Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]It's not certain if that is relief or disapproval written on the Ralts' face, but their silence certainly speaks volumes to their overall thoughts.[break][break]

"That was kinda horrible." Compare that to Eris' own thoughts. The way that Reiner rolls over onto his side and snorts. She raises a hand, lazily waving it about as she waits for the feeling in her legs to return. "Definitely fits the whole bill of a danger scenario but you definitely need lots of protective gear since it's just training."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]mission
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Ranger 101: Obstruction
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 21:36:00 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

"That was kinda horrible."
[break]

"Ah... well okay then..." he mutters feeling like he's fail both his rangers and Eris with this one as he has honestly thought this was a good idea for training. Yet his perception of training in comparison to others still might be skewed as all of his war training as a kid came from this mother and . Perhaps he needed to focus on the training he did with the Rangers back in Sootopolis, yet he didn't feel like the training there was for battle in any sense of the word it was for Search and Rescue. [break][break]

"Just like we've been telling you"
[break]

His secretary had mention as they joined the two making Razz just sigh, "Okay I get it I'm wrong, I'm just glad to have another opinion," he offers as he gets out a whistle and blows it. And almost in an instant several colored Pawniard were summoned to them, "Can you guess start collecting the Voltorb and send those that need it to the on site Nurse Joy?" They give him a nod before they leave and his secretary to do other things. [break][break]

"I think the tiredness is giving some fault in my things, you alright for the most part at least?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Mission: Voltorb Obstruction

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,226 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 0:53:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]They bicker like kids on a playground, though Razz yields pretty quick. Though she doesn't get up throughout their conversation, Eris is still aware when she's being addressed. While Reiner scrunches his nose and shrugs, she'll weakly raise a thumb as an answer to his question.[break][break]

"If anything, I'd recommend using those pokemon you guys have on loan to make an obstacle course. Only time I've seen that many Voltorb was when they swarmed a place."
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]mission
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 0:35:22 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] -----

[break]

"The ones on loan huh?" he ponders the idea of that as already he is thinking up ideas, though he knows he'll need to actually talk to some people to see what was and wasn't safe it seems as that he couldn't judge for himself that aspect. Already he's messed up here and couldn't keep his old training from Rocket separate. [break][break]

"Gotcha I'll keep that in mind, thanks for your help in testing this one though, how about as thanks I treat you to dinner or something?" he offers with a light smile, grateful for her help, and also just a way to get out of having to actually make anything and just eat out again. [break][break]

Much easier...

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Mission: Voltorb Obstruction

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,801 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 9:53:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven