Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
when everything is in disarray, i think we'll be okay!
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
RKS: Eddie and Yuina
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 12:44:48 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddiecircle"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Not safe? Yuina? Eddie frowned, slightly more puzzled, but he listened patiently to his friend's explanation, [break][break]

“Lookin' for ya?” he reiterated in confirmation. [break][break]

Eddie's frown deepened a little more at that, [break][break]

“Then she's welcome ta look for my foot up her ass.” [break][break]

He fumed with some bellicose ire; the DRK Triad really were a bunch of fuckin' punks, weren't they? had told him that they hunted Avatars and had tried to kill people the both of them cared about. The fact that they also apparently had it out for a sweet kid like Yuina only further solidified their place on Eddie's shit list, [break][break]

“If they're comin' after you, they're gonna have to get through me,” Eddie resolved, as much to himself as he did to Yuina, “And sure, she's got some lackeys, but there ain't no way those punks can handle the both'a us.” [break][break]

Alongside whoever else Yuina had in her corner. Eddie was sure that he couldn't have been the only one willing go to bat for the young woman, and if that day ever did come, they wouldn't be confined to the limits of the scenario offered by the RKS.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 18:22:30 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

All at once Eddie's ire peaked, his resolve, his fight in regards to that woman. And he didn't even ask why, why she was after Yuina, what she could have possibly done... There were only reassurances, confirmations that he'd fight if the moment ever came, but that only made Yuina ache more.[break]
"...I shouldn't-- I shouldn't have told you Eddie, you shouldn't have to put yourself in danger like that," Yuina stammered, stepping back from him. It was her fight, it was her future, it was her hands stained in blood, her image marred in front of the commissioner, and she couldn't ask anyone else to be involved in what may come.[break][break]
"They're dangerous Eddie, and the more people that know, the more people that I'm involved with, the easier it is to get to me because... They can come after you too...," Yuina returned, and now she was almost angry, but mostly with herself. She recalled the words of Freya, when that Naganadel forced its memories upon her...[break]
'Powerful people want to get to you... and they'll use your friends to do it...'[break][break]
"And because I told you, if something happens to you, it'll be my fault."

notes[break]
--[break]
Total: 50 RKS points[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 11:58:53 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Poor Yuina; the kid seemed scared out of her mind. All the more reason to stay in her corner, Eddie reasoned. They were friends, plain and simple, and friends had each others' backs, [break][break]

“Ah hell, even if you hadn't told me, I'm sure I woulda found myself neck-deep in some other sorta shit. Hoenn's got a funny way of pullin' folks into danger whether they're lookin' for it or not.” [break][break]

But a little levity alone wouldn't be enough to completely reassure Yuina, Eddie was sure, especially with that little bit of anger working its way into her voice. She seemed so sure that she was somehow at fault for some shadowy group of jackasses being shadowy jackasses. It didn't sit right with Eddie, but he realized that he'd probably be stuck in the same sort of headspace if he were in her shoes. Maybe that would be the key to getting through to her, [break][break]

“And besides -” and Eddie stopped to look at Yuina, to really look at her with an expression that was a little stern but spoke plainly of his concern for her, “Whatever these fuckers do to me, or you, or whoever the fuck else they're gunnin' for, that's on them. They're the ones hurtin' people for no good goddamn reason. They're the ones with the fuckin' blood on their hands.” [break][break]

He crossed his arms across his chest, [break][break]

“So don't you dare go beatin' yerself up over what some evil fuckin' bastards get up to.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

[newclass=".eddiecircle"]--accent:#d18934 ; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/al3zOGR.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle blockquote b, .eddiecircle blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .bottom b, .eddiecircle .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .eddiecircle .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .eddiecircle .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".eddiecircle .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 23:20:38 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

There was still no question, not a single slight of hesitation on Eddie's part. In fact, he doubled down even as Yuina felt her anger at the hand she'd been dealt reaching a peak. He was so certain that no one else was at fault, that it was only the triad, and that even if it wasn't her there would be some other reason for him to be involved...[break][break]
But there was more to it, more that came with being targeted by the triad, and it was part of Yuina's strife and her anger at knowing that she would never be truly safe.[break][break]
"Eddie, please, listen to me," Yuina urged, and she moved forward to hold onto his arm, tight. He needed to understand how little they were prepared to deal with the triad, how little those above them actually cared.[break][break]
"The triad is dangerous, they want to do more than hunt the avatars in our world, and no one cares, no one is doing anything about it," she iterated, emphasizing the word dangerous again.[break]
"The league council knows that I'm being targeted, but they wouldn't even tell me who the Drk Triad was, or what they knew of that woman. They said it was for my safety, but then I was attacked by the triad in the chasm, and I couldn't fight them because I didn't know what they were capable of," she was seething now, a fury that had been building at her distrust and her disdain for those above her, those that only cared about what they saw in front of them.[break][break]
"The Drk Triad wants to destroy everything, not just Hoenn, but our entire universe. They've already tried, they have the resources to do it and keep getting stronger because all anyone cares about is the war!"

notes[break]
--[break]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 16:16:21 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Yuina's grip on Eddie's arm was tight and desperate. Between that and the pleading frustration in her voice, Eddie knew that the circumstances were as dire as the young woman claimed, [break][break]

“Well, then maybe we oughta do something about 'em.” [break][break]

They were only two people, sure, but if the top brass at the League weren't willing to listen to Yuina, than someone had to, [break][break]

“Even if the rest of the world has their priorities screwed up, it doesn't mean we gotta be screwed up, too. Maybe we could do our own diggin', see what we dredge up. Figure out who these people are and how ta stop 'em.” [break][break]

And hell, that had kinda become a part of Eddie's reason for returning to the RKS anyway, following his run-in with the Curator. Perhaps the whole matter was easier said than done, but Eddie couldn't just stand by while these clowns tried to pick off his friends and destroy the world, [break][break]

“I, uh, don't know how we're gonna do that exactly, but...” [break][break]

Eddie turned to look back over his shoulder at all of the Pokemon frozen around them, [break][break]

“Maybe we could keep checkin' some'a these weird scenarios out, since a couple'a them feature those creeps.” [break][break]

Both real and simulated, as Eddie had recently learned.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 14:49:50 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Once Eddie set his mind on something... It seemed he was about as stalwart and unmoveable as the kind of Pokemon he surrounded himself with. Poetic, in a way, that people seemed to keep company with and attract Pokemon that reflected themselves. He wasn't going to back down, he wasn't going to ease up now that Yuina let all of this out on him. Yuina admired that about him... Unwavering confidence, unquestionable movtive, even if he didn't know where to start he was going to get started anyway.[break][break]
Yuina could continue to argue, continue to seethe, feeding into the frustrations that had continued to build at the hand she'd been dealt, and what she had to carry... But in a way, Eddie's stubbornness countered her anguish, unshakeable force meeting immoveable object.[break][break]
"...Okay, we'll do something about it," Yuina parroted, releasing his arm and giving way to a break in her anger. She didn't know what, how, or where, but that wasn't stopping Eddie, so it shouldn't stop her either.[break][break]
First, they needed to get out of the simulation, they needed to complete the scenario so they could move forward, and the tree in the center seemed to be the driving force of this strange environment. Yuina called back to what Eddie had mentioned earlier, in spite of her panic and her mounting fear, she did remember he said something...[break][break]
"What did you mean before, that you ran into someone?"

notes[break]
Choice: water the tree +50 rks points[break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 12:32:32 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie's stubborn tension eased when Yuina released his arm. This was good; they had something they could do, something actionable, even if the task of uncovering the DRK Triad's secrets seemed insurmountable. But hey, Alto Mare wasn't built in a day; they just had to keep plugging away at the RKS, and something would surely crop up that would provide some further insight. [break][break]

He suddenly perked up, brightening with recognition, when Yuina recalled what Eddie had said at the beginning of their first scenario, [break][break]

“Oh yeah!” [break][break]

Eddie followed after Yuina and looked up at the tree looming over them, [break][break]

“So,” he began as he started look all around him, “I was doin' a couple'a scenarios – mostly ones featurin' those Triad folks, now that I think about it.” [break][break]

Achilles' reptilian gaze followed Eddie's, until the man spied an old, dilapidated well in some neglected corner of the glade. He strode over, pulling away some tangled, dead vines, and examined a rope half-dangling out of the well's mouth, [break][break]

“And then I get to the end, but the RKS doesn't end like its supposed ta.” [break][break]

Eddie rolled up his sleeves to his elbows before he began to pull the rope up; this poor old tree was just begging for something to drink, [break][break]

“Instead, I meet this weird lady!” [break][break]

With one final pull, Eddie dredged up a bucket full of surprisingly clean water. He grinned at his reflection peering back from the glass-like surface before carrying his new prize over to the tree, [break][break]

“Weird as hell. She kept pullin' these sorta costume changes, but it was less like her clothes were changin', and it was more like she was changin',” he offered as he unceremoniously dumped the water onto the tree's gnarled roots, “She'd kinda flicker in an' out, like a TV with a bad signal, and come back different. Had a couple'a Unown with her that looked just like the ones you got.” [break][break]

He wiped his hands on his pants and made a sweeping gesture to the statue-like Pokemon frozen in kneeling reverence all around the, [break][break]

“And she had a buncha frozen Pokemon in her creepy-ass basement, only they looked a lot more scared than these guys do. But the weirdest part was, she said she quit the DRK Triad! Quit, can ya believe it? The hell do you do ta quit the DRK Triad, just write up yer two-weeks notice and hand it off to the Hexenzirkel lady?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]water the tree! [break]
[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 18:33:16 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Working to help Eddie tend to the tree that seemed to be the focal point of this particular scenario in the simulated world, Yuina listened carefully as he regaled his tale on how he encountered something strange after he was supposed to be finished with a simulation session. Yuina wasn't much concerned about her appearance changing, though the Pokemon in this 'basement' sounded kind of concerning... But the way Eddie spoke about her, as if she were a real person...[break][break]
"Eddie... Do you think, or I guess... Do you feel like...," Yuina was trying to figure out how to ask, the simulations already felt real enough, they could get hurt, they could feel what was happening, hear it, see it, smell it, anything... But still...[break]
"Was it a real conversation? Did it feel like you were talking to an actual person, and not just some hologram?"

notes[break]
Total: 100 RKS points[break]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 17:02:02 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“Oh yeah, she was one hundred percent real.” [break][break]

But how could he prove it? Eddie paused and considered this task for a moment, until realization struck him, [break][break]

“She even gave me this weird as heck curio!” he exclaimed with a snap of his fingers, “Ain't ever seen nothin' like it; hold on, lemme show ya.” [break][break]

While any NPC could hand off a curio, this one was particularly unique for reasons that would probably become evident in just a moment. Within the confines of the RKS system, he could easily pull up his compendium, and it shimmered to life in a holographic display in a pane right before his eyes. Just a few quick taps, one here, and another there, aaaaand – [break][break]

“There!” [break][break]

With a flourish, Eddie gestured to the Covert Cloak on display, the dark fabric forming a shroud and hood that could easily conceal someone's appearance. If his companion were to look at the holographic display, however, they would find the corresponding entry in Eddie's compendium blank. [break][break]

Tricksy folks, those DRK Triad fellas were.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 21:40:54 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Yuina should have known better than to ask a question she didn't want to know the answer to... As Eddie spoke, it was very clear that the woman he spoke to wasn't just a part of the simulation, and in part of what she recalled from a conversation she had with Nomi not too long ago...[break]
"Eddie... don't you know what that means," Yuina returned, glancing at the strange curio he had in his information, it was very real proof that he interacted with something well beyond what anyone else could access regularly.[break][break]
"They're here, in here, in this world... The Drk Triad can be in here, maybe whenever they want, they could be in here right now... And who knows what kind of access that gives them," Yuina shuttered, she felt her chest tighten all over again, what if that had actually been the white haired woman... They would have been none the wiser...

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 21:41:26 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You water the tree. Suddenly, you hear a crackling sound of moving wood, the bare tree's branches swaying as if alive. Around you, the petrified Pokemon stir alive. The stone crumbles apart as new fur, hide and scale emerge.[break][break]

The tree settles back into dormancy, but the Pokemon eventually turn to you in thanks.[break][break]

Curiously, these Pokemon feature brilliant markings that glow and glimmer beautifully in the dappled sunlight. Whether they were originally Illumina Pokemon or not is uncertain, but they shine bright with gratitude.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the glade.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 11:17:17 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“You got a point,” Eddie replied with a nod, but the anxiety taking over Yuina didn't seem to reach him, “But, you know what that also means?” [break][break]

Eddie glanced up when he heard the sound of creaking wood, cracking and snapping, as the tree shifted above them. Achilles suddenly scrambled up from where he was lounging, head swiveling back and forth as the petrified Pokemon around them stirred to life. [break][break]

The trainer's eyes widened in delight as one by one the glowing, shining Pokemon woke from their stony slumber. Eddie had heard of Illumina Pokemon only in passing; this was the first time he'd actually seen them in the flesh. [break][break]

A newly awoken Deerling tentatively approached, its verdant summer coat glimmering in the lushest shade of green Eddie thought he'd ever seen. He grinned, at the Pokemon and at Yuina, [break][break]

“If they're here, then we can find 'em. Track 'em down. Kick their asses!” [break][break]

Ever the optimist, Eddie was, but in truth, he didn't know any other way to be.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 16:26:21 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

All at once, the environment around them began to change as Eddie tended to the tree. Its branches reached out, growing, coming alive in a way as the Pokemon around them were released from their petrified states, and began to glow...[break][break]
It was a perfect parelel almost, that even in the darkest, dismal conditions, faced with no where to go, that light could still seep through and bring new life to hopelessness... Yuina wondered if that could truly be.[break][break]
"It makes you wonder too... If they are real, if they can be in this place and be real... Do you think the things in this world are actually real too," Yuina returned after a moment, she couldn't help the delight in the Deerling that moved towards them, shimmering in glittering green. It seemed a shame, to leave them behind...

notes[break]
Choice: Move to scenario 3[break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,847 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 16:27:12 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in the AKALA OUTSKIRTS of ALOLA. Here, a Xatu stands by the cliffside, rooted in place. It is clear that it has been here for a long time, perhaps for many days and nights.[break][break]

Its vacant eyes continuously track the sun... until all of you arrive.[break][break]

Psychically, it casts a vision of your past or future to your minds. Is it accurate? Truthful? Real or false? It is hard to shake the unnerving feeling as the Alolan winds whip past you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the past.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the future.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
i don't like change
but i'm not afraid
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 16:46:03 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Eddie didn't have time to answer the question, nor could he offer much insight into what the answer might be. He gave it some thought, though, as their surroundings changed and the new scenario materialized to life, [break][break]

“Dunno; guess that sorta depends on how the RKS works,” he mused. [break][break]

Lush grass gave way to a barren cliff. An avian figure stood there, eyes trained on the setting sun. Eddie watched it too, momentarily stunned by the watercolor sunset bathing the sky in vivid shades of red and orange and twilight blue. The ocean breeze enveloped him, and Eddie took in a greedy lungful of the salt air, [break][break]

“Well, if they are, I sure hope this one's real,” he chuckled, “'Cause I've always wanted to take an Alolan vacation!” [break][break]

Eddie hadn't noticed the Xatu's head tilt back towards them as he and Yuina approached. Wide, knowing eyes suddenly fixed upon them with unreadable intent.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]bird up! [break]
[break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing