awards
2,942 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 23:09:43 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

crack, crack, crack go the fissures in her cranium as a dozen different echoes, shattered versions of herself in worlds she's glimpsed and worlds she hasn't, hold their breaths in synchronous symphony, knowing full well that the course of their lives, her life, will now be changed forever. 

her fingers sink deeply into king's sides, whites of her eyes wild, hopelessly searching for eva straddled atop their green-scaled back, knowing deeply that she is not there to be found. quickly then, with a stutter in her rapidly beating heart, does she turn her back to the god.

i will not be made undone.

"this doesn't change it," she says hoarsely, snapping her gaze back to his eyes, twisting her fingers in his hair, curving herself into him as though that can stop them from spinning apart. "whatever comes next, we can still do this. it's still you. it's always you. i promise i'll still -"

the wind howls - under her, around her, the spaces between begin to yawn; she clutches, frenzied and frantic, but her strength fails her. the dragon beckons and she's no choice but to drift - further from him, from her humanity - than she's ever been before.

i'll still remain. the bits of her he brought back. the bits of her he lay there hand over hand, healing her, saving her, loving her. she feels them shiver now.

hands in the wind now, a power floods through her, raw and untamable. the gale lifts her and she turns in the air, eyes golden, sclera blackened; her soul is singing and it is mourning because it feels at once like coming home and coming apart.

on this newly hallowed earth, the sky is torn asunder.

thunder echoes through the valley. fog rolls from her in waves and the dragon looks past their chosen, down to the man who loves her, and they do not wonder at the weight of this impossible decision forced upon them both. they simply release her after the gifts have been granted, setting her gently down upon the earth. there, where her knees fold and she collapses forward, trembling, lost in a prayer only she can hear.

a billowing gap in the fog is left in the rayquaza's wake as they return once again to their domain, where they will wait until the inevitable calling of their new chosen.

and on the ground, she stirs. unfurls. arches her back and looks at the heavens, at the chains of fog and curling mist, and then at her beloved.

i'll still remain.

she weeps and the rains fall.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,420 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 1:52:56 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
As the god descends the pit in King's stomach follows suit. He doesn't even feel Freya's fingers as they crater his flesh and she lifts into the air on guided wind and beneath the massive wyrm's piercing gaze.

He doesn't fight her or the dragon's will. His voice comes barely as a whisper and from beneath narrowed eyes.

"This changes everythin'."

He approaches the Councilwoman—the Avatar—and kneels in the soft, wet grass. His hair clings to the sides of his face and water pours down the sharp lines of his jaw.

Cerulean orbs pierce through the storm and land on Freya's ambers.

"Ye should go and see 'er." He didn't need to specify a name. There was only one. "We can talk later."

Fate it seemed would not be kind to them. Not today and maybe not ever.

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #609EBB;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,942 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 23:57:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

all she can hear is the sound of her own heart. all she can hear is her lungs flood and the blood course. she can see five hundred years dead set ahead of her, five hundred years behind - a thousand years in perfect symmetry.

somewhere, amidst the clouds and the roaring thunder, a god unfurls her mind, hurtling her into a vastness, giving her all at once a sharp and sudden relief. 

yet her love does not reach for her and she wants to scream, but all she can do is think that she should be able to feel how cold the rain is. 

"king," she starts, voice cracking, and thousands of fractures hold fast, outlined in gold. "i'll come back to you."

and then she's gone, nothing but a blur in the wind, a lapse in the fog, taking the rain and the thunder and the remains of their future with her. 
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,420 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 3:09:18 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
She promises her return and King doesn't doubt the truth in them. Still, he can't help but question what was beneath those words.

If the woman he knew and loved would be the one that returned—if every single challenge along the way amounted to nothing in the end beneath a God's power.

He had faith but no one could ever say King was an optimistic man.

Above all though a single, fundamental truth rang in his head—she could've refused. That she didn't? He shakes his head, scattering the thoughts.

He didn't want to go down that road. Not today.

"Xen," he calls out, voice low. His hand lifts to rub his face. "No point in stickin' 'round. Let's go get our girl." This one, thankfully, was not yet tethered to a God.

Taking one last look at the retreating Rayquaza and its Avatar, King departs pace slow and mind whirling.

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #609EBB;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,523 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 3:55:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIDE STORY COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB