thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 12:13:08 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Was my mentor in Kanto that taught me to fight," Cillian says without hesitation, oblivious to the fact that they both spoke of . "Then my husband. Both still alive, thankfully."[break][break]

Calem, too, had taught him things. How to manipulate the fleshy fabric of the human brain. How to break a man's mind beyond repair. Cillian tries not to think of that.[break][break]

The underboss shakes his head.[break][break]

"If we didn't spot anything in broad daylight, there's no use squinting in the setting sun."[break][break]

He hops off his Genesect, gesturing to it.[break][break]

"You can take the Genesect." He looks sternly at the robot and orders, "Obey this one, until I say otherwise."[break][break]

The bug's eyes flash in recognition. Cillian sends out a Corviknight with feathers blacker than night and wicked red eyes. A killer, no doubt about that, but the shadow bird is as still and obedient as the Genesect in Cillian's presence. The underboss tweaks its beak with quiet affection, then climbs aboard its back.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 5:55:51 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

"Waz it dat one other underboss?" a question he already knows but its just simple small talk as he gets off the Cyclizar. The dragon seeming concerned about being put away and allowing his trainer to be without them. Razz simply pats their head and scratches to assure that he would be fine, "I've fought 'im before, fucking throws a hell of a punch"[break][break]

He walks over to the 'Genesect' and he whistles the same way a man does when they see a shiny new car they're about to drive. "This is pretty," he comments as he can't help but be curious on just how the science division made such a thing. Wonders if this type of technology was available to them back then would his dad and his team have been able to make such a pokemon.[break][break]

He does hop on before he opens up some pokeballs to release seemingly 2 Kartana. One real while the other was just Sable with her Illusion, Razz figuring there may have been the chance he would have to face the other face to face once they were back at the base of the mountain, and he couldn't afford for his scar to be seen. "Okay uhhhh.... yipyip?" he questions curious if the pokemon would take off with the order now that he was on board, "Just follow yer trainer to da base I guess../"

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Mission: Search Party

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 21:28:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"If you mean , yes."[break][break]

He laughs sharply when Ashton comments on Theo's right hook.[break][break]

"That he does, but it's his Pokémon you've really got to watch out for."[break][break]

He still felt uncomfortable around Malamar thanks to Theo's own, and Bayleef's AROMATHERAPY makes him nauseous to this day. Physical wounds have healed or scarred, but mental ones remain.[break][break]

His lip twitches in amusement when Razz inspects the Genesect.[break][break]

The first command goes unrecognized, but the construct processes the second before stirring to life. As Cillian's Corviknight takes flight, Genesect follows after it dutifully.[break][break]

"You should look into getting one," he recommends, the winds snatching some of the words. He gestures at the Genesect. "They're expensive, but well worth it."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 4:24:30 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Yeee that guy, can't say ah know 'bout the whole pokemon thing though, only encountered his Nidoking, but he seems nice enough ah'm meeting with him later this week fer something," he lies easily though despite opposing sides there is still a fondness when he thinks of his teacher. For everyone else it seemed like Theo was hell and a source for pain but for razz, Theo was the only escape from his own.[break][break]

"Maybe," he offers back thinking it could be good intel for the league. Figure out how their weapons work, "But if it more than 3k I'mma have ta pass, too rich for my blood"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 23:21:18 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Nice," Cillian echoes, incredulous and amused. Arceus, things really had changed since Kanto. "Seems you're lucky he's taken a shine to you. That doesn't happen often."[break][break]

Raziel and Tori are the ones who come to mind, and he tries not to linger on the bitter thoughts inspired by the former.[break][break]

"Ever heard of saving?" Ironic coming from a man as rich as Cillian, but he'd learned to save on Kanto's streets when he'd been cut off from his parents money. "Anyway, you can bypass most of the costs with the right Pokémon for parts." He says it breezily, as if the sacrifices were nothing at all. "I help people hunt them all the time."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 23:42:46 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"maybe ah gots amazin' people skills," he jokes though honestly the fact that Theo seemed on the nicer side with him should've sent red flags about the other possibly knowing who he was. Yet he kept on with this act thinking it was all working fine, because for him Theo didn't feel too different from what he had been used to.[break][break]

"Ah live paycheck ta paycheck with what little money ah get from you guys as some paddin' so no," he jokes but he was more than well off enough. Though the extra money he got from rocket usually went to donations to somewhere, be it helping his rangers or something else. [Break][break]

His expression can't help but sour some, which thankfully for him the face mask and goggles would've hidden. He looks down at the creature below him and ponders just how many pokemon's lives had been sacrificed for it. "Think ah'll pass, admittedly Ah'm down fer all the ass kickin' y'all want me to do but I ain't the greatest with killin' poke or peeps"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 22:45:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian shrugs, unbothered.[break][break]

"That attitude won't get you far."[break][break]

Perhaps that was why Ashton was still a grunt despite working for them a while. Those who wished to rise higher often had to prove their worth to the organization. Their versatility. Their willingness to follow orders.[break][break]

He thinks the grunt should count himself lucky that Theo's seemingly softened since Kanto.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 6:53:03 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"n who says ah wanna go far?" Ashton simply questions, "Ah'm just out here ta live day by day comfertably without too much stress," he admits as describes the opposite of his own life. Both his life as a kid and his life now had been put on such a schedual there were times he was surprised he could breath. "Ain't got no one ta worry 'bout but me, have some fun kicking some peeps ass fer you people, n eat somethin' to keep me n the poke content"[break][break]

"Can't tell me there ain't times where ya wish da responsibility ain't on someone else so ya didn't have ta stress?"
he questions simply curious if there was an easier life Cillian had once wished for. Or had Underboss been there since the very beginning. He couldn't get too much information out as a kid as back then choices and wants didn't matter. Only Blackwell's desires did, yet Rocket was suppose to be free of him now right? [break][break]

So what now?

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 3:03:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian can't fathom the lack of ambition. What was the purpose of life if you were not always aiming higher? The thought of such stagnation makes his skin prickle.[break][break]

He shakes his head solemnly at the question.[break][break]

"I'd handle it all, if I had to."[break][break]

When Chu-e had died, Cillian had wordlessly taken on the extra responsibilities without complaint or resentment. He'd worked himself to the bone. It wasn't healthy. It was natural to him.[break][break]

He lapses into silence for the rest of the trip down the mountain.[break][break]

"Thanks for the help," he says in parting, before the shadows of Dhelmise's PHANTOM FORCE bear him away.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SEARCH PARTY[break]
Please don't look at the gap between the final two posts. I thought we'd already closed it AAAH.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 6:31:25 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Sounds like you'd put yerself in danger of breakin' under pressure," Ashton can't help but comment. The pressure of work had gotten to him as a kid, but the two of them were very different people in the end. Hell he wasn't even the man he was pretending to be. He would be fine as they travel the rest of the way down in silence, honestly he was getting done with this whole act anyway so getting a break from it was something he was grateful for. [break][break]

Once they land Ashton waves, "Nice helpin' ya bossman until da next time ya contact meh," he offers not knowing that only days from now his cover would be blown and his time as 'Ashton' and getting Rocket intel on the small crimes was at an end.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Bingo Contact

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
How Far You'll Go
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 3:34:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven