TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 12:26:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
halfway through the week in the never-rot’s prison, she found herself before the unconscious azelf in dream megalopolis.[break][break]

there were other familiar faces around. she noted that among them was one of rocket’s head scientists — the one she hadn’t run into yet.[break][break]

”rose!” she approached with brisk steps. they only had so much time in this world.[break][break]

”it’s the willpower pokemon. we have to wake it up!”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 13:54:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A voice he hasn't heard yet interrupts his thoughts as he turns to see raven black hair, and a sense of urgency he rarely found on them. Though their first sentence to him was unexpected he quirked a brow.

"Azelf....I'm aware that it's sleeping...." He already told his thoughts on how to get out of this place, he wondered if Lulu had come to a similar conclusion. "The problem comes from trying to wake it up....I've already spoken with another about this....This dreamscape is the collective desire of the Megalopolans made manifest with the Tera Crystals....That is how we fight back. We have to make our desire, our will just as strong to make the Tera Crystals work for us....We have to desire freedom...." It was a quick summation but he knew that each second mattered, each one a precious moment that would fade into the next.

"Or did you have another plan?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,410 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 17:29:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”i was thinking the same about the crystal. i think it’s how we managed to escape under route 119. i thought it might be too difficult to get everyone on the same page here, but that was before i’d seen azelf.” and before the wellspring mask had promised her an escape.[break][break]

”it gives us something specific to focus on — but our willpower is fading in my ward from the toxin. people will be even more difficult to reason with on the other side.”[break][break]

perhaps they could try right there, in the dream world.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:10px; line-height:17px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 16:36:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I managed to create a facsimile of Regidrago with just four people, and a Tera Shard...." Of course he hadn't divulged his experiment just yet to her things had gotten busy, and then he had been kidnapped, so she wouldn't know. "We don't need everyone, just enough....Anyone else will do, do you understand? Even if it's just one or two more....That will be enough." Because with the data that he had to work with that was the truth that he knew.

As long as everyone had the same collective thought, the same goal then they had a chance, and after his escapade in this dream world with ....Amor wouldn't let this Never-Rot have it's way, and he fully intended on incinerating anything, and anyone that had taken his treasure from him. They would beg for death.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,410 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 0:00:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
a facsimile of regidrago. ”created?” she was surprised – and of course she hadn’t heard about it, but never mind that. she could circle back around once they were out of this hell and back in the old one.[break][break]

”don’t you think conflicting ideas and thoughts might… dilute things, so to speak? it’s not just us here. there’s the league, the megalopolans, those pokemon back in the prison, and whatever never-rot is… it’ll be like a mental battle for control.” at least as far as she could figure.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 13:19:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Nothing ever comes without risk of failure Lulu...." He looked up at the tower that contained the Willpower Pokemon, and he frowned deeply. If they couldn't gather enough people to aide them in this endeavor....They would fail of that he was sure. It was as he had told her not so long ago, he was but a man, and there was limitations on mortality. "If it becomes a fight, a tug of war, that would at least lessen the grip of our captor, and perhaps open more than a few cracks so that those already captive...." He motioned to the megalopolans around them. "Can break free....Even if we don't get freedom....If we can make a crack....A single crack to which we then consistently apply pressure....That will be enough."

It was a small chance, a slim chance, but it wasn't zero, and that was enough for him to bet with his life.

"Have you seen your pokemon yet....?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,410 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 22:10:22 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
indeed, nothing came without the risk of failure – but why not at least try their best?[break][break]

”we can’t know that it will be, rose. you’re making a bet.” unless he knew far more about the tera crystal and their situation than he was letting on. such certainty seemed unwise. ”i’m going to find as many people as possible that might help.”[break][break]

as for her pokemon, she nodded. ”i’ve seen my houndoom. i’m sure the rest are around here somewhere. you?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 19:13:06 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"It's a calculated risk...." He stated to her, but he had enough reason to believe that the Tera Crystals along with enough willpower could bend reality in certain conditions. This scenario fit the bill for everything that needed to be checked off, and so he was willing to take that particular risk no matter what.

"I have....They are all trapped in oversized test tubes....I don't know what for, but I presume it's the same for many others." That was the best he could do, but they had a plan now, all that remained to be seen was to see if it worked or not. "I suppose we should be waking up soon...." Time passed strangely in this waking dream.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,410 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 3:05:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
it was indeed worth trying, and she would woo as many to their side as possible. she would try until she couldn’t anymore.[break][break]

she nodded in agreement about the pokemon. ”my thoughts, too.” she imagined djall was not the only one of hers suspended in that strange liquid, but he was the one her thoughts lingered on with sorrow.[break][break]

”probably. we should hurry, then.”[break][break]

with that said, she turned to leave, calling over her shoulder, ”good luck, amor.” in their shared suffering, she felt free of formalities.[break][break]

she disappeared into the neon dream.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
awakening [pp]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 22:13:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Good luck, Amor."

Did he really need luck? Perhaps he had only gotten this far due to his luck. Maybe in some ways he was luckier than most, and just as cursed. If a plan went awry what was there to do, but to improvise, and try again, and again. Maybe that is why he had been put in the Dummy Ward....Some would call the way he trudged forward, and smashed himself against those walls the very definition of insanity.

It could be an admirable trait, but it was just as toxic.

His thoughts faltered as the dream ended, and before she faded.

"Good luck to you as well, Lulu...." They were going to need every shred of luck, and skill they possessed to make this work.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights