Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]The darkness of night does not bring the tranquility she so hoped. It had started with the strange air, giving life to an uneasy feeling within her chest.[break][break]

Something's wrong.[break][break]

That prickly sensation doesn't go away, even when she tries to warm her arms thinking that it's simply the night breeze playing tricks.[break][break]

No way.[break][break]

She moves through the streets, uncertain in her direction as she falters between heading back towards the gym and going to disturb in the ungodly hours of night.[break][break]

At least, till the sirens begin to howl. Like a pack of wolves hungry for those lost upon the streets, they strike fear quick into her heart. . Where is he? Is he alright?[break][break]

Her pace grow quicker, driven by the anxiety that begins to nip at her heels until she finally breaks into a run. Faster, so she can get to him faster and be sure that he's safe.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]hyperborea
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
no he's gonna CRY AND BE ALL SCARED IN A CLOSET
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
hold on || c
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 20:46:32 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
“Yo, Fisher, where the hell are you going– the raid just started!”

Apologies. I must handle other matters. Continue your work– you know what to do.

“Fisher, get the– fuck, where’d he go?!”

“Ya heard him lads! Keep formation– not like a bugger like him needs the help.”

“Physically, nah. Mentally, fuck yea! Why the hell has he got his Kanto Uniform on?!”

-

Grigori’s armor clacked and crinkled in the dead of night. Despite the alarms, his movements cut through the intermittent silence of the night. Sure, scuffles sounded from a distance, and there was the occasional creak or flutter of footsteps. But at this point, the night no longer held the flurry of confused and dazed people.

They either hid, or took up arms. The former he had no qualms with. The latter, though… it was up to him to cause chaos and sow discord as much as possible. ’s command clung to his mind like an overboard sailer to a wooden splitter of their now broken ship. He must not kill unless absolutely necessary, a hope he hung onto for dear life.

But he must cause problems. And to start… there. Someone ran down the street. In the distance. He clung to the shadows, as still as the darkness that masked his presence. Slowly, the footsteps got closer. Closer. Don’t kill, don’t kill, don’t kill. Not another repeat of Kanto.

Now. He emerged.

From the pitch black, a monster donned in red and silver. And his metallic body sent Eris to the wayside. Not his entire strength-- that'd surely break her neck. 

Was that... a kid? "What are you doing here?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,940 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hold on || c
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 10:48:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]It comes from her blind spot, a wall that slams right into her and sends her tumbling through the streets. Except, she's quickly picked up by the waist, a low growl filling the streets.[break][break]

"Who are you?"[break]

huh...?
[break]

Her eye flicks towards the strange figure, narrowing as she rests a palm against Reiner's shoulder. Quite often does she have to remind herself not to judge a book by it's cover, but the tone with which he speaks does wonders in streamlining her thought process.[break][break]

"What are you doing here?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
hold on || c
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 5:59:06 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
The little one looked familiar. From that Arceus-forsaken prison, perhaps? Unfortunately, she’d likely recognize him before he did her– he bore the all-too-familiar mask from it. Despite missing a piece, it still hid his identity well enough to make putting a name to the face impossible. Very important for the task at hand.

You should be in the bunkers. Locked away, safe,” he stabbed his hammer into the wall. Bits of brick crumbled down from where it struck, and its metallic surface caught the moon. From the caverns of the doomed search party last year. With the bear and Megalopolans. “Yet here. You. Are.

The Luxray did little to dissuade him, as he took a heavy step forward. The mask blocked the emotion from his sound, filtered out to only leave the harsh bitterness of an old, hardened criminal. “Run. Away. Go. Home. Hide. You will be safe– you have my word.

His free eye spoke anger and violence, yet his hidden one was burdened with desperation. Please. Run. Spare us both the misery.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,940 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hold on || c
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 6:20:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]"What?" Confusion is the first crack within her defenses. He's offering mercy if she runs and hides? "Th-"[break][break]

A blink. That hesitant step back is now firmly planted into the ground. The hammer in the wall reminds her of her imminent fate, the sound of crumbling pieces that fall to the ground send chills up her spine.[break][break]

"You haven't told me what you're doing here."[break][break]

It really, really shouldn't be her place to judge. But perhaps, she should pay a bit more attention to the fact that he's wielding a hammer and looks more than ready to swing at her if she dares to try anything.[break][break]

"If you're here to hurt people while Navy is away, I-" This is stupid. This isn't her fight. She can still run away. She can turn a blind eye and remain ignorant to the tragedies that might follow.[break][break]

Another slow step back. After all, she's only out here because she needs to know that -[break][break]

"Howard Slayte."[break][break]

There is only one organisation in this region that would be so bold as to pull a move such as this. She must understand what it spells out.[break][break]

"Where is he?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
hold on || c
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 2:45:20 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Howard Slatye? He had a lot more friends than Grigori. Especially outside of Rocket. If Rocket ever caught on– no. They surely had to have known by now. Nothing got past . No one. This entire plan had to have been run by all the Underbosses, if not Delcan himself. They knew of his allies.

Regardless of their side of the conflict.

Even if it included children or teenagers. “We both know why I am here. But what you don’t know, is that I don’t want to hurt people. Hurt you.

A truth. Cold, hard, like the hammer that’ll bash in her skull if she doesn’t comply.

Forget . No one can help him. Save him. All you can do is save. Yourself.

Another harsh truth. Either this worked, and Rocket congratulated him, or it didn’t and he befell a few alternating fates. The higher-ups assassinated him. The League captured, tortured, and executed him. Eternatus awoke from his raid, and nobody here would live to see tomorrow. The odds of him surviving a failed raid were next to none. 

So run. Hide. And don’t look back. You’ll be complicit,” he said. From his point of view, it was a warning. If she was in a position to help but didn’t, then some people might not be happy with her conduct. ‘Why didn’t you try?’ he could hear them demand. ‘If you can run to help one you care about, you can help everyone else.’

"Last. Chance." Grigori readjusted his grip on the hammer, and reached for a Poke ball on his belt. He could not back down. It was not an option.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,940 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hold on || c
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 7:14:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Those words spell the worst, drag her heart down into the unfathomable depths of unease and begin to eat at her with nausea. She sees that hammer, the way he tenses for his pokeball, and her lips draw thin.[break][break]

Your selfishness will force their hand.[break][break]

"Okay. I'll go." Her hands raised in surrender. She can still run. With Reiner by her side, she could probably outrun him.[break][break]

"But in exchange, can't you at least tell me where he is?"
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
hold on || c
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 20:44:28 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Grigori lets out the breath unknowingly held in his chest, and his hammer falters slightly. If he could prevent one soul from damnation, then that would be enough for tonight. Even if he had to ignore the sense of dread and doubts in his mind. That this was a lie, and he was falling for it in real-time.

I will not.

But he was not foolish enough to fall any further into the world of fiction. This was not a negotiation, and they were not friends of friends. “Be grateful you did not into anyone else as is.

Go. Now.

His hand pulled the ball off the belt, and rubbed the release mechanism. One twitch, one errant distraction, and hell would unleash. This time for certain.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,940 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hold on || c
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 2:48:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]He will not, but neither will he need to. In the time she has spent yapping, she has given it a little thought. Dewford itself only really has two big things that would be considered a high priority. The gym leader and the Deep Sea.[break][break]

And when the Deep Sea threatened, that's where she'll find . Slap on extra considerations such as Regice and -[break][break]

He's in the way.[break]
But the city-

This isn't your fight.[break]
Just run.
[break]

Her head hurts. They're simply the distraction to the bigger problem brewing underfoot.[break][break]

You know what they want. Howard could die.[break]
Why are we hesitating?
[break]

Selfishness is her curse and the consequences will be her sin to bear. Grabbing onto Reiner, she quickly slings herself onto his back as he immediately launches into a run. Not for the gym, nor Howard's apartment, but exactly in the direction that the rift so lays.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
hold on || c
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 6:08:01 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Oh, how Grigori wanted to turn the other way. A blind eye to the obvious attempt to go toward Howard. In all honesty, she likely knew where to find him better than even he. It’d be easier. Much easier. No one even had to know– the odds of this teenager telling on him to his superiors were zero.

But he had a duty. Cause chaos, create an opening for Fox to delve into the Deep Sea, and ensure no one got hurt if he could help it. She was a problem, and he was a problem solver. “I warned you.

A white light emerged, and a creature from the depths of insanity branched its thick, black arms to the sides. The Xurkitree pulsed its light and whipped its head around. There were no easy points of power around here, but… it could sense the source that ran away. The one that Grigori started to run after.

Stop them by any means.

Like a rabid dog, the cables bunched and pulled together. Its lanky, long body traversed down the street with surprising speed. Its head alight, always able to smell the electric pulses left by the Luxray. A perfect scent to chase. She made him do this. He had no choice.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,940 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hold on || c
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 3:14:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Blazing a trail through these long emptied streets, there really isn't much she can do to throw that... cable creature (?) off their scent. Hell, what even is that thing meant to be?[break][break]

"Straight behind us! Flood it!" There's no chance for Reiner to look back and aim, a Springtide Storm quickly whipped up as petals are sent surging through the streets like a tidal wave.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
hold on || c
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 20:55:21 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Cables was truly free.

Not bound by the trainer that could never hope to keep up with it (try as Grigori might, but the setting was too good for it). A perfect target to track, and not enough distractions to draw it off the Luxray’s trail. A challenge in the hunt too, as a flood of flowers threatened to drown it off.

It almost worked. Everything but one cabled arm gripped against a light pole disappeared underneath the pink. Grigori had to dodge into a side alley himself, who couldn’t get all the flowers out of his armor.

But Cables would not be stopped. Whatever distance the pair gained was quickly subtracted as something soared through the air. Petals streaked behind it in an artistic manner. Perfect for the green energy infused in its limbs.

The Power Whip destroyed the street as it slammed back into the earth. Grigori heard it down the block. Despite the worry that ate into his nerves, he pressed on. His heavy footsteps echoed down the street, a steady tempo against the constant chaos far away.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,940 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hold on || c
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 23:22:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]It works. But only for a second of two. Amidst the chaotic waves of petals, she can see that beast latch onto a lamp pole and her mind begins to whirr with countless possibilities.[break][break]

"JUMP!"[break][break]

Reiner leaps, and not a second too soon. Those cables slam right into the ground where they would've been, cracking concrete as chunks of street fly with the harsh impact. That man is nowhere to be found amongst the swirling pink storm, and that only means one thing: There is no one to give this monster any further commands.[break][break]

Right now, it is just them versus the true nature of this beast. Electricity probably won't have any effect on it. In fact, electricity must be what it's using to track them down -[break][break]

In a flash of red, a Salamence takes Reiner's place with fire upon his tongue, a Flamethrower spewed right at the Xurkitree as Eris scrambles right onto his back.[break][break]

"The rift!"[break][break]

Part of his body is already tensed to strike at the pile of cables.[break][break]

"Go!"[break][break]

He grunts, his wings beginning to flex. The force of a Dragon Claw is instead driven right into the ground, sweeping sizable pieces of debris at the ultra beast.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
hold on || c
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 6:53:32 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Rock erupted from the earth. Even as the Xurkitree reached for the duo, they were centimeters out of reach. And stone turned against the one that freed it from its shackles, which cracked the luminous bulb atop its head. Sparks splatter the scene, and arcs arch all over.

Even down the street, Grigori could feel the energy that started to build up inside its head.

How he desperately wanted to recall the beast. Forget Howard’s goal. Forget Eternatus. Was it worth the life of a little one? Howard’s friend?

But a tool did not disobey the whims of its owner. Not of the admin, but of the organization. Lightning threatened to tear Cables apart, and it aimed all its limbs to the Salamence. How it tried to keep itself together, yet failed miserably.

Cables! Att–

He could not see Eris. The sole mercy received from his command, when power threatened to tear apart the sky and all the stored electricity within the alien’s limbs shot straight to the runaway stray.

Failure was not an option.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,940 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hold on || c
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 3:31:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[break]
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Typically, electricity envelops but does not pierce dragon hide. With those protective scales to disperse the shock, Teostra would be fine, albeit a little rattled.[break][break]

This shot, however, is a very condensed strike of energy that not only singes, but cracks his scales. Starting from the underbelly, the electricity winds and coils around his body, wastes no time in latching onto the child he carries. And amidst the thunderous screech of lightning, a dragon's bellow and a scream joins the chorus.[break][break]

Then through the dust, a loud thud, claws scraping against the earth as a proud ruler of the sky is forced to contend with gravity's shackles. Through the dust, a draconic breath aims at the Xurkitree with explosive force.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven