Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
you're not the man who fell to earth; you're the man of la mancha.
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
RKS: Eddie and Yuina
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 13:26:53 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 13:28:09 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie was about to lose his goddamn mind. [break][break]

This whole Curator nonsense had been preoccupying his thoughts more than he cared to admit. Who was she? Why had she randomly shown up at the end of his first experience with the RKS simulation? What did any of this mean? [break][break]

Rerunning the scenarios he and had experienced had proved to be ineffective at recreating their strange chance encounter. Maybe he needed to start getting weird with it, though; maybe deviation was the key to all of this, [break][break]

“So, you done this one before?” [break][break]

He gestured nonchalantly to the white-haired lady who seemed just as annoyed as she ever was when Eddie refused to address her properly, [break][break]

“Ran into some weird stuff the first time I did an RKS run. Still haven't been able ta replicate it, and it's startin' ta drive me up the fuckin' wall.” [break][break]

The white-haired woman looked like she was about to interject with a statement of her own until Eddie chimed in again, [break][break]

“Did I tell you about that? I ran into this weird chick after a buddy and I did the usual run. Wound up in some dusty basement with a buncha frozen Pokemon. Weird as hell, Shalin told me she'd never seen anythin' like it before.” [break][break]

Eddie was ignorant to the smoldering rage of the figure sitting across from him, silently fuming and glaring daggers at the oaf who hadn't even bothered to answer her question.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,485 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 17:51:14 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

There were only so many times that Yuina had gone through the simulated world that the league tested. It perhaps wasn't her most favorite thing in the world to partake in, but whether it be at the behest of an assignment, or syncing up with someone to work through one thing or another, she didn't argue much on getting set up with a session.[break][break]
Yuina was ready with Eddie, stepping into the machinery as the simulation whirred to life around them. The landscape around them seemed rather plain by comparison to other pieces Yuina had done before as she looked around.[break][break]
"Hmm, I'm not sure? I don't know how many scenarios there are to run, it doesn't look--," her eyes trailed to Eddie's gesture, and everything fell still and so very quiet. Yuina paled instantly, eyes locking on to the figure of her sitting there across from them, wide as saucers and truly haunted.[break]
She stood stone still, feet rooted to the ground, she couldn't move even though every fibre of her being was screaming at her to run, to get away, to go anywhere that wasn't standing right in front of the woman. At her immense, and incredible panic, Nigma and Eru popped into the spaces on either side of Yuina, both symbols blinking erratically at the woman.[break][break]
It wasn't until she managed to catch only a few of Eddie's words that weren't otherwise muffled and so very distant that she could barely hang on to where they were and what they were doing...[break]
'Itsnotrealitsnotrealitsnotrealitsnotrealitsnotreal...'[break][break]
"E-Eddie... you've seen her before," Yuina managed, her voice but a whisper, she couldn't look the woman in the eyes. She shrunk into Eddie's shadow, not unlike a child, hiding beside a parent.[break][break]
"What-what does she want? What do we do..."

notes[break]
--[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 18:19:41 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie realized he had made a terrible mistake the moment Yuina laid eyes on the matriarch of the Hexenzirkel. If he had known that this scenario in particular would be so distressing to the young woman, he would've opted for something else entirely. Pushing himself up from the table and shielding Yuina behind his bulky frame, Eddie reached for a Poke Ball at his belt, [break][break]

“She wants us to join her cult,” he explained, though he now scowled at the black-clad woman, “Don't worry, I'll take care of it.” [break][break]

Because this was just a simulation, right? It wasn't as though either of them could come to any actual harm. Though with that in mind, he now wondered why this particular scenario filled Yuina with such fear, [break][break]

“Achilles, give us a hand!” [break][break]

The Gouging Fire now at Eddie's side hissed angrily at the woman across the table, circling around as the woman rose from her seat. Eddie made sure that he shielded his friend from the sight of what he thought was to come, [break][break]

“Not a fan of this one?” [break][break]

Eddie turned to look back at Yuina and his eyes widened in shock, [break][break]

“Hey, uh, who're your two friends?” [break][break]

Two Unown, one that looked like an exclamation point and the other that looked like a question mark. He had last seen such creatures in the presence of the Curator; were these one and the same, or was this just the mother of all coincidences?

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,485 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 18:58:16 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

'It's not real[break]
It's not real[break]
It's not real[break]
She's not real...
[break][break]
The woman's voice, regarding them, sparing only a few words and asking them a question turned Yuina's blood to ice. Her face, her voice, her tone haunted Yuina's concsiousness everyday since that Naganadel gave her that vision, a threat, a warning... To see her in such proximity, as if she could reach out and take Yuina away right then and there, it was so terribly daunting... Would she actually be able to save herself if that woman did ever find her, if she was this engrossed in fear at just the sight of her?[break][break]
Yuina blinked, glazed eyes and shallow breaths as Eddie sent Achilles forward, but he stood between her and the woman now. Nigma and Eru blinked again, both popping out of view and appearing on either side of Achilles' crest.[break][break]
"I-I didn't... I've never... I didn't know... she was here," Yuina shook her head, the emphasis on the word she laced with a tone of pitch black ichor.[break][break]
'Shesnotrealshesnotrealshesnotreal...[break][break]
"Nigma and Eru...," Yuina returned, hidden within his frame, wishing that she could shrink away into nothing, disappear form this place and forget that she ever saw her at all...[break]
"...I hope they are my friends... so that one day.... they might protect me... from her...." she still didn't know why the symbols chose to come with her, they could be charges that were meant to one day take her away... But she trusted Nomi...

notes[break]
--[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 10:42:39 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Nigma and Eru, huh? Curious as Eddie was, any further questions should probably wait until after they dealt with the issue at hand, [break][break]

“Looks like they've got your back,” Eddie replied, noting the way the two Unown now hovered next to Achilles, “Don't worry, between all'a us, this lady doesn't stand a chance.” [break][break]

And with that, Achilles lunged. Eddie knew there would be more of these creeps emerging from the shadows before long, so they'd have to hit hard and fast.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]attack them [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,485 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 2:33:18 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

More than anything, Yuina wanted, no... she needed to get out of this simulation, she couldn't stand it. Knowing that woman was right there in front of them, it was nearly impossible to ignore, to try and remind herself that none of this was real.[break]
Nigma and Eru flanked Achilles on either side, and as the ceratops lunged forward to begin an attack on the leader of this scenario, the two symbols too followed suit with a blast of their Hidden Power to lean into Achilles' power.[break][break]
"Eddie, Eddie please, we need to go! I-- what if she gets mad that we're attacking, what if she--," Yuina urged, she couldn't break through the differentiation between what was real and what wasn't. And what was worse, Eddie was here... Would she hurt him if he got in the way? The very idea made Yuina's urgency that much more pertinent, she was dangerous... She was going to get her friends hurt if they stood in the way of the white haired lady...

notes[break]
Choice: Attack +50 RKS points[break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 11:03:12 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to attack the white-haired lady. Her colleagues emerge from the shadows too, each partnered with an Unown.[break][break]

Their identities are perpetually masked by moving shadows that are impossible to dispel: an eerie shroud that smothers all light.[break][break]

Eventually, throughout the battle, each of you are struck by an Unown's HIDDEN POWER, causing you to warp away into another location entirely.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Get warped away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 11:07:28 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Yuina's mounting panic was palpable. Eddie frowned as the white-haired woman slipped away, replaced by her Unown-armed cohorts. He wished that he could offer his friend some real comfort in her distress, [break][break]

“I hear ya, Yuina. We're almost outta here, almost-” [break][break]

Eddie was caught off guard by a HIDDEN POWER from somewhere to his left. There was no time to react as he was blipped out of the simulation, with Achilles following shortly behind. As the world faded to white around him in that familiar transition to the next simulation, Eddie was struck by his own bit of panic. [break][break]

Was there a way to get back to Yuina? He couldn't just leave her back there all by herself. Maybe, with some luck, she wouldn't be far behind him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]on to the next one! [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,485 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 16:35:38 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

More and more of the shrouded figures of the organization appeared around them, flanked by an Unown each, and Yuina's panic mounted to an all time high. It was just like when she and Doug were surrounded within the depths of the chasm, their relentless fight and their threat to take her away...[break]
Nigma and Eru returned to Yuina's side, and she turned at the sound of Eddie's voice, promising they would get out, and then he was struck by the Hidden Power of one of the unown, and vanished from the simulation.[break][break]
"NO," Yuina screamed, all semblance of trying to convince herself, trying to remember that it wasn't real, was thrust from her thoughts. Eddie had just been hurt by the Drk Triad because he stood in their way, and it was all her fault. Tears stung at her eyes, pulse beating into her ears, but before she could take any further action, she too was struck by a Hidden Power, and disappeared from the hexenzirkel.

notes[break]
Moving to stage 2[break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 11:47:52 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 11:53:02 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie looked around him with some awe. This place was gorgeous, in kind of a strange and haunting way. The white tree stretched above him, reaching heavenward, and though it was bare of fruit or leaves it still looked distinctly alive, somehow. [break][break]

Suddenly, Eddie realized he was not alone in the glade. He spun on his heel when he heard Yuina enter the scenario shortly behind him, and he quickly looked her over with an expression of concern, [break][break]

“You alright? Didja get hurt or anythin'?” [break][break]

Out of the corner of his eye, he spied the shapes of Pokemon frozen all around them in poses of reverence. A bit of superficial familiarity, but he would have plenty of time to investigate after he checked in with his friend.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,485 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 3:55:48 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Yuina emerged into the next portion of the simulation, frantic, distraught, tears pooling at the corners of her eyes. She didn't care about the strange new place she was in, the impossible tree that grew at the center of where ever she had ended up. Her thoughts were marred by watching Eddie disappear after being attacked by the Unown, by that woman. It was impossible for her to climb back onto the notion that this was all fake, it was all just part of the simulated world... She truly thought the worst, until she heard Eddie behind her...[break][break]
Without a single moment of hesitation, Yuina threw herself into Eddie's figure, arms held firm around him as if he could very well disappear again, as if she could lose him again so easily...[break][break]
"Eddie, I'm sorry! I didn't mean for you to get hurt! I thought-- She attacked you and-- I'm so sorry," her thoughts were hardly coherent, the more she tried to express her fears that he had been hurt or worse, the harder it became. She truly understood then how much she couldn't let anyone she cared about stand between her and that woman... Powerful people wanted to get to her, and they would use her friends to do it...

notes[break]
Moving to stage 2[break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
awards
564 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 12:04:45 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
When Yuina threw herself into Eddie's arms, he instinctively returned the gesture in kind, wrapping her up in a tight, comforting hug, [break][break]

“Hey, it's okay, kiddo,” he offered soothingly, “You don't have nothin' to apologize for; I ain't hurt, I'm right here, we're safe.” [break][break]

Though, now that he thought about it, there was something about Yuina's distress that nagged at him, outside of his desire to comfort her. When she had recovered enough to pull away, Eddie would watch her with a bit of curiosity and ask, [break][break]

“Somethin' about that scene get to ya?” [break][break]

He wouldn't pry if the subject made Yuina uncomfortable, but Eddie was genuinely puzzled. The Hexenzirkel scenario seemed no more distressing than any other one that RKS had to offer; why did it seem to fill his friend with so much dread?

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,485 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 15:59:34 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Clung to Eddie like a vice, Yuina shuttered at the continued visual of losing him, watching him disappear, the unown attacking him and that woman watching on as the rest of her shadows descended upon them.[break]
She could feel Eddie, she could hear him, felt his embrace, but his words...[break][break]
She wasn't safe... None of her friends were, and she wasn't sure if she would ever be safe again...[break][break]
"I'm not safe Eddie... knowing me isn't safe...," Yuina could only muster a whisper before he asked what had gotten into her... It was far too late, her panic, her fear, it was all too palpable, there was no denying her visceral reactions to seeing that woman.[break][break]
"...That woman...," she muttered, somewhere between abject fear and loathing anguish, for all of the strife that that Naganadel had brought her...[break]
"She's real... She's a real person, somewhere out there... And she's looking for me..."

notes[break]
Moving to stage 2[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven