Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 20:51:41 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

She sat at the bar counter with legs crossed, alone in a place she'd only ever ventured to once before.[break][break]

The scent of the sea still clung to the wood of this tucked-away place, visible in the windows that revealed the world outside. Her eyes tried to avoid that oceanic scenery, but caught glimpses in her peripheral vision.[break][break]

How soft that sand had been beneath her feet. How bracing the salt-stung wind had been. How beautiful that sunset had been, before the sun was swallowed back into the sea of night.[break][break]

Her Ariados perched itself on the back of her chair, dangling as part sentinel and part ornamentation, as the white fabric of her Sygna Suit glittered with quiet use. Tonight, she didn't want to be an underboss loathed and feared by Hoenn's greatest champions, but merely a woman drinking away her ordinary unhappiness.[break][break]

Eyes fluttered closed in rapture as she drank, the alcohol warming her and causing the unkind thoughts in her mind to soften.[break][break]

For too long had she missed the taste of poison on her tongue.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 7:39:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphtxt"]

[attr="class","retiredsilphicon"]
the brief absence of numerous high-profile individuals has allowed him some level of leniency to stray away from the quiet confines of his ranch. he doesn't go very far, however, and ends up in the neighboring city of lilycove at a place he once found solitude in.

he doubts he'd find it there anymore.

"i know i said you're shit at disguises but i didn't think you'd stop trying entirely."

sand displaces underneath him as he makes his approach, stopping shy of the bar, though it isn't because of the ariados that hangs by her seat.

"what brings you here, elisa?"
[attr="class","retiredsilphtag"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 18:07:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Of course he'd be here. Why wouldn't he be?[break][break]

Emerald eyes glanced up at him, then down, and she snickered into her drink. "No shirt, no shoes, no service," she recited, jerking her head towards the sign by the entrance. "They make exceptions for high-profile figures, don't they?"[break][break]

The same principle applied to her. Trailing Matias had led them to her before; now, with Groudon lost and his mind barely restored, what was the point of pursuing him the same way?[break][break]

She could settle back in an uneasy state of normalcy. Those who didn't expect a woman like her to be a criminal outnumbered those who cared enough to get involved, or even those who were too frightened to say a word.[break][break]

had taught her that, indirectly.[break][break]

"Same reason anyone goes to a bar, Matias. I'm drinking."[break][break]

She left it at that, the empty bar stool next to her unacknowledged.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 4:40:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"who wears shoes on the beach?"

his quip returns instantly as fast as a whip because the very idea of wearing shoes on the beach has him cringing. he shudders, shoving the image aside.

"besides, i wouldn't call myself a high-profile figure. haven't you heard? i've retired."

not waiting for an invitation, he slides into the empty bar stool next to her.

"i can see that, but why?"

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#a6847c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.retiredsilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 4:51:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She kicked out a sandaled foot, giving him a pointed look, before crossing her legs again. "Maybe that's why they retired you. No manners."[break][break]

The long white fabric of her dress shimmered with the movement -- a lighter form than the Sygna Suit typically took for more combat-oriented missives.[break][break]

Her Ariados adjusted itself comfortably on the back of her chair, staring at the former Elite Four with several beady eyes.[break][break]

"Haven't you read the news lately? There's plenty to drive a person to drinking."[break][break]

The death of a Champion and fall of a land titan. Devastation on Mt. Chimney. Mysterious disappearances of Hoenn's most esteemed elite, strangely vanished for the span of a few days only to leave some like behind.[break][break]

"Isn't that why you're here, too?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 4:58:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

his gaze flicks down to her sandaled foot; he licks his lips; though it's unclear whether the two actions have any correlation to each other.

a gesture is all it takes for the bartender to understand his order. it helps that he drinks the same thing: kantonian vodka on the rocks, and when they don't have that, then whatever vodka would do.

he pays no mind to the beady eyes of her ariados, far from intimidated by the bug-pokemon and more grossed out by it than anything.

"i hear some people went missing but i assumed they all just fucked off for a quick retreat or something. nothing news worthy, but guess i was wrong about that."

he shrugs.

"would've been really funny if they never returned, though, because then the league would be stuck with me."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 5:02:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The licking of his lips was steadfastly ignored as she rolled her eyes.[break][break]

"I'm surprised the League didn't give a memo," she said, taking a bitter sip of her gin and tonic, "considering the sparkling company I shared during my captivity."[break][break]

The name sat on the tip of her tongue, but she knew better than to speak it aloud. That he was her cellmate wasn't his business, really, or the fact that had been there with her.[break][break]

"Your entire council was there," was her compromise instead. "And the annoying Dewford Gym Leader, the holier-than-thou type."[break][break]

Her drink lowered to the counter as she swiveled to him, surprise on her features.[break][break]

"They really didn't tell you, did they?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 5:12:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

he doesn't bother asking who she's referring to because the options are limited to who she would consider sparkling company. one of the high-profile league individuals if he had to guess.

his drink is brought over and placed on the counter before him. he gives a nod of gratitude, and out of the corner of his eye, the bartender fades into the background to allow them their privacy.

"they don't tell me anything anymore. but, it's like i said, i've retired. think of me as a ranch hand or whatever you call it."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 5:16:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Figures. The moment you don't have a Legendary, you're worth less than dirt to them." She snorted, her dry observation as much aimed at her own self-perception as it was at him. "People are so predictable."[break][break]

After so many months of having to watch her back when in company with him, it was strange to so easily obtain it now. No one cared, it seemed, and no one here even seemed astonished to see Matias Silph of all people at their little establishment. He was a regular though, she reminded herself.[break][break]

If anything, she was the oddity here.[break][break]

"I'm sure you'll hear all about it soon enough. Megalopolans kidnapping us, forcing us to commit prison labor and torturing us for sport. You know. Typical Hoenn fare."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 5:35:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

a grin threatens to break but he holds it back, hiding it behind a sip of his drink because, yes, people are so predictable.

"they are."

though he may pretend otherwise, this isn't the first he's heard of the incident which is why shock and surprise never hit him. he processes what he hears with ease as though it were the weather.

"sounds like a fun getaway."

his body turns slightly as he looks at her.

"how'd you even get kidnapped in the first place?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 5:38:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

For some reason, his grin was infectious. She almost laughed as she attempted to hide her smile in her drink, shaking her head.[break][break]

"I have a tendency to find myself in a lot of situations I'd rather not be in," she admitted, her eyes lingering on him a moment too long with wistful reminder.[break][break]

Abruptly she propped her chin on her hand, staring into space as her eyes drank their fill of the ocean beyond.[break][break]

"Hey," she said at last, in a way that suggested this wasn't her first drink tonight, "can I ask you something?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 6:11:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

he holds her gaze with comfort and ease, seemingly unaffected by the events at mount chimney and their most recent encounter in the border. he either hides it well or is somehow able to dismiss his feelings entirely all in favor of…whatever this is.

"situations you place yourself in, you mean."

not that he has ever judged. he places himself in the same situations, too, as he has done again when he approached her instead of turning and walking away.

so, with a gesture, he nods.

"ask away."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 6:18:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He wasn't wrong, was he? Another laugh breathed out of her, intermingling with the salty sea air, and she sighed. Eyebrows knitted together, furrowed and scrunched up in pensive thought.[break][break]

"Why do you like me?"[break][break]

She'd blurted it out without thinking, the question having jumbled around in her mind and artlessly formed without the restraint of sobriety to hold it back.[break][break]

"I mean, I'm horrible." This laugh was sadder, but not quite melancholy so much as bittersweet. "And you might say it's the chase, but... what happens when I'm caught? Is there anything worth catching?"[break][break]

Her head tilted at him, gazing at him with an intensity that showed the seriousness of her inquiry.[break][break]

"You just... I mean... you're the only person I can think of who might answer me honestly."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,459 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 6:32:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

he blinks, laughs.

"are you drunk?"

it's only then that he clocks the presence of the ariados, and more importantly the white-dressed SYGNA SUIT that doesn't look like one at all, perhaps by design.

"you're horrible, yes, but you have your moments."

but he recognizes the seriousness of her question, so he returns the same after a sip.

"you've always shrugged off my answers and refused to accept them, even going so far as to call them lies. so, tell me, elisa, would what i say now even matter?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE DROWNING HOUR
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 6:37:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Maybe I am," she admitted, a hint of shame making her flush red. "Is that so wrong?"[break][break]

A finger traced the rim of her glass, allowing a hollow sound to ripple out in echo.[break][break]

Her face crumpled, shoulders sagging in defeat at his non-answer.[break][break]

"You're making fun of me," she muttered, gaze darting away from him. "Forget it, then. It's not like anyone ever stays anyway."[break][break]

Another glass mysteriously replaced her last, filled again with a drink she eagerly took when the opportunity presented itself. It was easier to fill the silence that way, instead of answering.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing