thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
ULTRA CRATER: GAL #2
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 4:12:17 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
28 discover a vast field filled with impossibly large celesteela that dwarf you inside. periodically, some will launch.

30 depending on the lunar phase, your character's moods may be affected for better or for worse.

31 discover that kartana can speak and repeat random fragments of a english (common) phrase albeit in reverse. the phrase is as follows: "ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE CUT A WORTHLESS OBJECT".

32 have your character or pokemon fall victim to a celesteela's "leech seed" or "ingrain", the vines siphoning you of health, grappling you, or controlling you.

🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT: will be able to capture a CELESTEELA or KARTANA during this expedition. they may consider capturing an infantile celesteela or more a docile kartana; however, catching one may incur the wrath of more mature ultra beasts in the realm and cause multiple earthquakes, eruptions, or celesteela launches toward your location.

Instead of an ULTRA BEAST, they may encounter and catch a ZARUDE that has wandered into this rift from Hoenn instead.
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 4:15:15 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","capvollans"]
[attr="class","body"]

they return the following day and immediately find themselves in a similar situation just as had predicted, only this time it isn't 's fault, at least not entirely.[break][break]

"i might as well just turn and leave you two here."[break][break]

to his left, is caught off guard by a stalking KARTANA that has managed to find purchase with its blade, drawing the tiniest bit of blood from the young man. right after, it voices: 'ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE CUT A WORTHLESS OBJECT'.[break][break]

to his right: is caught off guard by LEECH SEED. green tendrils wrap around the elite four, sucking vitality from various places.[break][break]

"should i just go?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".capvollans"]--accent:#d49736;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans a"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 6:32:06 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"ow."[break][break]a KARTANA cuts him across the bicep, reminiscent of his experience as a newbie in the primeval jungle of mt. chimney, and draws blood. a hiss passes through his teeth, the scratch stinging like a papercut. luckily, aaron has a special talent of deciphering phrases spoken backwards so he can fully appreciate the ego-wounding he receives right after. [break][break]"that's fucked up! my mom says i'm priceless."[break][break]meanwhile, is trying to be him and get out of working. he glances past the ranger at , sees him tangled and sucked, and shakes his head. [break][break]"fuck no, you're stuck with us. and don't help him — dude is probably having the time of his life right now."[break][break]his pikachu watches the kartana flit around, then pins it with a THUNDERBOLT. like crumpled paper, it falls to the ground.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 2:58:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Even Greyson, as prestigious of a Trainer as he was, could be caught off guard.

The LEECH SEED wraps around him and his feels his vitality fading, but with it, a strange euphoria. Biting his lip, he pushes past the strange feeling.

What makes it worse is the vines constrict in a way that forces his body to its bidding. As if willed by a greater power, it forces Greyson to walk like some sort of construct, then to his surprise and enjoyment, it rears his hand back and slaps Aaron.

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]sprite here

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]
@

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 9:45:42 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

while lance may have normally found this situation amusing, this time, for whatever reason, he can't help but feel incredibly frustrated at the incompetence being shown by his party members. his mood dips, taking a turn for the worse as he turns his back on .[break][break]

"you're both idiots."[break][break]

but as he takes a step away, his foot catches on something, and he immediately stumbles back in time to avoid being blown away by a LARGE CELESTEELA taking off into space.[break][break]

"what the—" he stumbles, falls, then picks himself back up all in the matter of seconds, and in doing so he manages to free from their LEECH SEED trance.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".capvollans b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans a"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".capvollans .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 19:04:43 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
walks up to him stiffly, then delivers a stinging slap. [break][break]"hey! what the fuck?!"[break][break]there's a ripple of anger through him, enough to meet an unprompted smack with a fully-warranted punch, but he remembers greyson is on his lease and holds himself back. instead, he puts a hand to his face petulantly, covering the warmed skin with his palm, glaring daggers at the elite four member all the while. to make matters worse, packs up his bitch-ass attitude and turns to abandon them. [break][break]he trips, then stumbles backwards, then the ground erupts with a sudden celesteela rocket launch. aaron shuffles backwards, glaring down at lance once they're seemingly safe again. [break][break]"de-fucking-served."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 0:27:35 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Hey thanks." He says to , the smile tugging his lips wide and infectious as he rides the high of striking . Even if it was the plant's doing, no one could take that from him.

"Sorry dude. It was the plant." His tone says anything but.

He doesn't mock Lance this time, as his blunder helped free him from something that was entirely, completely, and irrevocably out of his control.

"At least we're not being swarmed."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 9:22:34 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"you two need to watch where you're going. you won't always have me to cover your backs."[break][break]

especially when war starts. lance will be holed up in lilycove, assigned there to hold the fort while the others chase for glory. his days of doing so are long behind him.[break][break]

as he dusts dirt off his pants, he can't help but sigh at greyson's words.[break][break]

"you're going to jinx us."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 3:27:53 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the glare he gives endures even through the superfluous lecture pipes up with. he doesn't even know what the ranger captain does once they leave these rifts. part of him assumes he just despawns once the other two walk out of his draw distance, his model awaiting their next adventure somewhere out-of-bounds. [break][break]"yeah, yeah, okay, grandpa," he says with a flippant wave of his hand. [break][break]silence lapses after lance complains that they're getting jinxed. aaron looks around, straining to hear the impending swarm. [break][break]and then: nothing. [break][break]" ... i think we're aight."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 17:16:18 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He looks at Lance, eyebrow rising.

"Bit morbid of you to say." Was this the NPC's designated line? Did they activate a quest chain somehow?

A nearby Celesteela launches off into the atmosphere, the sound defeaning. Another one prepares to lift but, before the rockets can engage, he tosses a Beast Ball at the thing. It encapsulates into light and Greyson turns to the other two.

"These expeditions can really be exhausting. How you holding up gramps?"

CATCH CELESTEEA

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 10:56:56 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

after a brief pause, the npc chooses his response: "i suppose compared to you two i must seem old."[break][break]

but in reality lance isn't that much older than them. he's more experienced, certainly, and he's also going to be sidelined for the foreseeable future and chained to his desk to rot away.[break][break]

such is life.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 18:56:37 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"his ass is aboutta retire from our party," aaron butts in after considering 's ominous warning in conjunction to his nasty ass mood. and aaron have always been a solid twosome, but their third never lasts. maybe it's too difficult to integrate with a couple that live together. [break][break]"i'm good to keep going," he adds, answering a question never intended for him.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 5:07:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"You're old, yeah. But, at least you don't look the part like Aaron.

He places the orb into his coat, pondering.

"I mean, have you seen his hands? They look like they've been in the shower for too long. Now imagine that when he's actually in the shower too long."

A shudder.
CATCH CELESTEEA

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,438 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 3:38:13 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"you bet your ass i'm about to retire. shit's getting too crazy, man. if you two aren't careful, you're going to end up in the border, and it's going to be up to me to drag your asses out of it."[break][break]

if anything, he's the one most likely to end up there (not again, for the will of the universe stopped him then).[break][break]

either way, he sighs and takes 's shriveled, wrinkled hand before tugging them along.[break][break]

"let's go, boys."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 0:38:23 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron falls for the bait of the insult and looks down at his hands, turning them over and scrutinizing his fingers. he doesn't have old man hands. he has twenty-something year old hands! leave it to the ugliest member () of the trio to try and tear the most beautiful member down. [break][break]"shut the fuck up. you just hate me because i'm beautiful."[break][break] takes his hand. his perfectly normal hand. and then, before aaron can snatch it back, he's being tugged along. he grumbles under his breath, but doesn't resist.

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing