snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 5:01:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb leaguechar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
holy water can't help you now,[break]
thousand armies couldn't keep me out

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

he plucks at her sparks and she bristles, teeth fully barred.

[break][break]

"watch it, silph."

[break][break]

his apology might be warranted - accepted, even, if she pauses to reconsider - but they're in no place to resign themselves to banter anymore. he has lost the privilege and she withholds it from him with the bitterness of a woman thrice scorned. he only had a small hand in her wounds, but they fester all the same beneath his dickish behavior.

[break][break]

and while she'd like to continue to claw at him until he bleeds for his crimes, she switches gears into some semblance of thinly controlled professionalism.

[break][break]

"do you want me to take the shard out now?"

[break][break]

her lips press into a thin line, but her eyes spark with a thought.

[break][break]

"be mindful that it will hurt."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 3:45:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

an expected reaction, there is comfort to be found in that; comfort that quickly fades at her next question.[break][break]

"i wasn't planning on doing it now."[break][break]

but seeing as he's already here and she's already made the offer, he guesses there isn't a reason not to beyond his worries. time won't solve that, so he concedes and shrugs his shirt off.[break][break]

his finger runs over a particular piece that almost protrudes through the skin of his right shoulder.[break][break]

"take this one."[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#a6847c!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #a6847c } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 3:20:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

her head tilts with mild confusion, as if the entire purpose of her summons here had been this procedure.

[break][break]

"why else would you bring me here?"

[break][break]

the request could have simply been an email if he didn't want to start the process right then and there, right?

[break][break]

he shrugs his shirt off anyway and she observes idly, eyes tracing over spots of faintly glowing red just beneath the skin. some are too embedded in nerves and muscle to budge, but the movement of his fingers draws her eyes to his shoulder. there, one shard threatens to break through to the surface.

[break][break]

"okay."

[break][break]

her eyes dart up to his.

[break][break]

"any preference on how i do this?"

[break][break]

she can bring a scalpel here with the split-second rip into reality... or she can pry his skin apart with her own hands - dealer's choice.

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 8:49:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

to encapsulate the gravity of his request within a single email would have felt wrong, as though he'd be going against the natural order of the world and into one digital. this must be what white-collar workers are complaining about when they argue against remote work.[break][break]

her question is met with a chuckle.[break][break]

"whichever one you think will help ease the tension between us."[break][break]

he glances down the sliver of ruby that seems to make his eyes glimmer like starlight.[break][break]

"i don't want us to keep butting heads, illie. so do what you must."[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 23:22:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

she blinks, the response succeeding in catching her off guard.

[break][break]

to help ease the tension... she just barely holds back a scoff.

[break][break]

she remembers his words, his expression, even the spittle that flew from his mouth with poisoned words and scorned heat. worthless. it stings still, less now that the universe is at her back, but spatial matter cannot undo the damage done.

[break][break]

and neither, too, could the decision at hand.

[break][break]

"you shouldn't oppose me, then."

[break][break]

it's the only warning she gives before a hand, newly wrapped in shimmering energy, plunges toward his skin. if he doesn't move, she'll pry skin aside until the shard is revealed. if he does flinch away, she'll reach for a rift.

[break][break]

"otherwise, we will always butt heads."

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 7:40:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"you shouldn't find yourself on the wrong side, then."[break][break]

and which side is that, one might ask; to that, he'd answer: 'whatever said he's not on.'[break][break]

no answer would leave him, however, as he is silenced by the sudden pain of shimmering energy plunging into his ruby-licked skin.[break][break]

"argh!"[break][break]

his entire being tenses against the pain of his flesh being pried apart. she doesn't have to reach very far in, not when most of the red shard sits along the edge of his skin.[break][break]

still, it feels unnatural.[break][break]

it feels wrong.[break][break]

"fucking hurry!"[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 4:35:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"i'll make it the right side."

[break][break]

the sentiment is low in tone, almost foreboding when paired with the searing pain of energy-wrapped fingers prying his skin apart to find the shard.

[break][break]

and while it's close to the surface, she can't stop herself.

[break][break]

she overextends her reach and twists her hand to get a better grip on the shard before yanking it out. it drops unceremoniously to the ground with a dull clunk and when her hand retracts, she seems unphased by the blood and his pain.

[break][break]

"done."

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 10:25:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

this must be what retribution feels like. had he known this, perhaps he would have done things differently in his life.[break][break]

his vision blurs, blinded by spotty stars, and he almost forgets to breathe as he contends with the pain.[break][break]

"you—"[break][break]

whatever profanity never leaves him. he swallows it, along with his pride, back down to the pits of his conscience.[break][break]

"one more," he growls, forcing his gaze up to meet hers, "take one more out. a small one."[break][break]

smaller pieces lay deeper within him, but this is yet another needed step to redemption.[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
donor
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 19:22:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

his voice returns in a pained rush and for a sickening moment, it is music to her ears.

[break][break]

another piece, the whispers echo. take and take and take for permission has been granted.

[break][break]

and take she shall.

[break][break]

"fine."

[break][break]

a swift step forward, a darting hand plunging back into the bloody skin of his shoulder, and the ghost of a smile dancing across lips.

[break][break]

the second red shard is pulled less carefully. it is yanked out with little regard for the man and held in a bloody hand after retrieval.

[break][break]

this time, she doesn't step back. this time, her hand opens up like a rose revealing a red gem center and she stares down at it.

[break][break]

"is that all, now?"

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
donor
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 7:54:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

a wiser man would have taken all of the pieces out of him but doing so may cost him everything. but if he is as formidable as he claims to be, then surely there would be nothing to worry over.[break][break]

he is not a wise man nor is he an assured one.[break][break]

when the pain eventually dulls to an acceptable point, he heaves a sigh, then nods. crimson eyes flick up to meet hers.[break][break]

"that's all."[break][break]

and after another breath, he mutters:[break][break]

"...thanks."[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
donor
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 6:54:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven