he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 0:02:45 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

"Cause y'all don't pay me 'nough ta quit my day job," he jokes as he knocked his hand against his head in a similar fashion his mother used to do when she called anyone a dumbass. Thankfully it was also a mix between 'stupid' or 'dummy' in sign language that he could maybe pull it off. So far Cillian didn't seem to mind his cursing as long as it was done as just that, a joke. "But it ain't like ah do much there anyway, ah just work in da mailroom n' sort shit not everyone there is sum bigshot, why ya ask? There a problem with it?" [break][break]

"Ya offered it, but from da outside lookin in don't think anyone agrees there gonna be peace but what would ah know, ah just scrap by day ta day," he just shrugs in an uncaring manner, clearly not one for politics. [break][break]

In response to the discipline part there is just a dumbfounded and prolonged "uuuuuhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo....?" his tone in an unsure yet a childish 'I don't take blame' manner. Though had Cillian recalled reports he would've known of a couple of them having either Rangers or Officers showing up and several people getting caught, one mission in particular he recalled he did with where the two of them thankfully got out of it after a scrap with another gang with both sides blaming each other for the police showing up. Thankfully not all his missions ended in such a fashion so that he could have good deniability but still, "Don't like da idea that punishment case be based off a mood"

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Mission: Search Party

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 15:20:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You don't perform well enough for a raise."[break][break]

Ashton had said it himself, after all: his track record was rough with errors. But a twitch of Cillian's lip betrays the humour behind his rebuttal. He'd understood the joke, and doesn't seem bothered about the silent curse.[break][break]

He shakes his head when asked if there's a problem.[break][break]

"The Silphs are a cancer on this region, but a job is a job."[break][break]

He scoffs at the complaint.[break][break]

"And I don't like cleaning up others messes, but we both endure as we must."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 7:11:03 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Booooo," the young man heckles at the response, though by expression alone its clear Ashton doesn't seem to care too much about it. Though he does look at his phone to check the time seeing how they have been up here for some time, which couldn't properly be calculated with all the ash fall. "Yeah well if dis goes on fer much longer ah don't thin' we be succeeding this either, damn ya think with an underboss on my side somethin' good would happen, maybe ah'm just cursed?" he muses some, sure sucks for the people they couldn't find, but the fact that even when he wasn't sabotaging something missions would still go south? This was his teen years level of bad luck. [break][break]

When the part about Silph comes along he just gives a raised brow, not that it could be seen well underneath the googles but it was there, "Sounds like ya got sum personal grudges there mate, what Silph do ta you?" he questions out of curiosity. Razz had always heard rumors, but for him had been nothing but supportive and helpful and he couldn't see the man people claimed him to be anywhere. [break][break]

Again Ashton just tilts his head as if he is trying to wrap what little brain power he had around the other's words. "So punishin' people failing is cleaning their work?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 0:38:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Success here is somewhat out of our hands." Cillian shrugs. "There could be nothing to find."
[break][break]
The last whereabouts of their missing had been up on this mountain, but that didn't mean they remained here. They could've been captured by League searching for Lopez's corpse, or decided to disappear in light of the coming war.[break][break]

But until they know for certain, they search.[break][break]

His stoic expression darkens with fury as they talk of Silph.[break][break]

"Not to me." His fingers flex in want of a throat to crush. Thankfully, he does not take out this building rage on Ashton. "To someone I care about."[break][break]

had taken an eye, but they ought to have claimed 's life. There was naught to be done about it here and now, and the anger fades without an outlet.[break][break]

"No," he explains patiently. "Damage control, prison breaks, paperwork — that is cleaning up a mess. Punishment is simply a consequence."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 1:23:40 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"N' yet we're here, maybe ya need to put like one of them trackers or sumthin' on their badge or IDs or things, know where ya people is at?" its a terrible suggestion and he knows it, but what would 'ashton' know of the big picture? [break][break]

"Oh? So you'd go after anyone that hurts sumone ya care about eh?" he questions his tone hitting with some personal doubt. More from his own experiences with the other in which he technically knows he can't blame Cillian for. Though it doesn't stop his mind from carrying over some bitterness. Maybe that's what allows him just ignore the anger the other seemed to have, with no target other than himself to take it out on, "Who got hurt if ah can ask?" [break][break]

He drops the 'punishment' topic though as his curiosity was far to focused on the current now.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 0:03:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's sharp laugh echoes over the mountainside.[break][break]

"We don't carry criminal badges." There was the Trainer ID, he supposed, but he also imagined many in Rocket hadn't bothered to get theirs, or didn't renew it. His own, or at least 'Gavin Merlino's', was several years out of date. He'd stopped renewing it after his identity was outed. What was one more crime on his rap sheet?[break][break]

And Cillian Quinn had been legally declared dead in Galar years ago, so Arceus knew what the status of that ID would be.[break][break]

The underboss doesn't read further into the doubt in Ashton's tone. It wasn't the first time his loyalties have come into question.
[break][break]
"So long as they don't outrank me, yes."
[break][break]
If Walsh went after someone he cared about, well... he'd better have a good reason for it, or Cillian might reconsider even that rule.
[break][break]
There's a long pause after Ashton asks who it was.
[break][break]
It's not a total secret any more. They had nothing to be ashamed of.
[break][break]
"My sister." A smile twists his lips. "Y'know how Silph's missing an eye? That was her."
[break][break]
He sounds downright proud of .

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 5:18:18 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

He should really not be feeling the bit of pride in getting the other to laugh. It wasn't something he got to see often, and he knows as a kid he always wanted to help the other because unlike most the other scientist in his dad's lab Cillian was encouraging. Taught him things without that condescending tone. So hearing the other's laugh brought back that little kid again, even if for just a moment. "Nah nah not criminal badges but sumthin'! Give 'em gear ta keep track of 'em n' what not, I hear da Rangers carry stuff why not us?" he continues on with his terrible suggestion seeing if he couldn't humor the other a bit more, gone this far so who cared for a little more? [break][break]

Also he desperately needed with with their other topic about, feeling down about the answer because yup that sounded about right. He knows he shouldn't blame the other for his father's actions, but he will still blame him for helping normalize it. [break][break]

A thought that goes out the window for now as he tilt's his head at the other, "Ya got a sister? Older or younger?" he questions generally confused as this was not something he knew about back then. Though admittedly he can't say he cares for her seeing how she is the one that injured , but he doesn't show anything about it here. That would be information he would have to keep to himself until a more appropriate time to digest that.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 23:35:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Mm, somehow I doubt that would go over well." It wouldn't be the worst idea, except, "Technology is exploitable. All it would take is the League hijacking it one time."[break][break]

Then the unlucky victim would lead the League right to Rocket's most secret spaces. They already knew of the submarine, but there were plenty of safehouses and bunkers scattered throughout the region that they had no idea about.[break][break]

"Younger," he says of his sister. "She's with the scientist department, maybe you've met her. ."[break][break]

She hadn't been there in Kanto. Cillian had tried hard to keep it that way. But if Razz had ever encountered her, perhaps he'd connect familiarity with the particular amber of her eyes. They had the same sharp features, the same nose. The same relentless brutality.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:22:37 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Ya just got to make it unhijackimabale," oh no a word that's more than three syllables,'Ashton's greatest enemy. "Duuuh," he muses knowing full well how difficult it actually was, hell for his own items that had highly confidential information he took lots of precaution. So it was no doubt Rocket had the same worries.[break][break]

"Yeah nah Ah skipped most science classes in school ah ain't got no interest in what Rocket cookin' there either lab work is so dull," because last thing he wanted was himself anywhere near a lab. It was bad enough that he had Pyroar as trigging for him, he didn't want to go in a lab and discover he had more.[break][break]

"Great fer yer sister though"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 4:38:38 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"That—" Cillian stops himself and takes a breath, tempering the sharp spike of exasperation he'd felt at Ashton's idiocy. Plenty in Rocket were uneducated. It wasn't always their fault. Calmer, he says, "That's not possible, I'm afraid. There's always new advancements in tech. We could make it hard to crack, certainly, but it would only be a matter of time."[break][break]

Especially if they were to stick a tracker on every grunt in the organization. Who knew how many of them were moles for the League?[break][break]

He laughs softly as Ashton dismisses lab work.[break][break]

"Different strokes," he says with a shrug. "I enjoyed it, but I also enjoy paperwork, and my colleagues tell me that makes me crazy."[break][break]

He sounds amused, rather than annoyed.[break][break]

Overhead, the skies begin to turn pink-and-orange. The sun was beginning to set, forcing an end to their search.[break][break]

"We'd better start heading back down."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 1:46:01 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Maybe yer just not thinkin' hard nuff 'bout it," Ashton questions back in form of a challenge that he knows can't be completed. Not massively that is, maybe for one device so long as it was on someone careful. He really shouldn't be thinking about it at a time like this, but at lease Razz is amused by Cillian's expression of just being so done with 'Ashton's stupidity.'[break][break]

"Ooooooh so you were sum locker stuffed neeeeeeerd!" he says in a way as if it had explained so much, not that it did. Though if he's being honest he isn't sure if the locker stuffing really happened. He's never been in a school before, but Razz has seen it happen enough in Sabrina's shows that he may as well reference it. Though he does ponder silently if it was a combo of Cillian and his dad for his own liking of paperwork, it was relaxing to help get his own thoughts organized.[break][break]

At the mention of going Razz looks up, thankful for his goggles otherwise he would've gotten just eyes full of ash but the color was definitely indicating it was getting late. "Sounds like another bust fer da record," he comments in a very carefree manner not seeming bothered by it. "I'd ask fer a race but even ah ain't dumb 'nough ta race a guy that flies," he jokes as he turns his cyclizar around, though he does recall the area they passed by earlier, "We're avoidin' da den right?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 1:40:43 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It's not my job to think about it."[break][break]

He'd leave technology to people like and . Cillian's focus must remain on keeping Rocket's heart beating, blood flowing smoothly through its systems.[break][break]

Ashton calls him nerd in jest, but Cillian's response is coolly serious. "They tried to bully me, but it stopped after I broke someone's arm and got expelled."[break][break]

When he'd came to a new school with a juvenile record wiped by his parents' money and a reputation for his foul temper, they'd left him alone. He had not been so lucky. His father had ensured an end to any further shame upon the family with a beating of his own.[break][break]

Cillian's happy to shift focus to something else.[break][break]

"We'll avoid the den if we can find another way down, certainly. How well do you know the mountain?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 22:12:43 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

The seriousness does have him pause slightly, brow raised as he wasn't expecting it after a simple playful jab. Maybe he hit a nerve he didn't know Cillian had, though its not like he often got to pry into the other's past. Though there is an amusing coincidence between them that he didn't know about before. "Ha ya broke an arm ta get out, ah had ta break an arm to get in to a place, some fight club or sumthin' but still funny," a training course by counted as a fight club right? Especially after he got expelled from it? [break][break]

At the question he throws his head back in a groan because he knew this mountain pretty well. He was a got damn ranger and a captain and that and one didn't get to his rank without learning a lot of the terrain around the places he lived in. Though at the same time it all felt like it would be too smart for 'Ashton' but he can't deal with the den again.... "Ah know it 'enough, ah mean the easy way would be to just fly but I ain't got any big fliers, but ah know my directions enough to avoid da den," he mentions annoyed with himself that he was actually using his brain with Ashton. [break][break]

He gets his phone out and opens an app, looks at their location and then tears Blurr in a different direction, "This way!"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 0:08:48 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Must've been a hell of a club."[break][break]

Most fight clubs Cillian participated in didn't require such brutal displays for mere entry, though they'd certainly appreciate a broken bone or a deep cut in a fight. Those that discouraged such extreme violence were for soft-hearted idiots too scared of a real challenge.[break][break]

Cillian relishes in the art of the scrap.[break][break]

He doesn't question Ashton's knowledge; even broken clocks were right twice a day.[break][break]

"I have fliers, if you'd prefer."[break][break]

Otherwise, he'd turn Genesect to follow the Cyclizar's path.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 22:30:06 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Well the guy in charge didn't just let anyone in, learned lots from how ta fight there, but then he passed and ya gotta move on," he simply comments about it, have fun with the silly backstory he's cooked up for this guy play because Razz was hella detail oriented. Also helped when picking from his actual background, he wasn't sure the requirements that allowed him of all people into Theo's class but it definitely helped. [break][break]

"Well ah mean ah wouldn't say no to a flier, but ah figure ya would've wanted ta be closer to da ground ta see if anythin' couldn't be spotted," he mentions as has his cyclizar stop as he gave his own personal insight as a ranger when it came to their search party conditions when it came to this mountain. "Can't spot shit in da air with all this ash"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times