6,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Job Interview [Past/S/Josh]
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 2:46:51 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh loved Beckett's willingness to take the initiative, and that he had experience in the saddle, especially flying. Flying was the most challenging travel method to learn, as there was a lot more to keep track of, and the risk of injury was much greater. "It sounds like you will be a great fit for us, Beckett. Keep your eyes peeled for an offer letter. Sign it and email it back to us if you're on board."

With that, he began typing up a written communication to send to Beckett. "Should you accept, I'm going to send you an email with upcoming days I can take you through orientation, some self-paced learning, and hands-on training. You don't have to decide right now, but I do need a decision by Monday. Once you're out of training, I'll get you added to our personnel roster." He stood up and offered the man a handshake. "Welcome to Mauville Racing Grounds, Beckett."

{PC: 8}

NOTE: All of the Pokémon in Josh's PC are present somewhere on the Racing Grounds.
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

beck/rem owens
he/him/his
April 2nd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
homosexual
author/pokemon caretaker
civilian
5’10” height
5’10” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beckett
beckett carlson
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 16:24:15 GMT
beckett carlson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]THAT’S HOW SUPERHEROS LEARN TO FLY

[attr="class","setting"]

The fact that the gym leader thought he would make a good fit was a relief. He had thought his aversion to physical contact might cause problems. Not a lot of people would be willing to take on someone with such a debilitating fear. Though he thought the fact that he didn’t have a problem with touching Pokémon probably helped,.
[break][break]
“I will keep an eye out,” he promised, already planning on discussing it with his friend again. His friend had already been supportive of him taking his job if it seemed he would get it, but it was still good to make sure they were still on the same page. That, and if he started working away from home, they would have to figure out who did which task around the house.
[break][break]
As he began to speak, he nodded. Yes, this wasn’t a decision to be taken lightly. They were talking about his life here, and his friend was always telling him that was something that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Not that he always made it seem like he valued his own life.
[break][break]
The fact he would be given a few days to think it over was a huge weight lifted off his shoulders. “Thank you; I’ll get back to you with my decision. I probably won’t take too long to come to a decision,” he stated, giving the older male a polite dip of his head, the best he could do to show proper respect since he didn’t like physical contact.
[break][break]
Hopefully, he will get over it one day. One of his wishes was that he could be okay with being touched by someone other than his friend. Perhaps one day.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#E0A526; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/YSVhpz8Z/IMG-2432.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 20:37:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven