Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
RKS: Shalin and Eddie
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 17:59:36 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Ah, well that sure as hell put the DRK Triad at the top of Eddie's shit list. If one of those weirdly dressed fuckers tried to take a swing at one of his friends, like the ever-ambitious or the enigmatic , Eddie was sure to give them the beat-down of a lifetime, [break][break]

“Sound like they could use a serious ass-kickin',” he acknowledged as their final simulation began to take shape around them, “Thanks. I, uh, get why you were so damn pissed before.” [break][break]

Before he could speak further of Shalin's previous show of violence, Eddie found himself confronted with a scene straight out of myth. The classic clash of truth versus ideals; the younger brother, heart ablaze with passion, pitted against his older brother, jaded but made wiser by the passage of time. Even back in Paldea, Eddie had been familiar with this Unovan legend, and already knew what his response to the query would be. [break][break]

So he stopped and turned back to Shalin and offered a wry smile, [break][break]

“So? Whaddya think; truth, or ideals?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]deferring to shalin![break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 21:45:53 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Truth vs. Ideals was a classic internal conflict in fiction. "That's a hot button topic if I've heard one," the Captain admitted, at last recovering enough of her senses to slide off Saria's vine. "Here's my take on it. Ideals can be held high in one's heart, as long as they don't mask the truth. As much as the truth can hurt one's ideals, hiding it is more harmful than helpful in the long run."

As such, she voted to uncover the truth. She had learned the truth of Keldeo, and how much it hurt that Hoenn's was so small: both the real one that the League held in custody, and the Terastal one she met in the depths of Area Zero. Her dream just wasn't in the cards.

- Side with Truth.

RKS POINT: 200

{PC: 5}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saria         Venusaur       Good

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 21:47:21 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You side with the Truth. The Reshiram and the older brother. After a sorrowful battle, the ZEKROM is slain and the younger brother is routed away from the tower.[break][break]

What is left is a peculiar DARK STONE. It is weighted with the finality of defeat and the stillness of a burned bridge. Tearfully, the older brother entrusts the stone to you all.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart the tower.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 10:30:03 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“Hm; yeah, I guess that makes sense.” [break][break]

Eddie's heart was heavy as he watched the younger brother and his Zekrom fall. When the remaining man handed over the DARK STONE with tears in his eyes, Eddie paused for a moment, [break][break]

“I'm sorry, bud,” he offered sympathetically, clapping a hand onto the digital facsimile of the brother's shoulder, “Sorry it had to come to this. We'll take good care'a this for ya, alright?” [break][break]

The brother nodded in acknowledgment as Eddie felt the weight of the DARK STONE in his hands. He turned back to Shalin as he carefully cradled their new prize, [break][break]

“For what it's worth,” Eddie began as the simulation started to fade away around them, “I don't think yer wrong. Ain't no getting' around the truth, because it is what it is; it's the reality of this world, ain't it?” [break][break]

He looked back down at the DARK STONE, rubbing a thumb across its rough surface, [break][break]

“But for my money, dreams an' ideals are the sorta thing that makes us... well, us.” [break][break]

Eddie's fingers traced over the strange lines and divots of their new curio, more of an anxious reflex than anything else as he began to pace, [break][break]

“Men were born to dream, were born to try and become somethin' bigger than themselves. To try an' live up to the stories of the old heroes they conjured up. To set themselves up against the stars, to become this big fuckin' impossible legend for their brothers and sisters to chase after, too.” [break][break]

He stopped, suddenly feeling a bit sheepish, [break][break]

“'Cause, uh, the truth a'things is, I'm just some fuckin' slob. Some average Joe who's probably spent the last couple'a months bitin' off more than he could chew. But-” [break][break]

Eddie offered the stone to Shalin, and realized that he was smiling in spite of himself, [break][break]

“In my wildest dreams, I am somebody. My ideal me is someone who can make a difference, someone that can help people. And that's the thing I'm gonna keep chasin', no matter what the truth of the situation's gonna be.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]deferring to shalin![break]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 2:57:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The philosophical discussion was not lost upon Shalin; she just had too many ambitious friends that had gotten into serious trouble over their ideals growing too big to control. "You're not wrong, Eddie; our ideals are part of what make us who we are," she began to explain as her eyes shifted toward the DARK STONE. "One of my ideals was to befriend and ride Keldeo. Then, in that snowfield with that ice dragon, I saw him. Got exposed to the truth that he's too small for even someone as small as me to hop onto. And that's where my ideal stopped."

It was a dream that was never meant to be. The winds of fate had put a much greater responsibility in her hands: Rustboro's vast Ranger force. "Filling 's shoes has not been easy, but I've risen to the challenge. And seems to be happy with me. What more can you ask for?"

Shalin took the stone and examined it as well. rubbing her fingers over its ridges. "And you know what, Eddie? If you pursue those ideals, you might find them to be more truthful than you think. There's only one way to find out." As she continued to twiddle with the Dark Stone, their vision began to fade to a sea of white. Before long, both Eddie and Shalin would wake up in the simulation pods at the League's secure RKS Simulation location.

- Exit the RKS Simulation.

{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 3:23:40 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]encounter event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]CURATOR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The basement of Lilycove’s Museum once housed a great secret. As you walk through the dimly lit room, several display cases come to life, illuminated by triggered occupancy sensors.

[break][break]

Each glass showcase contains a chilling tableau of rare Pokemon, each frozen in various states of agony. Some are contorted in terror. Others, in defensive poses as if to fend off their untimely demise.

[break][break]

You realized there are Pokemon you’ve never seen before. Ones that have yet to be discovered.

[break][break]

I didn’t think anyone would find me here.

[break][break]

The Curator steps out from the darkness. An Unown-! and Unown-? hover over each of her shoulders.

[break][break]

What are you doing here?

[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• I'm looking for the DRK Triad.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Tag in Mod Reqs.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• We're looking for curios.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 16:56:53 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
When Eddie's vision returned, he had expected to be back in the real world, waking from the simulated dream to go about the rest of his day. Instead he found himself in a dimly lit room, and his eyes struggled to adjust to the jarring contrast of dark and light as the display cases around him suddenly lit up, [break][break]

“Shalin?” he called uneasily to his friend, “I, uh, don't remember readin' about this when I signed up for the simulation.” [break][break]

Especially not the strange depictions of rare creatures all around him. Eddie felt a chill run down his spine as his eyes darted from one case to the next. It reminded him a little of the strange tubes that housed the toxic-chained Pokemon of the Breeding Chamber on the Megalopolan prison ship, but upon closer inspection, such parallels only existed at first glance. [break][break]

These Pokemon, unlike the ones he saw during his prismatic incarceration, did not seem to live and breathe. They were frozen like horrific statues, each morphed into expressions of displeasure that ranged from fury to fear to everything in between, their agony frozen in immutable eternity. Regardless of whether or not he recognized some of the beings trapped here, the grotesque nature of their statuesque purgatory made his stomach churn with disgust. [break][break]

A new, unfamiliar voice tore Eddie from his observation and had him spinning around toward its source, and he watched the unfamiliar woman with unease as she emerged from the shadows, [break][break]

“We, uh, were just-” [break][break]

Wait, a strange woman emerging from seemingly nowhere? Why did that seem oddly familiar? Eddie recalled the previous simulations he and Shalin had just experienced. The Hexenzirkel, Father Winter; they were facets and associates of the DRK Triad, who he now knew were a grave threat to the region and to some of Eddie's friends. [break][break]

Maybe this could prove to be a valuable opportunity. Eddie shot a glance back to Shalin, cleared his throat, and straightened himself in some facsimile of confidence, [break][break]

“Looking for the DRK Triad. You happen to know 'em? Or, uh, where we could find 'em?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]looking for the dark triad[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 17:28:27 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
When the white light faded, Shalin found herself not in a simulation pod as she expected, but inside Lilycove Museum's basement. Her heart raced as she bore witness to the myriad of Pokémon seemingly frozen in time, defending themselves in their final moments. Very few of them she recognized.

Just who was this woman, and what was she doing with the two Unown?

"You're not the only one," Shalin replied, her inert SYGNA SUIT morphing to the Flygon side as she defensively held Sandy's Poké Ball in her right hand. With trepidation on the inside, but falsified courage on the outside, the Captain turned toward the curator. "The DRK Triad's whereabouts," she replied, her finger on the Poké Ball's switch.

- We're looking for the DRK TRIAD.

{PC: 7}

Sandy         Flygon         Good

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 17:36:44 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]“I quit their ranks a long time ago,” she says.

[break][break]

Like static, her image begins to flicker.

[break][break]

Their idea of preservation is so stale. Do you know how many beautiful creations have been lost to their resets?

[break][break]

A strong enough blink changes her model entirely. A new outfit and a new Pokemon. Instead of Unown, she holds a Pirouette Meloetta.

[break][break]

But you should worry about your own world. Did you know a great war is coming? Who do you think will doom your world?

[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• The League.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Team Rocket.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:13:27 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Huh. Some of Eddie's anxiety dissipated at that, because it certainly wasn't the answer he was expecting. He watched with curiosity as the woman seemed to distort, like she was cutting into and out of reality. Even so, Eddie still found himself occasionally glancing again at some of the frozen Pokemon around them; she sure had a weird idea of “preservation”. [break][break]

When he looked back, her outfit and her company had changed. Eddie blinked once, then twice, then rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing what he thought he was seeing, [break][break]

“Oh yeah, you don't hafta tell me about war.” [break][break]

A conflict he had been readying himself for weeks for against a threat that would see his home razed in hellfire. At least that made the answer to the next question relatively simple, [break][break]

“Rocket, o'course,” Eddie replied easily, “I mean, have you seen what they did to Kanto? To Dewford? They're just about as likely to burn this place to ground as they are to take it over.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]team rocket, the real threat[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:48:44 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
While Eddie seemed more mesmerized by the curator's outfit, Shalin was more intrigued by the Pokémon. It was yet another one she had never seen before, and the Infinity Energy field radiating from it was at least as dense as the one she was familiar with -- the one her SYGNA SUIT produced.

"Don't remind me," Shalin rolled her eyes. "The war took way too many of my Pokémon from me. And those are lives I'm not getting back." Corona, killed at the hands of . Piccolo by . Ellie, too, though indirectly. The lives of her Charizard, Noivern, and Donphan weighed on her mind as the war came to the forefront of her thoughts.

"Rocket needs to go. They're a totalitarian regime," Shalin scowled. "As threatening as the DRK Triad are, Rocket is the real problem. There's no way they'll stop at just Hoenn, either. They won't stop terrorizing people until they achieve a world takeover. You understand that, right?" Her eyes shifted toward the Meloetta. "Oh, and what is that Pokémon of yours? I've never seen anything like it before."

- Rocket

{PC: 8}

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:54:33 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]“What an ordinary answer.

[break][break]

More interference changes her outfit once more. You recognize that she’s wearing a Sygna Suit.

[break][break]

I hate to cut this short but I really need you out of here. If you managed to find me that means so can they.

[break][break]

She snaps her fingers and the simulation shifts to a Mauville clothing store.

[break][break]

Here,” she says, updating your Curio Compendium. “I can’t have you leading them to me. Toodles!

[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exit the Simulation.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 19:55:34 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]RKS: SHALIN AND EDDIE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SPECIAL EVENT ENCOUNTER

THE CURATOR'S TRAIL

THE SIMULATION ENDS. like every other instance, the world around you returns to normal.

[break][break]

subsequent visits to the RKS SIMULATOR fail to replicate this encounter. no matter how you tinker with the machine, or what combination of events you pair sequentially, you’re unable to find THE CURATOR.

[break][break]

if you didn’t know better, you’d begin to second guess yourself. did it really happen? the only proof you have is a unique CURIO in your compendium. strangely enough, no one else can see it, even as you pull it up right in front of them.

[break][break]

ADD THE COVERT CLOAK TO YOUR CURIO COMPENDIUM.
[break][break]

This hooded cloak conceals the holder, tricking the eyes of its enemies and protecting it from being perceived.

[break][break]

[div][attr="class","colitem"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/14Fsnci.png"][div][attr="class","colitemtext"]Covert Cloak[/div][div][attr="class","colitemhvr"]This hooded cloak conceals the holder, tricking the eyes of its enemies and protecting it from being perceived.[/div][/div]

[break]

however, the COVERT CLOAK isn’t enough to throw the DRK TRIAD off her trail. to distract them further, a temporary setting is unlocked in the RKS SIMULATOR.
[break]
[break]

[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]
OUR WAR GAME! WILL BE RELEASED SOON FOR[break]
THE RKS SIMULATION

GUIDELINES

RULES

THIS IS THE FINAL MOD POST. Feel free to post to a satisfying conclusion before requesting the archival of this thread.
[break][break]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 20:21:27 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“Wait, hold on- !” [break][break]

The woman shifted and their surroundings did, too. Eddie reached out to the mysterious stranger, [break][break]

“You're just gonna ask us a couple'a questions and fuckin' bail? [break][break]

No, no no no. Eddie suddenly realized that time was running out as the clothing store began to fade into an indistinct void of white. [break][break]

“Who are you? What the hell do you want with us?!” [break][break]

But his questions, spoken and unspoken, were for nothing as the world whited out. Moments later, he woke with a gasp, as though thrust from a nightmare, back in the League's secure RKS simulation facility. [break][break]

When his faculties returned to him in full, Eddie staggered over to Shalin, suddenly weary, and shook his head, [break][break]

“So, uh, does that sorta thing happen a lot in these weird fuckin' simulations?” he asked incredulously, at a loss to explain what exactly they had just experienced, “'Cause this is my first go 'round, and I'd like a heads up the next time some joker's gonna hijack the system.” [break][break]

His first series of simulations, and his first curio at that. What a hell of a ride.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]...[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 1:45:36 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was bewildered, though her mouth was not laced with expletives like Eddie's was. "DRK Triad, and former DRK Triad," Shalin mumbled as she stepped out of the simulation pod after regaining consciousness. Just who was the curator? "We might need to go down to Lilycove Museum and investigate," the Captain suggested.

Shalin, too, was mentally drained from their adventure inside the virtual environment. She wandered toward a bench for the two of them to sit at. "No, not at all. I've been through the simulation well over a dozen times, and I've never seen anything like that."

A bright idea entered Shalin's head. "Tell you what. Next time we cove here, we'll pop in the Scarlet Book. You know that thing I did with my Venusaur? Well, within the simulation, I found a way for anyone to be able to join me. Call me when you want to come back, and you'll get to see what a Sygna Suit's like!" she teased, more excited to be able to watch someone else do what she did.

- Exit the simulation.

{PC: 9}

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region