Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Ultra Crater: SE #1
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 16:23:21 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

SELECTED PROMPT #s:
03 use the move, "slash, cross poison, night slash, psycho cut, shadow claw, aqua cutter, bitter blade, kowtow cleave, trailblaze, cut" or the ability, "sharpness" to cut through obstacles.
04 encounter baby celesteela in the ground as obstacles. if they are touched, they will summon kartana to attack you.
21 involve deadly, incendiary gas from celesteela that can suffocate or burn down stretches of land/flora/you and your pokemon.
06 suffer the status condition, "burn".
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 16:24:52 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
An eerie purple Aggron claw tore through the overgrown jungle scenery as Elinor and her Aggron made their way through the tropical jungles of the Ultra Crater.

Each steady step brought the pair forward toward their target. Or at least Elinor hoped so. But honestly in the denseness of this Jungle she wasn’t certain. Still, she pushed onward through the foliage leaving a trail of cuttings in her wake as she searched for more Ultra Beast to add to her collection.

Not for herself of course, but for the sake of the safety of her people, the people of Verdanturf. Definitely not for herself at all. (Nope, don’t even think that though )

PROMPT:
- 03 use the move, "slash, cross poison, night slash, psycho cut, shadow claw, aqua cutter, bitter blade, kowtow cleave, trailblaze, cut" or the ability, "sharpness" to cut through obstacles.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 21:03:43 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

The harsh and humid weather of the jungles in Ultra Space made Soyeon wonder if her Bulbasaur would have liked to tag along. Vacoule remained back at her lab to remain safe due to his young age and out of fear that he might get stuck out here. Perhaps one day, he could join them, but until then, he'd remain safe back home. Soyeon moved right behind Elinor as her Agron cleared the way for them through the thick treeline of the Crater. In her hands was a tablet, busy taking readings about the energies here. [break][break]

"I know you probably have already heard it before..." The woman said while ducking under a sudden branch to follow Elinor's path. "B-But these Ultra Beasts aren't toys meant for normal Pokémon battles. These are beings capable of destroying entire ecosystems if we're not careful." Whether or not the warning was taken in full, she would have at least tried to find some way to gently remind the other woman about these creatures. It wasn't any of her business but as a member of the scientific community, it would be remiss to not prod Elinor about her desires. [break][break]

Other than that, it was a fairly uneventful tour through the Crater as of late. Nobody around to bother them, but oddly enough, the readings of energy levels were high, rather alarmingly so. Yet in the abundance of it, there weren't any signs of rampant growth or increased aggression in the life here. "Regardless, Ah-I'm pleased to make the trek here with you." [break][break]

Soyeon continued along until something caught her foot, forcing the woman to faceplant onto the ground. A fierce whining sound came from behind her as Soyeon looked back to see an infant Celesteela embedded in the ground, crying. "Sorry, I'm sorry! Let me-" [break][break]

FWSSSH! [break][break]

A blur of steel rushed by her head in the blink of an eye. Had the woman not of heard the sound beforehand and moved back, it would have probably decapitated her then and there. But for now, all it took was a strand of hair, alongside a cut on her forehead. "Augh!" Soyeon moved back in a collapsed mess, startled by such a discovery. But it wasn't long before the high pitched whining sounds continued again, just as other baby Celesteela had been upset from her presence. [break][break]

"We have to move!" Soyeon said to Elinor, keeping her head down and rushing into the forest ahead of them. [break][break]

04. encounter baby celesteela in the ground as obstacles. if they are touched, they will summon kartana to attack you.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.soyeon4]--accent:#A166BA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.soyeon4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 9:17:41 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
There was something about that seemed familiar. She couldn’t quite remember what it was, but she was certain they had met before. Though the circumstances under which they had met before didn’t matter right now. Not to Elinor, at least.

“Oh do not worry. I am well aware of the dangers they can pose if not handled properly.” Elinor reassured.

While her companion was busy taking readings, Elinor relied on a much more analogue way of looking for dangers. Her eyes. Though the foliage made it difficult she did her best. Unfortunately her best wasn’t good enough.

Soyeon stumbled over a Celesteela, nestled in the ground, a young sprout it seemed. But Elinor knew what was about to come. Similar things had happened on prior visits. And right she was.

She couldn’t save Soyeon from the proximity scare of the Kartana, but luckily it meant that she was ready to run when Soyeon proclaimed their need to do so. Elinor rushed alongside her Aggron just behind Soyeon.

But Elinor knew attacking Kartana would be the least of their worries. As they rushed along she would try to speak up. “If you see any white’ish gas speak up -” Speaking and running at the same time was hard. But she managed somehow.

“- It’s Incendiary gas!” If Soyeon didn’t already know, then she certainly did now.

PROMPT:
- 21 involve deadly, incendiary gas from celesteela that can suffocate or burn down stretches of land/flora/you and your pokemon.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 0:53:49 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Hmph. Everybody always said they were ready for anything in this world. But what if it didn't go the way they had expected it to! Maybe it was just her being the paranoid little noodle she was, but Soyeon found it fairly worrying about how many people just had that gung ho attitude. Even if it was pretty cool, especially on some people like Mrs. Flint or- [break][break]

Gah! Stupid brain! [break][break]

Some minor cheek flushing aside, the discovery of the baby Celesteela was a discovery that she would have preferred to read about rather than this live demonstration. She ducked underneath another Kartana rolling straight for her head, and another currently who had been on a collision course for her torso. There were far too many to realistically fight and the crying would only draw more out. She heard the Aggron and Elinor running behind her as she marched forward with her head down. Elinor began with a warning about a white-ish gas that SOyeon turned around for. [break][break]

"White gas?" Soyeon asked before turning straight into a misty looking cloud and... [break][break]

She let out a shriek in pain. The high temperatures had scalded her completely, as she doved out of the cloud and onto the ground, grunting in pain. By some miracle, Soyeon hadn't boiled herself to death, but her face was red and her hands appeared to have taken the brunt of the gas as they had moved the most to absorb the high temperatures. [break][break]

The Kartana attack continued, though she was a bit safely sprawled out like this, though in a great deal of pain. [break][break]

"I...found the white cloud..." [break][break]

06. suffer the status condition, "burn".

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.soyeon4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".soyeon4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 10:53:44 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
The Kartana that followed them were the least of their worries. Even as Aggron deflected one assailant after the other. Their metal edges clanged against his armor.

Elinor had been moments away from starting an explanation on what the gas was when Soyeon’s shriek alerted her. And then she saw it. The white gas looming ominously. Last she had seen it, it had been actively spread by a swarm of Celesteela, but there it clung in the air ominously.

Elinor dodged the cloud and dove to the ground beside Soyeon. “I can see that.”

The Aggron automatically took position, a green sphere erected just large enough to offer them all PROTECTion from the angry killer origami.

Elinor reached into her satchel and retrieved a little spray bottle BURN HEAL. “Here, this should alleviate some of the pain.” She moved in to carefully spray the ointment onto the affected areas, but would wait a moment for Soyeon to accept or decline the offer.

PROMPT:
- N/A

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 22:03:44 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Soyeon grit her teeth, taking a sharp inhale as she steeled herself for the discomfort of the burned skin. It wasn't as serious as a severe burn, but she was feeling extra crispy from how sharp the smoke was from the Celesteela. The Aggron put up a protective barrier around them as Elinor kneeled to tend to her burn markings. The scientist winced as she forced herself back up onto her knees. Shockwaves of pain receptors alarmed her to the unwise decision, though the adrenaline was what kept her upright for the time being. "You...weren't kidding. I feel like a piece of meat in one of those hotpots." [break][break]

The other woman kneeled and approached her slowly. Soyeon was in too much pain to register the foreign touch, and allowed Elinor to treat her. The redden marks showed significant burns, but nothing beyond a minor-medium burn. She was steamed, if anything. "Your Aggron is strong to defend against these Kartana." she attempted some kind of idle chat while the burn heal was being applied to her. "You've trained him exceptionally well. They can cut through buildings as if they were paper." [break][break]

Soeyon tried a smile at Elinor, though her eyes went elsewhere, towards the crying Celesteela that were still in an uproar. The sight of it confused her, causing her to perk her head to the side. [break][break]

"Strange, I only tripped over one. A Celesteela's sleep patterns, even as infants, are heavy sleepers. What could have caused so many to wake up so suddenly?" [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 10:39:46 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
“If you think it’s bad now, I can assure you it gets much worse if that gas is hit with any sort of fire-type attack.” A lesson she had learned on one of her prior trips here.

Elinor focused on applying the medicine properly. She was no doctor after all, so she had to do double takes, and evaluations of the work even if it was just a spray-on ointment.

“Thank you. Though, I can’t take all the credit. He has put in a lot of effort on his own.” Her smile grew wider and proud for it was all truth. And as if on cue she heard the sound of steel against steel as he deflected another ambitious flying-paper-cut.

“Heavy Sleepers?” Elinor questioned as she finished up her little medicinal-job. “I’ll take your word for it. The ones I have met before certainly haven’t been. Honestly this reaction right now seems par for the course. They’ve had similar reactions in the past when my other expedition groups have stumbled on them.” Elinor continued.

A thought crossed her mind, one she wasn’t particularly fond of. “Maybe it’s simply a default reaction they have whenever they think a predator is getting close?” It certainly would explain the Kartana reaction that followed.

PROMPT:
- N/A

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 8:12:23 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

It was, at best, a band aid on an issue that otherwise would need a couple of more little treatments, but at the very least, Soyeon felt numb enough to move around without causing much more pain to herself. She pushed herself up again and took a moment to steady herself as another Kartana bounced off of the Aggron's body. The medicine had made her a little less red, but all in all, Soyeon was back up and ready. "Thank you." she flashed an appreciative smile at ELinor as the two continued to stay put where they were. [break][break]

"I'm not as knowledgeable as somebody dedicated to studying Pokémon, but I can tell. The Celesteela here are fresh. I'd barely say maybe a week, at best. You can tell based on the coloring. It's still not their pale green color. You can just barely make out the green pigments." Her finger pointed to the baby Celesteela just by the Protect radius, their showing the scientist's words in action. "I would imagine the Kartana work in tandem with them, be it willing or a side effect of their screams. It's a trap where they can attack any intruders...or us." She offered a shrug. [break][break]

"Regardless, we can't exploit Kartana's weakness because of the gas, so we'll just have to do this the hard way." Soyeon reached into her belt for a Pokeball and the threw it outside of the barrier. In a flash of light, her Metagross would let out a series of robotic chirps and hums as it stood alongside the fellow steel type. Kartana would bounce off of Ferrous, dealing some minor damage, but annoying the Metagross. "Make us a path, Ferrous!" [break][break]

The Metagross rose two of its arms, watching the speeding Kartana ricochet around it. After pausing for a moment, it raced forward to slam its arms down at the Kartana in front of it as it used HAMMER ARM. While not catching all of the attackers, it did get several so that the two women could afford to breath. "Do you have anything that could maybe blow them all out of the way? This might take a while if we try this method..." [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 7:40:10 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Behavioral explanations aside they couldn’t stay here and discuss the symbiotic livelihood of Killer Origami and Bean Stalks for too long. And so she kept a watchful eye as Soyeon attempted to pave a way with her Metagross.

“I may have just the thing.” Another bout of steel against steel sounded. Elinor waited for a peaceful moment. And when it arrived she would speak.

“Gron, pave a way in that direction with HYDRO VORTEX.” She pointed in the specified direction, even though the Aggron stood with its back to her, it knew.

The Steel Behemoth gave a nod, then took a deep breath. In its Jaw a small bubble formed. It took a moment for the Aggron to angle the trajectory properly before it then unleashed a massive aquatic vortex with the Z-MOVE: HYDRO VORTEX.

The vortex threatened to wash away, if not tear away anything in its path, certainly making a way for all of them to escape if for only a moment.

PROMPT:
- N/A

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
224 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 2:08:49 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","soyeon4"]
[attr="class","post"]

With a bit of quick thinking, Elinor had quickly used a Z-Move with her Aggron and carved a path forward in front of them. The powerful aquatic move had pushed most loose vegetation and more away from their position. The many baby Celesteela had been silenced from the force of the Hydro Vortex, alongside the Kartana being pushed away with the flood. They were afforded a chance to take a breath and think of where to go from here. [break][break]

"Wonderfully executed." Soyeon smiled at Elinor. The Metagross let out a series of noises in agreement and lowered one of its arms to help Soyeon up. After she was good to go, the scientist pointed at one pathway in the clearing, leading away from the pathway of baby Celesteela and more. "This way, Elinor! We'll leave through here and figure out a way back." [break][break]

Her Metagross led the journey into the pathway, his large size making his unable to really bending or do much besides just barreling through and clearing a wider area for the others to get through to. There weren't any other Pokémon in the way to make things difficult so far, and as far as Soyeon as concerned, it was meant to be all the better. She exhaled, grunting to herself as she walked as the bits of numbed skin that were not fully nullified offered little pricks and pinches. A lay down on her couch and a cool icy bath was surely in her future somewhere. [break][break]

Once they were far enough away, Soyeon stopped and take a rest on top of her Metagross. "That was a close one. I was hoping to get a bit more data from this excursion, but my livelihood is much more important than data and numbers. But at least I know not to be careful with white clouds now." Soyeon laughed a little at her own follies, but behind the bruised ego was a curious spirit that could never be put down! "Thank you for your assistance again. I'd love to partner with you once more should you ever wish to return to Ultra Space once more." [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 14:47:02 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
They made their way through the path made through their combined efforts. Pokémon and Ultra Beasts alike no longer posed a threat to them. For now they would make their way back.

But Elinor wasn’t going to stay away for long. She had things she needed here. And so the only answer she could give Soyeon was: “Certainly! I am planning on returning, I’ll let you know when that’ll be.”

PROMPT:
- N/A

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB