1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Murder, and Mystery (Mission)
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 13:31:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A single message had been sent from a phone that was soon destroyed, and untraceable. It stated one thing.

Come to the woods alone....

Sincerely,
Your Angel

Of course he assumed that she was smart enough to piece it together, but if she wasn't it didn't matter. Instead he was perched on a large moss covered rock in the center of the thick foilage. There were a string of knocked out pokemon that would make a path to him, none of them were dead, but they all suffered from various ailments. Paralysis, Frozen, and Burning, and when she finally found him at his back with it's wings flexed out was his Dragonite, Draco.

A distorted, and mechanical voice would reverberate around the air between them as he spoke.

"You took your time....Miss Higashi....It's rude to leave a host waiting for so long...." So he stood up, and looked down at her as he always did. His sword sheathed, and he just stared at her from beneath his helm, wondering if she had even bothered to try, and remember who she had been.

Or was she just another who had murdered someone that had once been kind to him.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 20:55:17 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

The cryptic message came, and with it the reminder of an ever constant threat. It wasn't enough that he was summoning her, he meant to show her that she was never safe if he could find her and contact her so easily... And moreso that even though he could find her with little effort expended, he still made demands of her to come to him...[break]
If ever there was someone that Yuina truly loathed...[break][break]
The Pokemon strewn about the forest floor was an uncessary show of his ruthlessness... And if the opportunity allowed, she knew that she would have to go back for them and tend to them... But she couldn't do that with the imminent threat that awaited her within the forest's depths... Her most hated place...[break][break]
There he looked down at her, forever marring her worth, deeming her beneath him as he did in every instance.[break]
"You have never paid me a kindness. Why would I pay you one," she returned, bristling at the utterance of her name from his dissonant voice.[break][break]
"What do you want? If I am nothing, and now no one, to you, why go out of your way to find me?"

notes[break]
Mission: Warnings of War II -> Petalburg Woods[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 21:05:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Because....I would like to speak to you away from all the commotion for once...." He said as he leaped off the rock, and his Dragonite followed behind ever faithful. "We are afforded peace only before the storm arrives, and during the eye...." And so he turned his back to her, and began to walk. The forest was peaceful aside from the carnage that he had left in his wake to reach the spot, and now he was just leaving it all behind as if it was of no concern to him. The sun peaked through the thick canopy of the forest, and he took in the sights, and sounds around him. Whether she actually followed him or not wasn't an issue, but he walked anyway until he came across a clearing.

Anyone familiar with the forest would be able to find it with ease, and enjoy the view. Turning he regarded her with hidden eyes, and an expression she would never see. Curiosity, sorrow, and anger clouded those features, emotions she would be robbed of seeing. None of that mattered though, and he folded his arms across his chest.

"Do you know the definition of death....?"

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 0:20:17 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

There were some moments when he was direct and forward, and others where he spoke in cryptic meanings, always hidden behind the mask that he wore. Afforded peace before the storm arrives? Something was coming... But why would he tell her that? It was likely just another threat...[break][break]
Yuina kept a fair couple of paces behind him, he turned his back on her like the nothing he still assumed she was. Her hand flexed, wishing that she had her seamitar in hand, where Daikenki remained in his pokeball... but her eyes flashed to his arms crossing over his chest, expecting to see crimson... He truly did bring out the worst in her.[break][break]
She looked at him at his question, but she wasn't perplexed, or confused. Instead, she was beginning to understand...[break]
"You think I killed the person you think I am," she returned, that had to be why he was so fixated on her now... But she wouldn't dare give him any inclination that the shadows that held their place in the back of her mind, her fault or not, were the reason she couldn't and wouldn't tell him anything.

notes[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 15:43:07 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"That depends solely on you Miss Higashi....Did you kill that person?" Came the simple question, because her existence was an affront to her memory. Part of him wanted to take his helmet off, to try, and stir some memory, but she had seen him without his armor before, and nothing had come of it. It was pointless.

"Allow me to tell you what I think....I could accept it if you truly had zero memory....If you hadn't reacted at all when I said her name I think I could have accepted it...." That was the truth, he wouldn't have liked it, but he could have accepted that she was truly gone, and moved on. "However....You reacted....That means there is some core part of you that knows she is still in there....Some part of her exists....But you deny her....You deny that very part of your being...." Words coated with venom.

"To deny someone life is no different than murder, or torture in my eyes....Yet you prance around like some saint acting like you're better than the people that you so detest...." A hidden frown on his lips as he regarded.

"So you have a choice Miss Higashi....Are you a murderer, or are you actually as good as you pretend to be...."

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 16:26:04 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Time and time again, he chose to pass judgement so quickly, as if his opinion, his views on a matter were the only ones that mattered and the only correct answer. It was truly infuriating how clearly he spoke as if he knew everything about her circumstances.[break][break]
Within the same breath, he called her a murderer and a saint, bearing down on her with the superiority he clearly thought he possesed, the position he took to stand above her. She knew she was a hypocrite, but he was speaking as if there was no irony to his words. He was no saint either.[break][break]
"Like you're any more of a saint," she leered, surely he had to be aware of how comical it was.[break]
"I've never said I was better than anyone, and I've never said I detest anyone either. Besides you, of course. But at this point that has nothing to do with the arbitrary line that separates us," Yuina returned, her tone even, sharp, he could call her whatever he liked, but he couldn't call her a liar. Rocket vs League meant less and less to her as time went on. He could be a league representative and she would still spite him with every fibre of her being. Opposing 'sides' had nothing to do with it now.[break][break]
"I'm done letting you talk about my life like you know anything about me. It's my life, mine, and not you, or anyone else is going to tell me what I'm supposed to do with it," she still didn't know exactly what happened to her, or why, what made her lose her life before... She couldn't even tell him if she wanted to. But it didn't matter, it was her life, her story, and no one else's.[break]
"We're done here."

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 22:45:40 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Are we....? I wonder...." He looked her over the specter of a person he use to know hovering just at the edges of her shadow. "Have you ever heard me call myself a good person....? No, you haven't....Because I'm not delusional....Unlike some of you?" To fully know oneself, and be aware of what you were, and weren't capable of was something he prided himself on. There was no length he wouldn't go to in order to achieve his goals, no stone he wouldn't overturn, no corner of his soul that he wouldn't give up for just one more step towards that goal.

"I do know things about you....I know your real name....I know where you are from....I know that you helped me search for murderers once upon a time...." Which is why her presence infuriated him so. "I don't want to hate you, Yuina....I don't want to despise you the way I do...." Perhaps hypocritical considering how their last meeting had gone. "But it is difficult when you wear the face of someone I use to know....And refuse to acknowledge her....Are you okay with only being half of a whole your whole life?" He doubted she would actually answer him, but it was a genuine question.

"In this entire region....There are few people who know your secret....Even fewer who met you before you were you....Or am I wrong....? If you are....Then I'll stop wasting my time....We can be bitter enemies, and I'll stop wasting both of our time...." The little emotion that could be heard in his voice despite the modulator drained away.

Despite how it might sound this was his sincere attempt at extending an olive branch to her, a chance no matter how small....He wanted to thank her properly, but he couldn't do that....

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 23:24:00 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

He didn't know her, she didn't want him to know her, and yet... He knew exactly her innermost struggle.[break]
Her back was turned to him, she turned to leave, she was done, but still, for some reason she stopped as he continued to speak. Maybe it was because she knew he knew things and was so desperate for anything to fill that hole inside of herself, even the smallest bit... Or maybe it was because she wanted more reasons to be furious at him because she didn't have anywhere else to place her anger for her circumstances...[break][break]
Either way she remained, and his words cut into her as deep as her blade did him. She burned with sorrow, anguish, the feeling of being faced with someone that she couldn't remember... And no matter how hard she tried...[break]
He finished, she could walk away and they would be enemies still just as they had always been since the summer... But... What if...? Even though she couldn't...[break][break]
"I don't refuse to acknowledge her...," her voice was terse, but tinged with hurt as she turned to face him again. Her first real admittance that he was right... And had been right all along...[break]
"It's not my fault... Even if you don't believe me... But no matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, I can't remember...," she was breaking, the whole of herself forever torn in two by the shadows that marred the deepest parts of her consciousness.[break][break]
"I've been ripped between two lives, and I don't know why..."

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 17, 2024 21:47:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

For once she would find no taunts, there was no sarcasm, no degradation as he listened to her explain herself, and he managed to glean some of the truth. Ironically it wasn't his civilian persona that managed to do it, but that was neither here nor there.

"One day Ms. Higashi....You will have to make a choice....Living as half of a whole....It isn't easy. It eats away at you day by day, people you once knew recognize you, but their faces are just blank to you....Friends you once had, you hurt....There are ways to fix it....Ways to make you whole...." The mind was something he had plenty of experience in manipulating. He had done it to himself, along with once upon a time.

She had witnessed him do it in Area Zero. Memories were just biological data after all.

"I however can only help you in one way....When you were Alexandria you were a fearsome fighter....A fact that resurfaced during our last meeting when you managed to wound me...." There was a hint of amusement in his voice. "I will push you to your extreme....I will back you into a corner, because even if your mind can't remember your body will....That is the only kind of help I can offer you....There is a man skilled in manipulating memories, but could you truly trust someone to do that to you?" He couldn't at the very least.

"So when next we meet....Bring it all to bare....I will challenge you on a level you've not been challenged before....At the end of the day....Rocket, League none of that really matters to me....I'm a selfish person....I will always do what I want....Do you understand?" Of course she would, because he was declaring a challenge to her.

"You can choose to be Yuina....You can choose to be Alexandria....Or you can be something new....I look forward to your choice when it comes time to make it...."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights