thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 9:38:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
"be that as it may, you cannot deny our effectiveness. look at how kanto has flourished since the war."

they sit on opposite ends of the scale, each word hoping to tilt it in his favor even if deep down he knows they won't. raziel was a stubborn child; he assumes razz is just the same if not worse.

"we have done none of that here. every move is justified and is a necessary step into a better future. peace is what i'm after. and i am leading the charge here, so trust me when i say things are different."
[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 6:01:06 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","liarliar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I wouldn't call peace through tyranny 'flourishing'" he responds back calling what they left Kanto in. What choice did the civilians have other than to obey to survive?[break][break]

"Then explain to me why I can't go to my home in Sootopolis without a disguise?
Why and so many others decided to leave recently. Would their counsiouness feel so guilty if peace were the end goal Theo?"[break][break]

"Besides even if you have some pull here now whose to say once your get your orders from Kanto things won't go the way they used to be? That you and Gavin, will just obediently follow when they make the call?"
he can't help but go back to the old name was it was what he was used to, his brain too traumatized by the past to see this as any different despite the other man's claim.[break][break]

"You want me to trust in you now but I could barely trust you back then," he questions with one eye getting slightly watery. "How do I trust the man who sent me away when I begged him to let me stay?" he speaks when Theo refused to train him for some time and it took bulking up and breaking someone else's arm to be let back.[break][break]

"Trust in Gavin () or when they're ones who convinced me that everything was normal when it wasn't"[break][break]

"Trust in who grew up as obedient as the rest of you that he no longer saw me."
[break][break]

He leans back to wipe his eye after listing the continuous betrayal those who supposedly 'cared' for him. For the first time he has the chance to sit with someone from the past and finally have his pain explained. [Break][break]

But would he listen?

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged [break]
notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar"]--accent:#b02535; --speech:#eb283e;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/psdvK1G.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main b"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main i"] color:#d65967;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn"]margin-top:-80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 14:45:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"peace is peace."

but he does not have a response to all the points the young ranger brings up. he cannot refute what is fact nor change what has happened. he skirts around them, hoping to avoid them entirely.

"i understand your situation better than anyone, raziel, and believe me when i say i know the pain you've been through. i've damaged the trust you once had in me, and though i may hope to repair it some day, for now, i can only leave you with this."

he reaches into the coat of his pocket. he presents a piece of paper folded into a neat rectangle, its edges bruised with age.

"this is a copy of a letter i sent to your father pleading with him to let you stay and continue to train with me. know that it is not the only one i sent. i received no replies."

after a pause to let it sink in, he continues.

"i never stopped fighting for you, raziel. my hands were tied then; they are tied no longer."

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 8:09:00 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

He's being handled and he knows it. Razz didn't need Salem to see that as the other didn't bring up his concerns in the slightest but rather did what he could to steer the conversation. So once more he doesn't feel heard, even as the other tries to bring up how he understood the betrayal.[break][break]

"And you just carry this around with you?" Razz questions picks up the piece of paper debating if he should even read it. Though based of the texture it was definitely old and used, so even if it were true in the end what would it change? It just showed him that this was probably just a similar situation to what Gavin once told him. How he thought the older man sold him out just to get ahead in his lab, just to learn the man manipulated the situation. [break][break]

"If your hands aren't tied then certainly you ensure that men like him aren't in Rocket anymore then right?" he ask rhetorically as he already knows the answer, tossing back the unopened paper. The look in his eyes were cold from the betrayal yet sad for what was lost. "If you want to still see me then maybe we can arrange something, not really sure what really but something.... but if you are expecting me to just go back to all of that then clearly you just think of me as that old pushover child."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged [break]
notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/psdvK1G.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 12:55:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

the unopened paper flops across the table.

"i don't expect you to come back, and frankly, i don't want you to."

he reaches for the paper, pocketing it.

"what i want is for you to continue living the life you've built for yourself."

there is a catch, of course, and he knows raziel is smart enough to realize the same. but just in case it isn't, he clarifies:

"on one condition."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 16:18:28 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

It seems like Theo was done with his questions, continuing on as if he had never asked them. Just showing Razz more and more how little has changed at the very core.[break][break]

The whole 'I don't want you to' can't help but cut deeper than it should've but he'd get over it. Or it would just go into the trauma box like everything else, time would tell as Theo finally seemed to come to the meat of the matter.[break][break]

"Yeah? And what's that?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged [break]
notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 4:39:28 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"a favor."

at the crux of their issues and what they've discussed today lies the underboss' true intent. may no longer be tethered to team rocket and though theo has no intentions of bringing them back, they cannot be allowed to roam freely without any strings attached.

this solves that.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 4:42:41 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

His eyes narrow at that, had this been the run of the mill rocket he might have a better idea on what they were thinking. Yet Everytime he felt he had Theo figured out he always surprised him, question was would he surprise him again?[break][break]

"And what's the favor?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged [break]
notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 4:50:21 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

"i don't know yet."

he admits with a sigh.

"but there will come a day where i will need something from you, and when that day comes, you will give it to me no questions asked, because you owe me."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 5:42:06 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You really think I'm going to just sign a blank check like that? Can't you for once be direct?" he questions frustrated with both the blackmail and the whole 'owe.'[break][break]

"with all the crap you put me through?" because it wasn't only his father who was his only abuser. "And I'm the one that owes you"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged [break]
notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 5:46:41 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

the value of the check may be blank but the other fields have been filled out. it is as good as a binding contract, though some may call it blackmail.

"yes, you are, because the way i see it, the life you've worked so hard to build hinges on whether i decide to keep it to myself or share it with the world."

he spares a gesture at the boy.

"so, the choice is yours."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 5:51:41 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

He clenches his fist in frustration at the helplessness of the situation. Once more he feels like a child with Theo holding all the power over him and he can't do a thing about it. Not with everything he's built on the line. [Break][break]

Maybe this was why Reshiram was so adamant about his telling the truth, to use his own name because of this very situation. [Break][break]

"You talk a big game about giving a crap to just fall back on this," he grumbles before taking a breath and just leaning back in defeat having to debate about a lot of things now. "Fine..."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged [break]
notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,718 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 3:14:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

though the young ranger may finally accept the situation, they have yet to accept the fact that this situation is birthed out of care, because the easier option would have been to expose them for who they are and watch their life crumble.

perhaps one day they would come to accept that. until then, theo can do no more than nod.

"good."

he reaches for his cup.

"it's good to see you again, raziel."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
truthsayer
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 23:25:27 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

Razz takes the cup before Theo could grab it, standing up with it as he drinks it's content. Be it an act of defiance, his being petty of the whole situation, or something else entirely who knew. "Sure it was," he answers back before leaving with the cup in hand. After finishing it handing it to one of the waiters and heading out knowing that he would need to think about his options from here on out. [break][break]

Whether keeping his identity was worth more than being in debt to Rocket.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged [break]
notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
truthsayer
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 5:52:44 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven