6,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Nothing Happened [M]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 22:18:17 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"Not a doubt in my mind," Josh answered. "Maybe we should see if he wants to come along. I doubt he'll make it, though... I've been having a hard time getting ahold of him since I ran into him shortly after Kyle died." He was as fleeting as his Beast, borne and gone upon the winds. He didn't get to race Swift and Suicune like he wanted, and he now understood why. Suicune was a free spirit, much like their Avatar was. Yet more evidence that the form of his blessing fit him well. Swift may not have had the raw power Suicune did, but Swift was his Raikou. Exactly how he dreamed Raikou to be.

At the mention of art and history, the gears inside Josh's brain began turning. "There's quite a few places we can go. Bellsprout Tower in Violet City, the Lake of Rage north of Mahogany Town, and especially the Dragon's Den around Blackthorn. There's some real history to that place. But not until I'm feeling well enough." He paused for a moment, recalling the motifs of the masks. "...You're right. Might have to do some legwork about those." Maybe Andrea would even find a clue about Pon's masks there!

{PC: 8}
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Nothing Happened [M]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 8:46:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“He’s probably still recovering after what happened in that prison…” Andrea said with a crestfallen expression. As much as she missed the former Rocket grunt, she understood that some people needed more time than others to heal from their hellish ordeal.

The boy born in Johto was quick to list a bunch of locales in his homeland that bristled with history. He, too, needed some healing time before they could travel to any of those places, though.

“What about Ecruteak? That town has some rich history too, doesn’t it?” The young PokéManiac mused. “I’ve heard a lot about the Kimono Girls. It’d be pretty cool to watch one of their performances live. And maybe we could even find someone experienced in crafting festival masks.”

Letting those ideas sink in, Andrea got up from where she had been sitting. “We should leave you to rest. Is there anything else you need?” She asked her bedridden friend.
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,939 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Nothing Happened [M]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 22:14:28 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
That's right -- hadn't come to visit him yet. Perhaps he was also suffering somewhere else in Hoenn. So many people suffered that day. He had the Great One to thank that all his inconveniences seemed to be temporary. Long-term, but temporary. He would be back at full strength in due time. And when he was, he would be ferrying soldiers, supplies, and war plans across the battlefield faster than the Magnet Train connecting Johto and Kanto.

Maybe one day, he would get to do so at the speed of a lightning bolt.

"The Tin Tower is in Ecruteak," Josh added, touring the northern, traditional city an easy thing to add to the list. "You are right. The Kimono Girls are something else. We might have to watch them the day we go to the Tin Tower." They could dominate at rhythm games, too; while Ecruteak didn't have a Round One location, the city did have a couple cabinets of older versions of Step Step Revolution. He felt like leaving Andrea out of that would be a good idea, given how their Sinnoh trip went.

"Not really," Josh answered, waving goodbye to the cosplayer. "Thanks so much for coming by. It means a lot. Once I get out of here, we'll have to plan that trip -- preferably before it gets too cold." Once Andrea was gone, Josh turned the television back on.

{PC: 9}
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Nothing Happened [M]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 1:12:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven