saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 4:59:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the last time they'd seen each other, they found themselves on opposing sides of a cosmic war. he stood on the side of THE SEA KINGDOM, insistent that they'd be worth saving if he could convince them to accept diplomacy. she stood on the side he used to be on, but through time, he realized it was a terribly lonely side.[break][break]

he wonders, as he sits lakeside with his legs resting in the water, what side they'll find themselves on today. hopefully the same one.[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#a6847c!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #a6847c } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:05:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb leaguechar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
holy water can't help you now,[break]
thousand armies couldn't keep me out

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

while she would have preferred to conduct this summons in the comfort of her lab, his presence within league headquarters is no longer welcome. she must adjust to fit his stipulations, whether she likes it or not...

[break][break]

it's how she finds herself lakeside, approaching with slow steps and darting eyes toward the water's surface. it's not the ocean, but she's uneasy all the same.

[break][break]

"hey, were you waiting long?"

[break][break]

she doesn't think so - the trip here had been rather instant - but timing has not and never will be her strong suit.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:13:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he can't hide the way he grins almost too easily at the first chance he gets, though it's unclear whether it's an effect she has on him, their dynamic in general, or something else entirely that has him at ease.[break][break]

"all fucking morning. what took you so long?"[break][break]

patting the spot on the ground beside him, he invites her over with a gesture.[break][break]

"you can join me, you know. i'm not going to bite."[break][break]

he borrows words said to him a few nights ago, unaware of it in the first place.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #a6847c } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:20:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

without missing a beat, she returns the smile with ease. it's reminiscent of another time, another version of them lost in the past.

[break][break]

"i'm here, aren't i? having a little patience won't kill you, you know."

[break][break]

the seat beside him is taken after a moment of feigned consideration.

[break][break]

"true, your bark is worse than your bite anyway."

[break][break]

after submerging her legs into the lake, the water feels cool and foreign against her ankles. she resists its tempting paranoia, pushing the sensation from her mind to focus on him and the task at hand.

[break][break]

"so, what's on the agenda today?"

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:40:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he clicks his tongue, chuckling.[break][break]

"when have i been known for my patience?"[break][break]

never, most likely, as he has never been associated with that word, only the opposite of reckless, impatient, and headstrong, all of which he still is but to a lesser extent, perhaps.[break][break]

shifting a little to accommodate her beside him, he tilts his head to look at her.[break][break]

"what if there's nothing on the agenda, hm? what if i just wanted to spend some time with my friend?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 2:36:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"never, though some find that charming, i guess."

[break][break]

not her, but someone...

[break][break]

he tilts his head toward her and she meets his eyes, holding them steady. she's searching for signs of something familiar, something akin to a ticking clock in the back of the mind. whether she finds it is indiscernible for now.

[break][break]

"then you would have called me here months ago."

[break][break]

he didn't and she won't fault him for that. they're just simply not close anymore.

[break][break]

"so, spill - what's up your sleeve?"

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 10:44:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

she found him charming too, once upon a time, back when things were simpler and all he had to worry about was how to carve his path in hoenn after spending a lifetime fighting for kanto.[break][break]

"i wasn't myself months ago."[break][break]

he chuckles, moving on.[break][break]

"but speaking of months ago, back in april, we encountered alternate versions of the swords of justice in area zero. they were led by the drk triad, anomalies created to rid other anomalies, but we took care of them, no problem. but we all asked a question, and naturally, i asked about the red orb."[break][break]

a pause allows for the information to settle in. he can't remember if any of them ever wrote a report about it, but they must've given how KELDEO'S in league custody.[break][break]

"they told me to just make one."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 1:44:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

whatever charms that had worked on her before no longer find their mark, not after the things he's done, the spoken words existing like immovable objects between them.

[break][break]

and yet, she sits with him. she listens, a carefully constructed mask of neutrality held in place by slightly trembling fingers. the mention of alternate selves, however, results in an echoing crack cutting through porcelain. she tries, and faintly fails, to keep a hold on composure and instead focuses on the latter statement - it's the meat of this summons, after all.

[break][break]

"so, you'd like my help with creating the red orb, right?"

[break][break]

if he believes she can simply create it from her own hands, however, then he's surely mistaken.

[break][break]

"do you have any ideas to start with?"

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 5:18:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"aren't you meant to be the scientist?"[break][break]

he laughs, shaking his head with his response that, no, he has no ideas on where to start. at least none grounded in reality as he lacks the knowledge to base them.[break][break]

"i always thought the easiest way was to retrieve one from another universe, but that seems unlikely, so the next best thing would be to replicate it."[break][break]

tugging at the collar of his shirt, he reveals a glimmer of the RED SHARD embedded in his skin.[break][break]

"would taking a piece of it out help?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 5:35:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

well, if he wants the scientist then it's what he shall get...

[break][break]

"retrieving one from another universe would require prior intelligence confirming that universe 1. has a full red orb and 2. where it's located. both would be increasingly difficult without multiple trips. we also don't have the means to travel to other universes as a region, but palkia would be able to."

[break][break]

the likelihood of her allowing that, however, is slim. she shifts to the next point instead of outright crushing his idea between her fingers, though they twitch at the thought.

[break][break]

"it would, yes, but..."

[break][break]

the reflection of the red orb's shard matches the glimmer in her own eyes. have they always been similar shades of red?

[break][break]

"there has been cases of things being grown within the body, usually for transplant organs, where the part is sown into the body and gradually feeds off one's own system and nutrients until ready to remove. i'm not sure if the logic will apply here, though."

[break][break]

she breaks away from the red shard, eyes darting up to meet his instead.

[break][break]

"or we remove all of the shards from your body and see if they naturally form back together over time."

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 9:08:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he mulls over her suggestions.[break][break]

"i'm in a precarious situation, as you may be aware, of being indefinitely suspended yet not released of my service. it doesn't take a genius to realize why that is."[break][break]

continuing,[break][break]

"without me, they'll never be able to control groudon."[break][break]

and the main reason why he has control in the first place is because of the RED SHARDS in him. to remove them as illeana suggests would essentially be suicide—the quick demise of . he could hear the cheers already.[break][break]

"i'll let you take a piece of it. you can study it and see what can be done."[break][break]

it's the only compromise he's willing to make at the moment.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 16:42:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she hums, softly like an idle observer gaining new understanding of the work in front of her.

[break][break]

"well, your use would need to outweigh the risks you pose."

[break][break]

she does not need to remind him of his transgressions, of the unfortunate trail he's left behind. she's certain, by now, he has come to see the perspective for what it is.

[break][break]

"you control groudon, yes, but it also controls you."

[break][break]

at the cost of his life, in fact. which is worse, she wonders... quick death by the league or slow death by primal intoxication?

[break][break]

"very well - i'll take a shard and go over its composition to see what the best course of action is. it's more conclusive with all of the pieces, but i understand your reluctance."

[break][break]

although...

[break][break]

"you're certain all of the pieces are within you, yes?"

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 10:27:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he raises an eyebrow.[break][break]

"oh, professor. if i had all the pieces in me, then surely there'd be no need to create an orb in the first place."[break][break]

there would've been no need to accept the corrupted RED SHARD from either. he wonders why the realization never occurred to . perhaps this was a mistake.[break][break]

"no offense, but i need you focused if you're going to do this."[break][break]

but he has to give her a chance.[break][break]

"so, i'm only going to say this once: when i brought groudon back to hoenn, the red orb shattered in the process, leaving pieces of it seared into my flesh. the rest of it remains in land hoenn, though given its inhabitants and the fact that their leader, zac, died in the process, it's safe to assume they won't be easily retrieved anymore."[break][break]

his tone softens.[break][break]

"if i had the red orb to begin with, things would have turned out far differently."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 16:26:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

his words, whether he intends to or otherwise, act as a key being slotted into the ignition of a car. they turn and spark up a barely contained rage that seeps through cracks of an already crumbling mind.

[break][break]

she snarls, body quick to rise in a clamoring sort of way until she's no longer seated beside him but glowering down at him instead.

[break][break]

"i have a thousand other things to focus on - most of which include ensuring this universe stays whole."

[break][break]

her eyes narrow.

[break][break]

"i was intending to do this out of kindness and a hope for repaired friendship."

[break][break]

though, she will not tolerate ill mannered statements hurled at her assistance, not when the very fate of their world rests solely on her shoulders.

[break][break]

she angles her body as if she's going to leave, then, and her expression contorts into something more volatile.

[break][break]

"so unless you treat me with more respect, i suggest you find someone else that will tolerate this behavior because i surely won't."

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 7:24:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the ignition is exactly what he needs from her, evident by how his lips curl into a grin at the vitriol she spits in return.[break][break]

"that's the spirit. now channel that into this and we'll be golden."[break][break]

but knowing he has to say more to stop her from leaving; the bridge between them has already been burnt, after all; he offers more words, genuine when he says:[break][break]

"i'm sorry for being a dick about it. but i appreciate you doing this for me."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing