she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
Fossil Conservation Time! [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2024 22:11:09 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Roze had struggled to help try and let the Cranidos hurry along, only having an easier time than Howard because of her Dugtrio's assistance, though it certainly had been just as much as an ordeal for her—struggling her way up and putting her back into carrying, pushing or otherwise giving the fossil pokémon a makeshift platform with her hands to help them along, though occasionally being swatted in the face by their tails or headbutt too.[break][break]

As the last of the Cranidos had made its way up out of the valley, Roze had looked like a mess, her face caked with sand and dirt as she'd just barely dragged herself up over the ledge and sat herself down next to the collapsed archaeologist, "they're rather... rather rambunctious aren't they?" she'd said with a rather positive tone, at the very least the Cranidos seemed healthy. "Though say, I wonder how Stormy and Shirley are doing with that Flygon?" she'd swiveled her head around, trying to see just where their pokémon went, despite her exhaustion.

[break]

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 1:18:26 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
When asked about Shirley, all Howard could commit to was a casual handwave. A small prickle of anxiety tickled his spine as he thought about her getting hurt, but it was quickly waved off due to momentary exhaustion and the shrill scream of a Walking Wake echoing through his mind.

It was best not to think about it.

"They'll do fine. Shirley fights better when I'm not telling her what to do, anyway." His voice was muffled by his cowboy hat. He let out an elongated sigh as he pondered the question. "Don't worry."

As soon as the words left his mouth, a shrill cry pierced the heavens above. A Terastallized Shirley kicked the Flygon into the nearby ridge, sending rocks flying. The Aerodactyl glimmered with the Water-type, instinctively changing its type to avoid the worst of its type-matchup.

The Aerodactyl let out a screech of primal victory, while the downed Flygon groaned in pain.

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 10:05:21 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #b0bfdd;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Mx5GNkx.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

I stumble many times,

She'd nodded in response to the archaeologist's reassurance but, she couldn't really hide her own worry, unlike how it seemed that Howard was fairly confident with his Aerodactyl, Roze couldn't quite shake a bit of worry about her Duraludon, while she's been a trainer for a decent amount of time even before moving to Hoenn, and trusts her pokémon with her life... she couldn't help but be worried for their safety as much as she'd been confident enough at the time to trust in Shirley and Stormy to make it through okay.[break][break]

Yet, her worry evaporated with the brilliant cry and shine of the victorious Aerodactyl, followed up by her own Duraludon's powerful howl for triumph just a little ways back, the alloy pokémon seeming to have done his job well with covering fire with barely a few scratches over him—having seemed to have had plenty of time to shore up his defenses given the massive distance he'd had.[break][break]

"Now that the Cranidos are safe, do you think it'd be alright if I tended to that poor Flygon alongside our pokémon?" Roze had turned to ask, seeming fine with delegating the call to the archaeologist given that he'd seemed rather knowledgeable about the pokémon in these environs. She'd wanted to make sure the wild pokémon would recover just fine from the battle before leaving it. She'd already been halfway pulling potions and bandages out of her bag.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 8:03:15 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
As Shirley flew towards Howard, the archaeologist fell under the weight of the Aerodactyl.

"Good girl! You did good, girl!" Howard laughed as he scratched the prehistoric Pokémon under the chin. She let out a strange clicking trill, a result of her body's partial petrification upon being revived from a fossil. Even if the original Aerodactyl species had never been stone, the one that existed now definitely was. "Incredible! Spectacular!"

His scratches slowed to a stop as he looked up at Roze. His eye softened.

"Yeah, go ahead. Tend to Flygon." Howard nodded as extracted himself from his Aerodactyl's caresses. "Is it okay?"

He crossed the expanse to stand next to Roze. His hat obscured his face in shadow as he inspected the Flygon for himself.

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 8:34:29 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

With the archaeologist's approval, Roze had hurried on over, returning her Dugtrio to his ball as she'd made her way through the desert, feeling the heat of the sun bearing down now that the sandstorm had died down, nonetheless she'd continued without missing a step, a brisk jog to Stormy and the wild Flygon. Thankfully with Shirley seeming to have taken most of the fight, beyond a couple of scrapes that hadn't seemed to be bothering the Duraludon, the alloy pokémon was fairly unscathed.[break][break]

She'd smiled to the big dragon pokémon, returning him to his ball to care for later on before turning her attention to the Flygon, a rather determined look on her face as she looked over the desert spirit. She'd pulled out some potion sprays, giving them a quick shake to mix the formula within, a slight spray to make sure it was ready to go, before she'd taken care of the more strenuous hits the Flygon had seemed to take. While she was careful not to do anything too drastic—lest she awake a wild pokémon and get injured herself—she'd felt around the dragon's body to check for any oddities or serious injuries.[break][break]

Ultimately it seemed beyond the damage from the battle, which she'd taken care of by now, Roze hadn't seemed to find anything too serious, bar a swollen bruise of some sort, perhaps the source of the Flygon's rage, as she'd started to treat it, cleaning off the injury, "I think so, do you think this is what caused the Flygon to be so upset in the first place, professor?" she'd turned back to Howard, squinting somewhat with the sun in her eyes, shielding them as she did. She'd returned to treating the pokémon nonetheless, ultimately finishing it off with a bandage wrap, "these are bio-degradable so... once the poor thing's healthy and they naturally fall off, it shouldn't harm anyone," she'd noted, rubbing the sweat off her brow as she'd sighed a breath of relief, "everything should be alright now though."

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,136 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 8:57:38 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Professor?" Howard scratched his chin and looked away. "Eheheh..."

The archaeologist was silent for a spell as the sound of potion sprays filled the air. The smell of chemicals on flesh made Howard's nose wrinkle in disgust. Sizzling flesh soothed and and calmed under the embrace of an artificial cure. The miracle of modern technology was something to behold.

"It's likely. Mt. Chimney erupted a few weeks ago. Spread ash and dust as far as Dewford. The desert Pokémon here have been struggling as a result." The admin whistled as he looked up at the soot black sky. Even so long after the volcano erupted, Howard could taste ash on his tongue. "This region's falling apart."

As Roze healed Flygon, Howard took a deep breath, content at the ranger's behest. A job well done. Howard turned to look at the herd of Cranidos headbutting each other, before shaking his head and sighing. This was going to be an exhausting trip back.

"Let's go, Roze." Howard took a few steps towards their destination. "Hey, Roze..."

He was silent for a spell.

"Do you want to get some coffee?"

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 9:08:20 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]

I stumble many times,

As Howard explained the possibility of the volcanic activity having had an effect on the environment, Roze had nodded along, considering his theory, somewhat curious by his statement of how the region was falling apart, while she wasn't quite sure what he had meant by that statement, she'd nonetheless smiled to herself, making a small vow to do her best to help where she can. The Flygon would be her starting point, at least.[break][break]

She'd stood up and dusted herself off, happy with her work as she turned to look at the herd of Cranidos alongside Howard, giggling to herself at how goofy the fossil pokémon were, with their own pleasant little charms to them. Her attention had quickly been turned back to the archaeologist with a soft little, "hmmm?" in response.[break][break]

"Coffee sounds wonderful, I hope you don't mind a couple questions, though." She'd flashed a small grin, happy with the work the two of them had managed to do today.

[break]

But I keep on running.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,749 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 6:04:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven