping!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 23:32:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
If Virizion's relationship with Lam was anything like Swift's with Josh, they would be mirror images of one another. "That sounds really exciting! My first race with Swift," the Master of Faster replied upon seeing the Sacred Sword's proudly-held head. They knew of Josh's speed bent, too; after all, Josh had once sat upon the grass-type legendary Pokémon. "Let's figure out a good date for it! I think it would help you two get to know one another better, as well." Little did he realize just how long any race they agreed to would be delayed by a tragic injury.

As Oldale came on the horizon, the sun began to set behind the woods, making it grow dark quickly. "Geez, it's already this late?" he asked no one in particular. "I probably won't make it back home until after dark. Might have to get some lodging in Oldale and make it back to Mauville tomorrow. Thankfully I don't have to go into work tomorrow!"

skipping!

{PC: 7}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Swift         Raikou         Good
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 18:38:35 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
he looked forward to the opportunity to better understand who stood beside him. "for sure," he agreed easily, "just shoot me a message some times, and we'll mark it down." he nodded, "i hope that'll be the case, don't you?" lam nudged virizion playfully as they blinked at him, long and slow.[break][break]
he almost didn't register the sinking sun and diminishing light.[break][break]
lam's eyes widened in realization. "oh shoot. i do have to work tomorrow." he groaned at his own forgetfulness. "i better book it - but it's gonna be a late night flight for sure." he turned to go, virizion trodding steadily at his side. he turned back to wave, though.[break][break]
"take care, josh! stay safe! i'll hit you up for that race later!" little did he know the difficulty in holding to that plea for safety, that would come later down the road.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- normal/grass/fairy[break]
- skipping!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB