He/Him
March 7
Cianwood City
Pansexual
Forensic Scientist/Asst. Chief
Officer
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
haoyu tso DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @haoyu
haoyu tso
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 15:44:09 GMT
haoyu tso Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango haoyu"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      the flygon tackled his silicobra, who couldn't evade in time. the attack instinctively generated a sandstorm, her sand spit ability kicking in. haoyu lifted his scarf to cover his face as his trusted companion's defensive storm brew instantly, kicking up sand everywhere.[break][break]

he was more than used to it, but this kind of environment was abrasive to the wildlife just outside of lilycove city. route 124 was not meant to eat this much sand. "easy, sil!" his voice was consumed by the harsh winds. she used bulldoze on the flygon, who flew out of reach of the move. if the fight didn't end quickly, he would need to request ranger assistance to protect the pokemon and flora here.[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".haoyu"] --accent:#52b788!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 16:43:10 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde frowns slightly as the boat comes closer, bringing them to their current residence - Lilycove City. A sandstorm is rather ... odd. "Thanks, but we'll hop off for now!" they tell the Captain with a grin and a wave, before calling out their Primarina Noh, who'd be a tad bit faster in getting them to shore.

They shield their eyes and face with their arms, approaching what they believe to be the source. "Hey, everything alright?" they shout, trying to be heard over the harsh winds. "Need help?" They wave at the person, who seems to battle a Flygon with his Silicobra - and an explanation for the situation starts to form in their mind.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

He/Him
March 7
Cianwood City
Pansexual
Officer
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
22 posts
haoyu tso DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @haoyu
haoyu tso
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 16:47:00 GMT
haoyu tso Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      the silicobra uses dig to evade the flygon's assault, but haoyu needs the threat to be totally over for her to calm down. he's strategizing as he seems someone else come up, and he feels guilty for the sand they're experiencing. at least his scarf makes it easy to breathe. [break][break]

unfortunately, he can't hear her, and the sand makes it hard to read lips. but he sees her concern. he gestures wildly, putting his hands side-by-side with the thumbs crossed and flapping to symbolize the flygon -- and then bringing one hand down harshly on the other to insinuate they need to take the flygon down. he hopes he gets the message across.[break][break]

the flygon reaches into the ground and pulls out his silicobra by the tail. uh oh.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 20:02:31 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Despite shouting as loud as they can (which is fairly loud), the sandstorm is much louder. However, they manage to figure out what the other tries to convey to them, even if they have to blink quite a lot of times to prevent their eyes from getting too much sand in them.

They nod, twin tails bobbing up and down, and also give a thumbs-up. They don't dare opening their mouth again, and simply wave to someone behind them - and quickly, Sylph, their Togekiss, charges forward, just as the Flygon is pulling out the Silicobra by the tail. She narrows her eyes, summoning the spirit of dragons before ramming the Flygon full force with a Dragon Hammer, hoping to force it to release the Silicobra.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

He/Him
March 7
Cianwood City
Pansexual
Officer
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
22 posts
haoyu tso DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @haoyu
haoyu tso
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 20:17:02 GMT
haoyu tso Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      the spectator is a trainer. what a blessing. haoyu watches as they bring out a togekiss who smacks into the flygon so hard that haoyu almost sees stars.[break][break]

the flygon drops his silicobra, but haoyu can't help the sharp intake of breath at the sight of it -- he doesn't want her hurt. before he can articulate that thought (though who could hear it?), the pokemon uses wrap as soon as it gets close to the tree beneath it, keeping it from colliding with the ground at a harsh speed.[break][break]

the flygon is disoriented from the dragon hammer. "do it again!" haoyu shouts encouragingly, though he realizes belatedly that his voice is lost to the sand. he hopes they're able to finish the job before flygon returns. haoyu jogs over to the tree to recollect his silicobra.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 8:51:44 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
The initial mission of freeing the Silicobra from the Flygon's grasp is successful, but a new problem is quickly presented and solved - a harsh collision with the ground prevented by a Wrap. Sylph nods at the Silicobra, almost unnoticeable in the sandstorm - despite her often distant behaviour, she does care deeply about others.

For now, the best she can do is, however, focusing on the Flygon with her eyes narrowed. Once more, she roars, with the sound being swallowed by the wind, and charges forward, finishing the Flygon with one more Dragon Hammer.

Lutgarde in the meanwhile does their best to hurry over to the other trainer, but doesn't shout until the sandstorm subsided - hopefully now? They aren't sure if the Silicobra or the Flygon is the cause for it.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

He/Him
March 7
Cianwood City
Pansexual
Officer
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
22 posts
haoyu tso DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @haoyu
haoyu tso
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 21:57:29 GMT
haoyu tso Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      silicobra's safely in his arms. the sandstorm dies down anti-climactically.[break][break]

he turns to his rescuer with grateful relief. "i'm so glad you were here!" his silicobra nuzzles him, then curls around his neck loosely. "she gets anxious around fliers. it created a whole... thing."[break][break]

his silicobra did not care much for heights. haoyu couldn't help but adjust his glasses sheepishly. "i feel guilty about the bad weather. i hope it didn't damage you or your pokemon." he didn't want to have an awkward call to the ranger station in town.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 1:03:30 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Gladly, with the Flygon down, the sandstorm also immediately starts fading. Lutgarde manages to reach the Silicobra's trainer without much issue now, smiling at him with a shake of their head. "No problem, glad I could be of help!" they grin, patting their dress off to get rid of some of the sand that's been caught in the frills and bows. Their Sylveon similiarly shakes himself, but overall seems unbothered as well as he greets the strangers with a friendly coo. "No worries about us, how about you guys?" They do smile as the Silicobra nuzzles her trainer, seemingly happy as a clam again.

"Oh, but there goes the healer ... Sylph's going to get the Flygon somewhere it can recover, just in case it wakes up soon." In the background, the Togekiss manages to (somewhat gently) get the unconscious Flygon on their back, before taking off. "I'm Lutgarde, that's Sylv and well. You saw Sylph," they laugh - and look around. Gladly, this has happened at the beach over a short period of time, so there isn't any grieveous damage that they spot immediately.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

He/Him
March 7
Cianwood City
Pansexual
Officer
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
22 posts
haoyu tso DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @haoyu
haoyu tso
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 15:07:50 GMT
haoyu tso Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]
      "lutgarde," he repeats with a smile.[break][break]

he gestures to himself as he says, "i'm haoyu tso. if you're ever in lilycove to lend a hand on a case, you might just work with me." he was getting used to rangers and other leaguers helping out with cases; often, their different experiences lended something beneficial to an investigation.[break][break]

his silicobra nuzzled closer as haoyu considered how to properly thank his hero. "there's an excellent ramen bar in town, if you'll let me treat you. i owe you big time; i didn't come out here with my full team, and that flygon had it out for my dear silicobra." such was nature, so he didn't begrudge the flygon.[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
237 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 20:43:31 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
"Oh?" Lutgarde grins at Haoyu's words, curious what they might work as - it does seem to be either affiliated with rangers or officers then, even if the line between these two ... sometimes not as thick nor as high as a wall indeed. "What do you do? But I actually in Lilycove - too? - so we might!" they add, "Not officially stationed, but yeah. What do you do?"

"Might be show-off season again," the ranger laughs, even if ... yeah, not entirely sure about that, actually. They do not linger on that topic for too long, however, as that sentence only served as a ruse anyway to distract from just how excited they'd always be about sharing a meal with a good pal. "I'd be down to get some ramen! I really didn't get to tour the city too much with everything happening, so ... I don't think I've seen you around before!" they laugh, happy to leave the beach and actually get off the clock ('till another emergency comes running).

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
sand, sand, sand [m]
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 5:14:33 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: