awards
2,938 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 3:49:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the dawn comes. she lives and feels all the shades, tones, and mental variations of the mirage experiences gathering within her like a maelstrom. king had asked her how many lives she would collect, fingers twined, and she had no answer. other selves thrive with every beat of her own heart and squirreled away at the back of her mind is ana's promise. she could make it go away.

cut around the kaleidoscope, gray out some of the colors, make it so that she no longer stutters with intermittent, flashing overlays, a splitting apart of the psyche. it finds her now, in her quietest moments, most often when she sees her reflection and sees another woman staring back at her. 

she's taken down all the mirrors in the draciary. 

her office is littered with paperwork, but a heavy folder rests under her arm now, tugged from its hiding place. his life story is in here, a labour of love so profound it makes her shake as she sets up a picnic blanket on a grassy knoll. she feels ridiculous. romance has never come easy to either of them.

but he'd said he would come. 

it's safe here, she promised. the valley with its sweeping peaks; a small river meanders through the heart. eva showed it to her so many moons ago, held her when she asked what more can i do? and told her with soft emeralds that she could do anything

lyune slumbers behind her, velvety red wings unencumbered by a brace. she reaches back to touch the muscle, feel him healed with the help of an ally she never could have imagined trusting. under her touch, one eye opens, pupil narrowing as he adjusts to the sunlight. he raises his head shortly after and looks from her, past the picnic blanket, to the sound of footsteps.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,419 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 1:59:43 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]
[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
He says he'll come so he does. King was a man of his words. Mostly. If he'd stuck to it any more rigidly he'd be deep in a trench fighting a war he could care less for.

Even he had his limits.

King doesn't view the Valley with the same wanderlust as Freya—nature never held beauty to King in the way that other things had. He found those moments in a hard-fought victory, in the turning of the tides, and hell, even in the multiple layers of a cake no one would've expected him to make.

He'd never admit that last one though.

The grass crunching beneath his feet, King spots the massive dragon first before the platinum blond nearby. His expression softens, before the thought of a life beneath the League's rules forces it to harden once more, but by the time he's near Freya it's settled into something smooth and neutral.

"Nice place. Bit taa much grass I think though."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #609EBB;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,938 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 2:18:04 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she takes him in. her other selves had all chosen differently, in such dramatic and tragic ways, and yet with each happiness she'd glimpsed, she had always felt a pull. a thread connects the two of them here - her flesh to his, all the leftover bits of her soul straining against her ribs. 

somehow, in all their fire, they have been made malleable - righteous violence, promises of bloodlust, all tempered by a love and affection that had skirted them for most of their lives. 

she smirks at the non-complaint and flicks his chest, gesturing with her other hand to the picnic blanket she set out, cheese and crackers included. no wine, though. she hadn't wanted to presume there'd be anything to celebrate.

"the grass makes for a comfier picnic," she promises.

she tucks her legs under her and draws the binder in her lap, tilting her head to the side to look up at him. 

"come here. i won't bite." she smiles. "unless you want me to."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,419 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 2:31:42 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
Picnic? The idea was absurd that , League and now even Rocket turncoat and violent criminal, would ever go on a picnic. Yet, here he was, led by a woman with curves that rival the hills just out of sight.

"Never been on one of these," he says with a tone of partial dismissal. Were they common childhood things? He had no idea.

Her offer, rhetorical or not, gets a rise out of him. King scoffs, lips sharpening into a razorstoothed grin.

"Thought ye weren't a big fan of bumpin' uglies in the grass. Makes ye all itchy? But, I mean, if yer willin'—" He spots the file in her hand, but doesn't let its appearance hinder his joke as he sits, taking considerably more of the blanket than her.

"—Just say the word."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #609EBB;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,938 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 2:52:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i sort of have," she says. not here, not this time. every once in a while with eva under her arms, sometimes with roy and alex and fernando, just shy of their teens, but the more she thinks, the more she realizes this life has been void of this pleasantry. and following that, as he settles down beside her, she thinks it right that they share another first. 

another new beginning.

her nose wrinkles, but she leans against him, turns her head, and gently bites his shoulder, lingering long enough to smile up at him and leave a kiss like a folded love letter behind.

"i never said that. it'd be more sanitary than where we first hooked up, at the very least." she icks at the thought. she wouldn't change that moment, really, but a dinghy bathroom in a shitty dive bar is not the most romantic backdrop for their first union. 

"but no, i wanted to give you this. and talk to you. we don't even have to make a decision today. i want to do it right." she inhales. exhales. "this is what i wanted to show you before i was taken."

bones shattering, viscera raining, sweet poison, and silver strings in her arms, a will dwindling and dying and a manifested destiny that could threaten everything.

she winces, reaches to brush her knuckles along his knee just to remind herself that she's here, he's here, they're fine. feeling anchored, she shifts the binder into his lap. 

"it's a case for you. to switch with no jail time. you'll - you can even keep delta, but that part's a bit complicated. possible, but complicated." her cheeks smatter rosy and she moves on quickly. "nothing's been done yet. no one knows. this is...it's there if you want it. and i know what it means for you. i know it's a near impossible ask, but i want to give you the choice, because you deserve a choice.

"you deserve your life back, king."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,419 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 2:37:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
He smiles at her counter-joke, but it feels plastered on as his eyes fall back to the binder.

With each passing second the reluctance grows—like opening that binder will kick off something they can't take back, as stupid as that sounded even to him. Her touch works to ground him as much as it does her, and he lifts his gaze to her as she explains, but says nothing.

He doesn't open it, not at first, his attention turning sharp as a blade's edge at her comment about keeping Delta. His own cheeks begin to beat red with heat and blood, tone icy.

"Complicated?"

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,938 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 2:53:12 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

and as is the case with king wayland, he skirts around the good to get to the heart of the bad. the bars, the chains, the walls, all the messy parts of this transition that might make him say, with finality, no

and then, what would they do?

anger rushes to his face and she assuages it with alarm, taking a hand to grip the side of his jaw, but her own cheeks are red-hot right now and her hand is shaking. a nervous laugh skitters out of her; she can't look away, but the weight of it makes her look down at his lips instead. 

tongue-tied, her mouth opens and then closes. and then she regains her composure, bites her lip, and says, "if she was in a stable, two-parent household, the case would be open and shut. you - we - would keep her."

and in case it doesn't click, she rasps out, "marriage, king. i'd marry you."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,419 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 3:16:02 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
Ger grip is firm around his jaw but even he could tell it was laced with something more. Was it doubt? Disappointment? The anger was clear, a brief flash of gold as her pupils dilated, no doubt reminiscent of a dragon focusing, but it fades quickly.

He listens, his own anger a rising tide even as she stumbles over her words. His mouth opens a margin to retaliate but the words die, eyes widening in an emotion he rarely feels—surprise.

"Y—"

Words fail. He swallows a lump in his throat.

"—Not the way I was expectin' taday ta go."

It's the best he has.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,938 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 3:44:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

surprise is difficult to parse, especially when she's so used to seeing thinly veiled anxieties, frustration, even the occasional tenderness. they hang there, suspended, and she feels a fool watching the words die in the back of his throat. humiliation washes over her in waves; he manages something, but it's a non-answer.

"don't worry, love," she mumbles, trying to smile as though there aren't needles in her heart. she knows she's splitting apart, that so very often they are completely wrong for each other, but in that same beating of her blood, her hand stops shaking. her thumb strokes the corner of his mouth.

"i didn't come with a ring." that was never the intention. the profession of her devotion had come a long time ago, over countless years, whether he remembers them or not, whether he can still grasp them after reading her journal or not. they'd never needed something as vapid as a couple of rings and a certificate to solidify what she knows is true - he is hers.

"i don't want to tell you what to do, but... i think you could be happier this way." the binder remains unopened between them, a love letter filled with all of his worst fears for the chance - not a promise; she couldn't even fool herself that it would ever be a promise - at something more.

"still, out of all the lives i've lived at this point, with this one, well, i think i'd choose you every time."

the words are so clumsy. none of it feels like it's coming out right. lyune lifts his head and looks upward, toward the horizon. she feels a pressure mount behind her temples.

"say something."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,419 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 0:27:08 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
Then everything he knows of Freya comes crashing back in waves of familiarity. King's shock lifts into an amused grin.

If there was anything he could rely on it was that she was even more of a shit show at these type of things than he was.

To his further amusement he lets the silence settle—a pressure that exists beyond the one beyond her temple and a last bit of revenge for thrusting this upon him. The loving type, of course.

"Well, ye could do worse than me." Then, knowing that this type of confession was profound in ways beyond the normal, he shifts over and raises a hand to cup her cheek. He kisses her.

"So could I, I 'spose."

But the binder between them transcended tension shifting jokes. He looks back down at the binder, frowning.

"This is a big ask."

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,938 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 0:43:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

yer pretty good with yer hands, sweetheart, he'd drawled*, palm pressed to his nose to stop the bleeding, watching freya's girlfriend out of the corner of his eye. 

i killed you, you know. in my dimension. horned goddess*, pixels on a screen, a piece of her as a gleaming black scale freya carried on her chest for months and months, unknowing that the secret she thinks she still carries in her heart is not a secret at all. 

her brow furrows, heart skipping, mouth parting to draw in soft breaths and not give away her fluttering nerves. she's caught off guard by his mouth on hers; a small sound escapes her. 

"i know," she says, drawing back. "but things are going to get darker and i - i want you there. by my side. on the same side."

no more running away. no more beseeching the favors of the gods. no more denying that her strength comes from him, from the blood in her own veins, from the lives entwined with hers. 

"and i'm afraid. i'm afraid of what will happen if we don't do something now."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,419 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 1:09:54 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
Her passion encaspulates him in its old. It had all the fire, fierceness, and greed of a dragon woven so well with the fear and anxiety of a mere human.

He eyes the binder again, then lift them up to her. He's uncharacteristically serious, evidenced by the thin line of a grimace on his lips.

"I don't know 'bout this." Now wasn't the type to beat around the bush or lie. "Why the fear now? What's got ye tremblin' like a leaf in the wind?"

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,938 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 1:32:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"the world is falling apart," she whispers. her fingers stray to the binder, grasping it around its edges, and she pushes it gingerly aside. this way she can turn her hips, unfold her legs just enough to slide into his lap. she drapes her arms over his shoulders and presses her forehead to his, gold eyes wide. 

"and i told you, i'm unraveling." she tries to steel herself. memories fluctuate. hardricrelgr. stars in her hands, calling to the heavens, a beckoning bell for the summons. rituals cast in the light of dragon fire. 

"i asked you to tell me who i am, so i could remember, but that dream i had - " she says and the back of her mouth tastes acrid all too suddenly. lyune rumbles a low growl of warning in the back of his throat. "something's coming."

her cheek turns, gaze drifting. a ripple in the fire. aches in her bones.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,419 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 1:58:32 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
The world was always falling apart, so why now? Did she know something he didn't? A ridiculous question, considering her position—of course she did.

But did that play a role?

Or, was it just like she was saying—that was she unraveling and needed a firm foundation. As a fugitive he couldn't be that for her. As a member of the League again?

Still, it left a sour taste in his mouth. As if the past 8 years never happened. To him. To his victims. To Matias's victims.

"I—"

But his musings are torn from him as the earth shakes beneath his feet. Lyune wasn't the only Pokémon on edge either. Xen stands a bit further off with crossed arms, gaze steadily holding as a shape appears on the horizon, aura sensing appendages floating up-and-down.

This day was getting more and more interesting.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,460 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ascendant
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 6:20:16 GMT
shiv Avatar

ASCENDANT

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/RAYAPPEARZAME.mp3[/player]
RAYQUAZA APPEARS: Remix ► Pokémon Emerald Music || ZAME

AS THE WORLD UNRAVELS, SO DOES ITS PEOPLE. In the wake of Groudon's and Kyogre's primal rampaging, 's masterful quilt of knowledge, conviction, and strength has begun to fray. Only after had she survived the events of Prismatic Penitentiary did her body begin to unfold. Even Avatars have their limits. Even blessings can change into curses of burden.

's determination and noble labours had already surpassed ordinary human limits. Her Avatarship did not improve such virtues. No, those qualities were honed by her will and heart alone.

The Head Professor had saved the world. And now, upon the grateful shoulders of her people, The Peacemaker must rest.

That enough has been perceived and felt by the SKY HIGH POKEMON. It also perceives 's own unraveling psyche. Her memories, her stories, how they crumble and crack like Sky Pillar stone.

In the millennia of RAYQUAZA'S living, it has stored much memory and time in its organ, beneath the verdant promise of its scales. Although the emerald dragon can not truly comprehend the limits of mortals, it is able to perceive the impending harm their continued partnership would inflict on .

But Hoenn can not wait. RAYQUAZA senses it too. The impending calamities. War, wracke, and ruine. Brine, flame and fear.

And so, RAYQUAZA soars toward the Draconid, newly determined by a timeline woven anomalous by You. bears witness to both the glorious descent of RAYQUAZA and the resplendent ascent of .

The blessing is forced by the winds of fate:

[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE WORTHY
[attr="class","chosen2"]
rayquaza has chosen , the ascendant, as their avatar.[break]
receives the following perks:
[break]
  • freya can summon and control storms of varying intensity, including thunderstorms, blizzards, hurricanes, heatwaves, or heavy fog to disrupt enemies and control the battlefield. however, unlike other manipulators of weather, she does not possess full control of these storms. rather, she must "guide" them after their summoning.

• freya can control powerful gusts of wind, ranging from gentle breezes to raging cyclones. she can also unleash a focused blast of compressed air at supersonic speeds, capable of shattering barriers, disorienting foes, and causing concussive damage.

• freya now possesses draconic resilience, which grants resistance to elemental damage (fire, lightning, cold), as well as immunity to effects that would normally impair movement or senses due to weather conditions.

• due to her draconid blood reacting with rayquaza's infinity energy, freya may begin to sport draconic features such as horns, claws, scales (if crow wishes). her body in turn, will become more durable and stronger than the ordinary human.

• freya will be able to MEGA EVOLVE ANY POKEMON even without its stone and SUSTAIN ITS MEGA EVOLUTION INDEFINITELY. however, the longer she keeps a pokemon mega evolved, the more injury and exhaustion it will suffer. for now, rayquaza CAN NOT MEGA EVOLVE.

• feel free to add rayquaza to your party with 's previous moveset and boons.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">