twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
ULTRA PLANT: JAH
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 20:29:06 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
All June heard was the Phantom Force's swish and Teleport's bwip. She could not see the assassination attempt, nor feel the cold encroaching on the landscape. Salty blood danced on her tongue. Tears raced down her face and onto Annalise, and she struggled to keep it in.

Howard’s words, warnings, and advice, fell on nearly deaf ears. Cryptic, like the relics both she and the archeologist controlled. All except one. Her second father? Howard… knew someone else important to her? A father figure, no doubt.

Except she only had one.

Dad.

A-anna, I… I…

I can’t. I can’t figure it out," a sob wracked her body. "I don’t know what to do. I can’t do it anymore. It’s too much. Please, what--"

Something loud stomped. Its footsteps got heavier and heavier, slowly over time. The delivery girl could barely make the shape out, but it was a massive pile of brick, steel, and stone. Accentuated with the blue glow of a singular eye. Scratches lined its sides, and the eye flickered like a dying bulb.

And it went straight for the Xurkitree. They could only watch as the similarly hurt bundle of black wire shifted its limbs, and almost looked at the other one. But it did not last long, for it came to life and rushed over to the sentient building. From there, it wrapped its limbs around and into the structure, which settled down upon contact.

The one from their base. Together, despite it all. Envy burned bright, and it only made it worse. "Why?"

Why me?

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 4:00:00 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
out of everything says, it's the come and find me that grates her the most. she hates rockets, but she hates the talkative ones worst of all. even she, at some faraway point in her life, had been swayed by the honeyed words of a rocket. she wouldn't let fall for it. [break][break]she blinks and the armored man is gone. in his place, her ceruledge stands, head swiveling in muted confusion, sword still raised from an upward slice. something tugs at her, an urgency to go run him down while he still remains in this world. [break][break]a wet spot spreads on the shoulder of her shirt, cold against her skin. her anger loses its teeth with june sobbing in her arms. she stops glaring at the ice-covered ground that regice had powered down on and lets her expression soften into something palatable. [break][break]"june — "[break][break]footsteps approach. annalise turns her head, face hardening with the reflexive furrow of her brow and hard line of her mouth. it relents, little by little, as a stakataka and june's xurkitree unite. it's a beautiful moment, probably, as it slips from the edges of her vision so she can look back at june.[break][break]" — look at you, june. you did it. you did it. i've never heard of anyone just catching a legendary pokemon, never mind a dynamaxed one."[break][break]her fingers curl around her arms, holding her out so she can look at her. [break][break]"your dad would be so proud of you. and — and he wouldn't want you to cry like this."
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
2,256 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 5:03:29 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Far away, Admin Fox appeared by the rift that separated this charred world from Hoenn. The gash in reality thrummed ominously, and a distorted version of home appeared.

Click. Hiss. The helmet's mechanism clicked and detached as Admin Fox removed it and collapsed against a pile of rubble, breathing heavily. His limbs burned, his muscles twitched, and his eye stared off into the distance, where lightning crackled. Yet as he watched, the storms lessened slightly.

With one less source of power in this world, Ultra Plant tamed itself slightly.

"Damn." Howard looked down and stared at his helmet, his reflection staring back at him. "June..."

"...when did you get so strong?"

Strong enough to chase her dreams. Strong enough to grasp them. Strong enough to recognize that her desire was completely unreachable, that her father's wish being fulfilled would not bring her back. Howard had no reason to care, but June had chased her dream as far as her own legs could carry her.

He respected that drive. Admired it, even.

"Where did that girl from the coffee shop go?" Howard let out a hoarse laugh as he turned towards the deactivated Regice. "I'm sorry. I couldn't capture your sibling."

The golem beeped weakly.

"Not to worry. Regieleki is not off the board yet. There are other giants. Regirock. Registeel. Regidrago. We'll find your brothers and reunite you one day."

Howard turned towards the gash in reality and walked towards it, returning Regice to its Pokeball as it did so. The Claydol floated alongside Howard as he reached it. As he disappeared through it, his voice echoed through the dead world.

"Until then, I hope that Regieleki can keep her safe. Grigori's going to kill me."

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
415 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 5:53:52 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
How do you know?” June asked as Annalise created a half-arm length of distance. For some reason, it felt wrong. Usually, she’d be the one to push away. Make space. Run away. But now, she wants to hold on tighter.

I don’t k-know what he wants, Anna,” her grip became a vice, and refused to let go of the ranger fully. “Please, I-I need to know, I need him, Anna. Please, wh-what does he want? What can I do to keep him with me? Help me?

Coherent thoughts were nigh impossible. Now, emotions alone charted the rocky waters. They steered in impossible directions, with no destination in sight. But they could latch on to whatever the ranger said. It would be the lighthouse that brought the ship back, to the land of the living.

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 7:24:29 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"how do i know?" she puts a half-arms-length of distance between them, but 's grip tightens painfully like annalise's trying to force her away. "because no dad wants his daughter to be miserable. the dead want the living to live, june."[break][break]her eyes search her tear-stained face, looking for some answer to the questions that pour out of her with each wracked breath. [break][break]the truth is: annalise doesn't know. she doesn't know the answer to any of her questions. and it scares her to see someone get everything she's wanted and still feel empty at the end. she only has pretty words, meant to soothe them both. [break][break]"that's how you keep him with you. you keep living. and you keep your memories of him with you." regieleki is the physical embodiment of her promise to her dad, fulfilled. "i know it's not easy but he'd want you to keep going."
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
awards
415 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 8:02:49 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
The boat slammed into the rocky cliffs. Her hull snapped in two, and the sails gutted themselves on the pointed stones. Soon, the entire vessel sank below the tumultuous waves. Down, down, down, to the depths of the viscous sea. Her crew struggled to stay afloat, claw their way to safety, yet soon followed their ship.

N-no,” June begged. Pleaded. “I-I can’t.

No.

No. No. This wasn’t how it was supposed to go. Never, in a million years. She needed him. Wanted him. He couldn’t be gone. Impossible. In the face of such difficulties, the truth had been tucked away. Buried in the depths of a shelf and left to gather dust. Covered in thorns which threatened to prick and bleed, in the hopes that it’d keep it away.

Keep him there. Out of sight, out of mind, yet always a possibility. Finally, a leg buckled. On one knee, she tried to keep steady. “H-he can’t… can’t–

The ranger had shoved the hidden, thorny truth deep inside her chest. It tore flesh asunder and wounded her deep. Like she’d been shot out of the sky, and worn out to exhaustion in a friend's apartment, and betrayed, and yelled at, and electrocuted, and pierced with a bullet, and snapped in two all at once.

But even as her chest bled and breathing because ragged, something changed. Something clicked. Something she hadn’t felt in two-and-a-half years: solace in another soul. The comfort of a friend, and the beat of a heart.

The truth hurt. Worse than death. But to carve the truth into the heart was to feel, and to feel was to live. June Sleigh had shambled along, desperate to hide and without true purpose. She survived. Manageable, but unsustainable.

But now, as ugly sobs racked her body, and she fell to the dusty ground, she lived. In all of its horrid, awful agony. The heart escaped, and the senses pulsed. There, the girl from a cold December night returned. Cold, balled up, her ugly crying the only sound above the roar of thunder and the passive energetic shuffle of the Regieleki. 

In its yellow glow, she finally grieved.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,544 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 5:23:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

REWARDS - THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

You will BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL using a LEGENDARY CANDY. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay