He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 3:24:49 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
ROUSE THYSELF, RIDER.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Whatever he was in Hoenn,” the man who poisoned the well with Sootopolis, who helped seal Gabe’s fate, “he was a good king here.”[break][break]
Yet somehow, he didn’t think Howard would care. Instead, he pushed himself up, all but grabbing Howard and ushering him out of the hall. In his experience, the best thing for a man deep in his contempt is fresh air and a good distraction. Lucky for Howard, Navy had just the thing.[break][break]
He had only visited Galar – the real Galar – twice. His journey there took him far to the south, to the Crown Tundra, where the old ways yet lived. His first trip had been as a much younger man, taking his brother to some nosebleed seats for the playoffs in Wyndon. Neither time had afforded him the chance to stop in Hammerlocke. These tapestries were new to him.[break][break]
There were more here than he remembered. Once, there had only been three. There had been a dragon of light, hungry and ready to devour all. Standing against it had been the Poisoned Dragon. Eternatus, both as they knew it, and a supermassive hand that threatened to consume all.[break][break]
Yet here, they were told a story. Two heroes stood in the tapestry. One bore a sword, one bore a shield. In the next panel, a king with a bulbous crown granted each of them a steed. One rode a steed of blackest midnight, the other a white steed that froze the earth.[break][break]
They had the bodies of men, but the heads of wolves. The knight of the sword wore a cyan cape, the knight of the shield a magenta plume. In the end, two alone stood against the great hand at the end of all things, cast between a dragon devouring the sun and a ravenous poison.[break][break]
Arceus. Two of them, between that.” He said, though he understood why they fought. “That’s a hard fight.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 3:54:45 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","gunstest6body howard"]

[attr="class","iconimg"]

Fresh air would not make this grudge disappear. A change of scenery could not purge it from the admin's memory. It had been his personal vendetta for far longer than Navy could ever begin to understand. He saw Remiel Calcifet's throne, and he saw entitlement. [break][break]

Remiel Calcifet had it all, and he had tossed it aside to join Team Rocket for whatever childish belief the Crown Prince had nurtured in his breast. When he had grown tired of playing vigilante, he had defected to the Pokémon League with Zekrom by his side. The League was content to bolster their ranks with another avatar, so he was welcomed with open arms. [break][break]

When Admin Fox left, he had left his successor behind to rot. [break][break]

As the two walked through the city, Howard spoke.[break][break]

"Everything in life, I've had to work for. Everything. Archaeology isn't an enticing field, Navy. Getting work is... hard. I still did it anyway in an attempt to follow my dream. I just didn't want to see the past fade away. Meanwhile, he gets to parade himself around as royalty, and offers were flung his way at the drop of hat."[break][break]

"He got everything he wanted, then threw it away. When the pieces were scattered about, he got to pick them all up and carry on." [break][break]

His voice was hard. Apathetic. Wrathful. A walking paradox of emotions directed in contempt for one thing: Remiel Calficet. [break][break]

"He saved a dream. He saved a dream while the world that matters burns around him. My codename in Rocket is Fox. That wasn't my name first. Do you know who had it first?" [break][break]

He stopped in front of the tapestries. He looked up, his eye peering from underneath the shroud of his hat. There was no need to answer his own question. It was clear who held the name before him.[break][break]

"He left me behind, and all I have to show for it is a title. Mine just isn't as spectacular as the Pale Rider." [break][break]

Howard allowed himself to inspect the tapestries. From the eye of the appraiser, they were remarkably well made. Dye was a commodity, and Galar had spent much in the commission of these creations. He doubted that 's replica would compete with these originals, and that fact gave him a modicum of joy. [break][break]

"It was a hard fight. Hoenn needed five to accomplish the same thing."

[break][break]

NOTES

- March forward, squire.

[attr="class","howard6pkmn"]

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jaybird"] --accent: #aa77f0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .topimage"] background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/rt5q223/dracule-mihawk-wallpaper-2304x768-497-103.webp); background-position:center; height:200px; border:0px;padding:0px;margin-bottom:-4.5px; background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .iconimg"]float: left;margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px;border: solid 9px #272727;border-radius: 3px;box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70; font:12px Poppins; width:445px; margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 4:19:34 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
ROUSE THYSELF, RIDER.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Hearing Howard admit his codename made the Rider frown, despite himself. That was a battle for another time. They were allies now, for better or worse. Remiel truly left Rocket behind. There’s no denying that after what Howard said.[break][break]
I know what you mean, man.” He said quietly as they inspected the tapestry. “A whole lot of people in this region seem to have been born with silver spoons in their mouths. My folks, the Navidson? They didn’t come from much of anything. I had to fight to keep my head above water, pay the bills. Plenty of gangs in Slateport wanted me on their side.” Even when he denied his own strength, there were those who saw it, coveted it, dreamed up plans of what prizes that strength might win them.[break][break]
I don’t blame you for hating the guy. He’s…probably a big part of why Gabe died.” Remiel didn’t pull the trigger, just as the faceless didn’t when he poisoned the well, but the men under their command did. Good folk died, their hearts poisoned by Rocket’s malignant, corrosive ideals.[break][break]
But if you’ve got a problem with him, settle it up on the battlefield.” Maybe it was wrong, to direct a man to fight one of his allies. That was war. People fought, people died. Howard and Remiel would never reach an accord with words.[break][break]
These knights, they have the heads of wolves.” His eyes fell on the knight of the sword, whose eyes were shadowed like a visor. A glorious crown adorned the knight’s head. “Seems…familiar.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 4:59:44 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]

"If I fight him, he'll win." It took a certain lack of shamelessly to utter those words, but despite all his flaws and his traitorous actions, Howard was not a lying man. "Remiel will pay me his pound of flesh, but not now."[break][break]

Howard and Remiel would not be able to coexist. They had to fight each other. [break][break]

Remiel would win any encounter they fought in, something that Howard had quickly realized when he fought on the battlefield at the Island Cave. had crushed him. had barely lost to a sneak attack. had let him go after a ceasefire. All could have beaten him. All let him go. [break][break]

It was unfathomably frustrating. [break][break]

"There is justice in certain battles of this war. Rockets falling on the battlefield is just. Yet there are certain members of the League who deserve to be punished as well. Yet I suspect that justice won't be found in tribunals, once victory is achieved."[break][break]

When the war was over, the League would sweep their crimes under the rug and praise their virtue. All Howard could hope for was that when Rocket fell, justice was delivered to both sides of this bloody war. Alas, history disagreed with that sentiment.[break][break]

"They're knights, and Zaria loves to bark orders at Vortigern. That's probably what you're reminded of." Howard coughed into his fist. "Although, these look a lot like in a certain book..." [break][break]

Howard's voice trailed off. The Violet Book didn't matter. Only the 'now' did. They would escape this dream, and return to their war to destroy one another, if there was even a region left for them to fight for. [break][break]

Pressing on was hard when the Hoenn the two remembered might no longer exist, all because of Howard's actions. He was afraid of that fact, but there was little to be done but press forward in the name of ill-gotten courage, paid for by the blood of those in Dewford Town. [break][break]

It was a heavy burden.[break][break]

"Thanks for showing me these, man. Even if this world is... ephemeral, I'm glad that its history remains." [break][break]

Even if it's erased, this world's memories will remain in the hearts of Howard and Navy. That is the truest form of immortality that they can offer it. Still, this Galar had its own history. Its own people. Its own lore and myths. To see it all fade away was disheartening.[break][break]

"I'm going to get our rooms arranged. I assume you know the way." [break][break]

A few hours later, Howard collapsed into a fluffy bed filled with Swanna feathers. His hat was on one of the bedposts, and outside his bedroom, the party in Hammerlocke continued. It didn't surprise Howard. Their hero, long thought dead, had now returned. It was like the old era had returned, and was going to foster in a brighter tomorrow. [break][break]

Above, the purple sky burned bright in the lights of Hammerlocke. [break][break]

His eye shut. [break][break]

C̷̜̺̮̿r̵͇̱̀̓͂͜ä̸͕̤́̀v̷̪́͊̈́̍͂ȇ̴̟̼̰͚͉͐͠ň̶͖̍̊̈́ [break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

Y̴̛̟͌̃̀̑̊̑̈́͌̀̄̀́̆̊͒̄͌̍̀͌̉̑̿̉̓̏̾̔͛̏̈́̏̍̅̈́͌̕͝͝͠Ǫ̸̨̨̡̧̮̖̣͈͓̖̺̮̬̰͔̹͉̰͎̺̤̥̞̗̤̝͇̰̲̼̪̦͈̯̤̲͉͓̝͎͔̥̃̀̿̈́̍̆̋̀͋̎̓̊͊̿͊͐̅̈̈́̈͂̊̈́̄̽͋̅͆́͑̒̃̚̚̕͘͘ͅͅͅŰ̸̬̔̑͛̊̑́̄̑̔̊̀͌̉͆̍̀̌̀̓̎͑́̋͗̽́̇̌̎́̉͒́̆͗́̈́̔́͛̃̕̚̚͠͝͠͝͝ ̷̧̨̢̡̛͔̘̬̤͕͓̤̯̤̳͖̲͇͇͉̯̹̺̲̙̫͈̙͔̩͕̝̺̹͕͖̙̳͂́̀̇̐̇̃͂̽̍͆̃̐̇̾̃̊̕͘͜͝͝͝Å̶̡̡̢̛͕̣͔͇͍̘̮̻̗͍̗̟̻͔͚̳͖͙͉̤̥̘͈͔̘̝̰̥͎͓̖̦̖͎̦̆͑̊́̆̊̆͊͛̐̈́̉̃͂̽́̓̓͊́̾͛͗̏̊̂̀̎̐̂̋̀͛́͆͋̒̕͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠R̶̛̛̛͎̝͖̙̱̮͓͚̖̯̞̤̹͉̖̼̺͈͔̤̜͕̬̬̙̼̳̈́̃͆̏̾̄̒́͌̊̏̔̆͌͂̈́̓̀̄̏̈̿̏̇͆͂̎͜͠͠͝͝E̸̢̨̛͓̤̣͍̳̘̤͍̮̮̘̤̠̥̝̼̙̰̗͕̫̙͈͕̼̲͖̮͉̖̮̙͕̫̥͚̰͈̮̪͇͓͎͆̃͒̆̇̒̿̃͐͒̋͛̄̀̓̓̂͊̀̀̌̊̍̇̊͗͋̋̇̒̾̉͘̕̕͘̚̚͜͜͝͝ͅ ̵̨̡̨̡̨̨̛̛̣̹͚̮̹͚̼̜̜̻̹̭͎̯̗̯̦͇̜̺̳̩̭͉͍͍̰͎̞̮͙͇̲͖̪̪̣̦̰̑͌͛̓̿̒́́͂̂̈̊̿̈́̋̓͌̒̓̃͆͑͊̑̀̇̑͗̓̊̓͋͆͘̚̚͜͜͠͝͠Ẅ̷̨̛̛̪̙͙͔̜̳͉̠̙̜̈͆́̿͒́̀̍̒̌̑̄̀̔̄̎̔̐͆̋̔̔̓̍̀̋͗̿̏̚̚̕̕̕͠͝O̷̢̬̠̼͎͚͔͔͇͉̿̿̆̂̊͑͐͒͌̏̆͑̊͂̃͌͝͝ͅR̷̢̡̨̧̧̡̩͔͚͖͖̖̻̻̥̣͙̦͚̯̤̗̤̲̹̳̹̼͙̳̝͈͔̺̲̝͇̘̠͕̞͍̹̗̯̎͒̏́̒͒̿̔̽̾̑͒̒̈́͌̓͂́̌͗́̉͋̎̽̍͌̚͘͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅT̷̨̡̳̭͇̗̪̳̣͔̰̦͔̣̠̙̩̙̘͔̞̼̼̪̻͖̲̦̠͌̒͌́̓̽̊̒͘H̵̡̡̛̬̖̹͎̤̙͇̟̙͇̗͖̘͚͚̥͔̱̳̥̝̝̺̣̱̑́̒̈͊̂̂̇͒̿̾̽̒̀͗̽͒̓͂̉͛̋̀̆́̉͒́̔͐̂̆͆̚͜͜͝͠͝͝Ÿ̷̛̛̛̖́̐̎͂̾̂́̾͂̊̊͊̀͂͂̆̊̎̈́͒̿͊̀͛͛̓͐̆́͛͐̿̌̈́̈́̕̚͘͘͝͠ͅ
[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- March forward, squire.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .topimage"] background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/rt5q223/dracule-mihawk-wallpaper-2304x768-497-103.webp); background-position:center; height:200px; border:0px;padding:0px;margin-bottom:-4.5px; background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .iconimg"]float: left;margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px;border: solid 9px #272727;border-radius: 3px;box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70; font:12px Poppins; width:445px; margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 5:12:01 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","voidpog3"]
[attr="class","voidpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","voidpog3-1"]
[attr="class","voidpog3-title"]

[attr="class","voidpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","voidpog3-subtitle"]
YOU'VE SEEN MY FACE IN THE SHADOWS. YOU'VE SEEN MY FACE IN THE PLACES YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO BE.

[attr="class","voidpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","voidpog3-post"]

[attr="class","voidpog3-icon"]

You are adrift, alone in a place from long ago. Chaos reigns. Treasures resurface. Royals gather.[break][break]
In the proper course of things, a man finds you. He grips your shoulder. He gives you the strength to be what you are supposed to be. You strengthen your resolve, freeze your heart, and become cloaked in dark to serve the light.[break][break]
Not here, not now. There is no such salvation here for a sinner such as you.[break][break]
Beneath you, the ground rumbles. Something approaches you, step by step guided to the place it is supposed to be. Something breaks the strongest of men, makes them turn and run. They cry out in terror. You alone are left standing.[break][break]
Something towers above you, a shape unseen by history. Its bowl is filled with grace, and that grace runneth over. Red spills over the bowl, down its hard cut face. It looks at you, and speaks with a voice like two tectonic plates crushing one another.[break][break]
What frightens you so, little one?”[break][break]
The voice beckons you to speak.

[attr="class","voidpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","voidpog3-bot"]

[newclass=.voidpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.voidpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.voidpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.voidpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.voidpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.voidpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.voidpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.voidpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.voidpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.voidpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.voidpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.voidpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.voidpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.voidpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.voidpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.voidpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.voidpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.voidpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.voidpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.voidpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.voidpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.voidpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.voidpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.voidpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.voidpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.voidpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 5:30:14 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]

This should not be possible. [break][break]

This is not real. [break][break]

This should not be here. [break][break] [break][break][break][break] [break][break]

Y̴̛̟͌̃̀̑̊̑̈́͌̀̄̀́̆̊͒̄͌̍̀͌̉̑̿̉̓̏̾̔͛̏̈́̏̍̅̈́͌̕͝͝͠Ǫ̸̨̨̡̧̮̖̣͈͓̖̺̮̬̰͔̹͉̰͎̺̤̥̞̗̤̝͇̰̲̼̪̦͈̯̤̲͉͓̝͎͔̥̃̀̿̈́̍̆̋̀͋̎̓̊͊̿͊͐̅̈̈́̈͂̊̈́̄̽͋̅͆́͑̒̃̚̚̕͘͘ͅͅͅŰ̸̬̔̑͛̊̑́̄̑̔̊̀͌̉͆̍̀̌̀̓̎͑́̋͗̽́̇̌̎́̉͒́̆͗́̈́̔́͛̃̕̚̚͠͝͠͝͝ ̷̧̨̢̡̛͔̘̬̤͕͓̤̯̤̳͖̲͇͇͉̯̹̺̲̙̫͈̙͔̩͕̝̺̹͕͖̙̳͂́̀̇̐̇̃͂̽̍͆̃̐̇̾̃̊̕͘͜͝͝͝Å̶̡̡̢̛͕̣͔͇͍̘̮̻̗͍̗̟̻͔͚̳͖͙͉̤̥̘͈͔̘̝̰̥͎͓̖̦̖͎̦̆͑̊́̆̊̆͊͛̐̈́̉̃͂̽́̓̓͊́̾͛͗̏̊̂̀̎̐̂̋̀͛́͆͋̒̕͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠R̶̛̛̛͎̝͖̙̱̮͓͚̖̯̞̤̹͉̖̼̺͈͔̤̜͕̬̬̙̼̳̈́̃͆̏̾̄̒́͌̊̏̔̆͌͂̈́̓̀̄̏̈̿̏̇͆͂̎͜͠͠͝͝E̸̢̨̛͓̤̣͍̳̘̤͍̮̮̘̤̠̥̝̼̙̰̗͕̫̙͈͕̼̲͖̮͉̖̮̙͕̫̥͚̰͈̮̪͇͓͎͆̃͒̆̇̒̿̃͐͒̋͛̄̀̓̓̂͊̀̀̌̊̍̇̊͗͋̋̇̒̾̉͘̕̕͘̚̚͜͜͝͝ͅ ̵̨̡̨̡̨̨̛̛̣̹͚̮̹͚̼̜̜̻̹̭͎̯̗̯̦͇̜̺̳̩̭͉͍͍̰͎̞̮͙͇̲͖̪̪̣̦̰̑͌͛̓̿̒́́͂̂̈̊̿̈́̋̓͌̒̓̃͆͑͊̑̀̇̑͗̓̊̓͋͆͘̚̚͜͜͠͝͠Ḇ̵̢͉̩̜̲̥͇͔̗̳̱̝̘̓̊̏̍͆̋̅̈́̿͐͒̑̂͋̑͌̋͛̊̀̀͑̽̄̌̅̿̿̔̋̄́̂̚̕͜͝Ȩ̶̢͚͕̰̹͖͎̳̖̳̥̘̃C̵̛͕͙̥͌̑̾̋̿̏̽̈́̀̓̓͐̈̈́̂͆͗̈́͑̋̄̈́͑͐́̃̀̔͑̒̽͋̓̈́̃̀̎̏̐̚̚̕͠K̴̡̡̨̛̼͍̟̹̦̼̫͇͓͓̬̖̘͉̘̹̘͉̠̞͖̗͍̥̹͕͇̺̼͎̙̇̀̋̃̈́̽͋̾̈́̇̋̏͐͗́̀̌̚͝͝ͅͅͅO̵̢͓̩͚̠̞̤͙͔̰̫̥̣̖̜̠̰͇̺̙̘̗͉͓͓̻̙̭͕̖͉̱͔̻͎͉̘̜͇̤̱̠̹̯̤̲̯͚͇͊́̽͌͌̂̽͛͆̇͑̂̽̃̌̐̂̈́̔͐̉̾̆̀̀̿̈́̑̅̕̚̕͜͠N̷̙̈́͐̀̊̇̀͗̇͛̒͒́̍͊͒͂̽͋͋̿͋̈̅̚͘͠Ě̶̱̳͖̼̞̝̝̅́Ḏ̶̨̭͇̝̖̭͔̾̑̾̍̆́̽͒̐̊̎̈́̊̆̐̈́̈́̀̈́̔͂͑̾͛̿̈́͐͗̏̓͒̏͘̚͜͠͠
[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

This should not be possible. [break][break]

This is not real. [break][break]

This should not be here. [break][break]

As the DRK Triad and the Hexenzirkel have quickly realized, time is a fragile thing. It is not a straight line, nor is it a river. Instead, it is a tree, growing branch after branch as choices are made and decisions are reached by those who exist within the stream. It is a bonsai tree, carefully cultivated, lest it collapse into ash. [break][break]

This is a timeline that should not exist. [break][break]

There are four Treasures of Ruin, meant to begin to collapse of every world in the multiverse. Three have chosen mortal vessels to use for their games. [break][break]

There was almost a fourth. [break][break]

Blood flows from the vessel. Its cup runneth over. [break][break]

"I..." The words stick in Howard's mouth, fear thick in his throat. It's hard to breath. It's hard to blink. It's hard to move. Grudges poison the past. Envy clouds the future. Hatred dictates the present. [break][break]

Fear transcends them all. Humans feared long before they had the capacity to do anything else. [break][break]

The vessel demands its answer. [break][break]

"...you." The answer is halfhearted. Paltry, like the man who utters it. "What is this? Where...?" [break][break]

He stopped and swallowed nervously. [break][break]

"The Island Cave."

[break][break]

NOTES

- March forward, squire.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 5:37:54 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

YOU'VE SEEN MY FACE IN THE SHADOWS. YOU'VE SEEN MY FACE IN THE PLACES YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO BE.

The DRK Triad and the Hexenzirkel are wrong. Time is no tree. Time is a flat circle, and you are reborn. You are cast in the same life, to live this moment, the most important of your life, again and again. A Void stares into your soul, and there is no man to grab you by the arm.[break][break]
There is no hero to tell you that you are mighty, or that anyone will underestimate you. This monolith stands as judge of the earth, and he simply…[break][break]
Estimates you.[break][break]
Yes.” The monolith answers you. “Men are dying beneath your feet.” A cold wind blows across you both. The sun seems dim as you stand in this thing’s shadow.[break][break]
Your men. The enemy’s men. All their names forgotten. Who will remember them if you die here, I wonder?” Something batters its back, some blow from League soldiers. This carved idol, built in mockery to curse the earth, protects you as it asks its questions.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.voidpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.voidpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.voidpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.voidpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.voidpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#705684;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.voidpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.voidpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.voidpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.voidpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.voidpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#705684!important; }.voidpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.voidpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.voidpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.voidpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.voidpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.voidpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.voidpog3-post i { color:#705684; }.voidpog3-post b { color:#705684;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.voidpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.voidpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.voidpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.voidpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.voidpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#705684;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.voidpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.voidpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.voidpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#705684!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 5:57:35 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]

"Interesting." [break][break]

Getting that word alone out is a major accomplishment. It's a small shout against the wind, a scream against the hurricane of fear that swirls around like a maelstrom. Knees tremble. Bones quake. The earth cracks and groans under the weight of the behemoth before Howard Slayte. [break][break]

The admin is used to giants. [break][break]

Yet this one is different from Regice or Regieleki or Regirock. Those are colossi, and they carry the weight of a dead civilization's legacy on their shoulders, but this treasure is not comparable. [break][break]

The Legendary Giants proclaimed the beginning. This treasure will proclaim the end. [break][break]

"I won't die." It's almost amusing to hear himself utter the words. Still, he takes a step back. A moment of weakness. A moment of fear. [break][break]

"If I die, someone else will pick up the torch. Someone else will care. Someone has to care. Otherwise, this was all for nothing." Howard swallowed again. "It can't be for nothing." [break][break]

The pressure mounts. Blood pours from the basin. Life's water stains the ground below. [break][break]

"But you won't kill me. It's not yet time." Howard looked at his trembling hand. Wrinkles lined his old hand. "You didn't go to Navy. You came to me. Why?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- March forward, squire.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 6:02:58 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

No.” It proclaims with all the terrible weight of history. It pulls at a thread in your mind, plodding up its length, ignoring any talk of dreams.[break][break]
They will not care. Not as you do.” How blessed are you, to live in this age? It is a time of war, but it is an age where gods walk the earth. Those who come after you, when you are dead in your grave, will read the great works you write. They will know, through you, the lives of these gods and their chosen hero. The truth of these days is yours to proclaim.[break][break]
They will fight, and they will beckon the end…” Red eyes turn more fully towards you. The bowl tips. The blood of the righteous and the blood of the wicked rain upon you, their old storied veins forgotten.[break][break]
But they will not remember.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 6:29:45 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]

The Treasure of Ruin does not care about meek queries. It marches on without care of the Pale Rider. [break][break]

History is a great tapestry, and Ting-Lu pulls on a thread. Even the tiniest bit of silk can unravel a great marvel, much like the works of art sitting in Hammerlocke. People are a lot easier to unweave than tapestries, and once a person is broken, they can't be fixed. [break][break]

Fear. It is an era of gods and monsters, heroes and villains, worthy and beckoned. Soon, the gods spoken of in legend will be buried, their corpses bloated and rotting, their bones cracked for marrow as vengeful curses stain the land and blacken the sky.[break][break]

When every god is dead, only devils will remain. [break][break]

If time is a flat circle, then that is all that will remain. Ever. [break][break]

This world won't change. Rocket won't lose. Howard Slayte will be a craven forever. It is a blessing to be born into a world of eternal conflict, where peace is nothing more than a distant ocean on the horizon—an Okeanos lapping on sandy white beaches—distant yet wholly unobtainable.[break][break]

"That doesn't matter." He still wasn't dead. "It's not for nothing." [break][break]

The fear of being forgotten. The weight of it is backbreaking. Yet there is nobody around to carry it.[break][break]

"It can't be for nothing. It can't be!" Howard looked at his trembling hand. Wrinkles lined his old hand. "Because if it was, then everything I've done has been for nothing! I can't forget! I need to ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■[break][break]

Those are borrowed words, Howard. [break][break]

"If I die, then who is going to ■■■■■■■■ ■■■■?[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- March forward, squire.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 6:53:22 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

It need not be for nothing.” The monolith says. At last, it arrives at the point. It has no patience for intricacies, or for auxiliary thoughts. It has no time for failed experiments, loose ideas.[break][break]
You need not die.” Darkness surrounds you. Darkness was man’s first great fear. Fear of that dark, and what hid in the long lines of shadows, spurred man to build fire. That fear drove them to survive, to thrive, to build walls, build civilization.[break][break]
There is a Void gazing at you, and it wears your own face. It drapes over you and this great being like a shadow. It is eternal. It says it will never die. It promises eternal knowledge and the wisdom of ages.[break][break]
Come, and bathe yourself in the dark. There is beauty here. And from that beauty will come the end. From that end will come a new beginning.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 7:59:08 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]

Blood, black as mud, coalesces from the bowl's cracked form. It flows forth like a wave, a void, before engulfing Howard in an unholy baptism of blood and fear.[break][break]

When the wave breaks, Howard sees a man. [break][break]

Howard Slayte.[break][break]

There is a world where a fourth is chosen, beckoned forth by the emotion of fear. [break][break]

was drawn forth by resentment, a grudge that poisoned her past from the moment she married the man who poisoned her world. [break][break]

was drawn forth by envy, coveting the throne of her superior as Rocket burned the world around her. [break][break]

was forced into the role, ever the follower, never the leader. Hatred coursed through his veins due to Chien-Pao's forced injection of wrath.[break][break]

Coveted. Cursed. Scorned. [break][break]

Craven. [break][break]

And from the darkness where life lay squirming came the third of Eternatus's four lords. [break][break]

The Void.[break][break]

"This is wrong." It was a pitiful remark. A mediocre bleat of a smaller man against the rumbling of a mountain. The cracking of the earth. The shattering and groaning of continents that move at a rate infinitesimal to mortal life. "It's not for nothing. I'm not afraid anymore. I've grown beyond it. I'm-[break][break]

A LIE HERE, HOWARD SLAYTE? [break][break]

Memories of choking the life from his body in the Ultra Deep Sea flood forth. A flash of proclaiming the end of all words. The darkness that swallowed the light of human spirit. [break][break]

RUN AWAY, AGAIN. HIDE BEHIND THE MIGHTY. [break][break]

HIDE IN THE SHADOWS. LESS THAN THE SHADOW OF A SNAKE, WRITHING AROUND ON ITS BELLY. [break][break]

PRESERVE THE WORLD. CREATE IT ANEW. DO NOT LET A SINGLE THING CHANGE. PRESERVE HISTORY AS IT IS, AND LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING IS REMEMBERED, OUT OF FEAR OF THE CONSEQUENCES. [break][break]

"But..." Howard opened his eye, and the Void stared back at him. His younger face beamed back. The squire met Howard Slayte's gaze.[break][break]

"...there would be no point. Maybe you can preserve everything in the dark, but then I won't be able to see it. Nobody will. Unmarred, but without witness."  [break][break]

Howard's eye closed in contemplation. Ting-Lu bellowed above. [break][break]

"That is not the world I seek to build."

[break][break]

NOTES

- March forward, squire.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 8:10:48 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

I see.”[break][break]
There are only more words it is compelled to say. It judges you, and beckons, and you reject that call. Somehow you, small and insignificant as you are, stand against this cursed earth.[break][break]
So be it.”[break][break]
Its avatar looms high. A man guided by fear reaches out, ready to bring ruination upon one who would defy their destiny.[break][break]
I think not.” A voice cuts through the darkness. Zaria stands, clad in her armor. A magnificent golden crown blends into her hair. Ironsides’s blade flickers in and out of existence. One moment, a simple feather. The next, a blade wreathed in flames. Every element of man and mon struggles for dominance within the sword.[break][break]
She jumps past you, and her cyan cape billows as if cast in a windstorm. Her blade, meant to fell behemoths, strikes against the bowl. It does the impossible, moves the immovable, forces its head back up. With it comes a break in the darkness. Light shines, Hoenn light, a hint of the sun you strive to protect. Zaria’s blade resounds against the bowl, a high hum heard by a royal in its ancient tomb.[break][break]
You’ve a lion’s heart, Howard.” She praises you, falling to your right side. Though you have no blade, she will serve just as well. “We stand with you.”[break][break]
And to your left, a bear, loyal enough to follow you even in this dark place.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
2,270 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 8:41:05 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]

It speaks sorrowful words with great apathy. Paradise is lost. Those who curse the earth are left behind, and only fear and hatred remain. [break][break]

Those emotions are natural. They are expected from sentient life. Yet it is the mark of a better person to temper those indulgences against the ensuing tide of existence. Hatred. Grudges. Envy. Fear. Those four emotions are treasures, and it is because they are treasured that they can ruin those who hold them too tightly.[break][break]

Howard Slayte does not let go.[break][break]

But there are those who force him to.[break][break]

Time will end. Records will be lost. This era of history will eventually end in a magnificent starburst, a final scream against the light. It's a terrifying thing to think about. [break][break]

It is a historian's duty to preserve that era, unchanging and glorious.[break][break]

"Zaria." The knight is a glorious sight, with her burning blade capable of cleaving the darkness. Fire is the first defense against the night, and it will suffice here. "You followed me, all the way here?" [break][break]

There is little time to cry tears of joy, but he smiled weakly and nodded, his eye glistening.[break][break]

"Thank you, Cyan.[break][break]

"WHY? WHY IS THIS POSSIBLE?" The Craven shouts, black mud flying from his lips like spittle as he points at the squire. "NAVY SAVED YOU. HE SAVED YOU, LAST TIME! WHY DO YOU RESIST?"[break][break]

After a few moments, Howard shrugged apathetically. The expression on the Craven's face made the admin want to cry. That was him. That was what Howard was. It was a thin line, between heroism and villainy. No matter what side he landed on, it wouldn't be due to this creature's influence. [break][break]

Rise or fall, he would do it alone. [break][break]

"It's cliché, painfully so, but I had someone to shoulder my burden. Someone to carry my fear for me in the pivotal moment where it all hung in the balance." Howard faced his mirror solemnly. Explaining where exactly his path had been led astray was like sticking a dagger into the Craven's chest and twisting it. Still, it had to be done. "It's easy to fall even further when you're already crawling on the ground." [break][break]

"I just chose to pick myself up. This time, anyway." [break][break]

"But your fears... What about me, huh? Why am I the one who gets left behind!? WHAT ABOUT ME!?"[break][break]

"I don't have an answer. All I can do is carry your burdens." [break][break]

Doug wandered close, and butted his head against his trainer. Howard was not the member of the Survey Corps who had saved the Bloodmoon Ursaluna, but he would suffice. The bear had already transcended time in its loyalty. It had followed its first trainer to Hoenn, and it would follow Howard here. [break][break]

"I won't allow you to tell me where to stand, Craven! I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO SAY!"  [break][break]

His halberd manifested in a blinding light.

[break][break]

NOTES

- March forward, squire.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,590 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GARDEN OF AVALON
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 9:05:59 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Its eyes fall upon you. They burn with terrible power. Ruination comes for you, all the world’s evil spilling into one terrible blow.[break][break]
Zaria strikes again. Her second blow is harsher than the first. Her blade glows with raw fighting spirit. This is a shape it has worn before, time and time again. She wears it well. This veteran of a thousand battles does the impossible: it forces the immovable earth back, if only by a single step. You’re given space, space enough to move. Space enough to fight.[break][break]
The world breaks at the edges around you. For a heartbeat, you are back in the cave. Your eyes open and you see primordial ice climbing, climbing, climbing. Heroes rest within the wyrdlight below, cast in a kaleidoscope of color. They close again and you are back, cast in the role of Squire battling this perilous foe.[break][break]
You stand upon forsaken soil. You toil through lawless seas. The Void calls to you, and you must answer. Though this great beast would interfere, history repeats itself. She will not allow it, not here. She forces a battle on equal footing.[break][break]
Why do you persist.” The frightful earth asks.[break][break]
No one else will.”[break][break]
And what deeper reason does she need than that?

notes about this post

Notes go here

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay