August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 0:11:03 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Area Zero, Kouji had to be completely honest in saying he wasn’t very fond of this area; it was where he had lost four years of his life. In that sense, it wasn’t somewhere he wanted to return to; but he had no choice. Resources were needed, they were important for both sides, Tera Crystals needed to be gained.
[break][break]
He looked to his Duraludon, the steel type looked around dumbly for a moment before looking down at its trainer, carrying a cart ready to draw more stones into it. ”You’re doing good bud, just ke-”
[break][break]
The sounds of another person, were they foe, or friend? Kouji wondered, but he didn’t slow down as he listened closely, ready to draw attention to himself as he told his pokemon to back away.
[break][break]
”Hey, the area is off limits, mind going somewhere else?” His voice was even, yet his eyes just a little twitchy. He could’ve sworn he’d seen this person somewhere before, maybe not in person…
[break][break]
Yet, as he adjusted the cough mask covering the lower half of his face, he looked again. ”Rocket’ll be taking everything here.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,814 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 9:25:29 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Area Zero. Andrea was quite fond of it, and so was her new, ogreish friend. What she was not as fond of was being told what to do. Longing to one day be as free as a Pokémon, being bossed around by others made her blood boil.

No sooner had the Sygna Suit-clad woman landed near one of the cave entrances than did one such person try to enforce his authority on her. “This area is so NOT off limits! I come here all the time!” The dragon-costumed girl retorted.

She hesitated for a moment upon hearing that the white-haired man was a member of Team Rocket, remembering her promise to to try and keep faction conflict to a minimum.

“I don’t wanna fight you.” The eccentric trainer stated. “Isn’t there another way to do this? There’s plenty of stuff down here for both of us. What if I explore this cave, and you can go over there?” She suggested, pointing towards a different cave that was connected to the first.

Should the man disagree to those terms, her signature Shiny Hydreigon was more than ready to do battle, eyeing the opposing Dragon-type menacingly with its glowing red eyes.
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 9:48:51 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

All the time?
[break][break]
Just what kind of crazy person would want to come here all the time? Kouji looked her up and down before he gave a hum. The kind of trainer who could make a Hydreigon sit in tow like that might well be it. His own never listened unless there was bloodshed to be had, was it a matter of mentality?
[break][break]
Kouji shrugged for a moment, before he gave a long hum.
[break][break]
A finger to his chin for a moment, as he looked up in the air, was it worthwhile to battle? He didn’t know just how good this woman was, but he also enjoyed a good fight; but was it to the benefit of rocket?
[break][break]
He sighed, and withdrew his Duraludon. ”You’d get eaten alive buddy.” He said to the pokeball as the sound of a large box crashing echoed in the cavern.
[break][break]
”I might be willing to take you up on your offer, but I want that side. It has a lot more stuff. Like, waaay more.” He said with crossed arms.

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,814 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 10:09:44 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“All sides have stuff. The entirety of Area Zero is like a treasure trove of stuff!” The draconic cosplayer pointed out. Unlike the Rocket grunt, she did not withdraw her Pokémon. There were far more dangerous threats lurking about.

Case in point, an echoing sound caused the girl to dart her head towards the source of the cacophony, her sock puppets shaped like Hydreigon’s heads following suit. “D-did you hear that, Chomper?”

The three-headed dragon grunted affirmatively.

Oh right, she was supposed to be talking to the person right in front of her. “Why do you insist on having this side anyway? Is there something special about it?” Asked Andrea, narrowing her eyes at the man.
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 10:25:46 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji felt the shuddering of the cave, looking over into the distance. He wasn’t strongly focused on it however. He wanted to make sure he could do his job, but there was something amusing about this interaction, and it wasn’t just the costume the other person was wearing.
[break][break]
”Scared already? You sure you should be in this cave? I think you’re better off backing away.” He said with a chuckle as he patted the large box behind him, but there was a roar that echoed that made even him jump for a moment.
[break][break]
So much for that route.
[break][break]
He shook off that sensation. ”That side’s cooler, less humid, has more rocks, and the rocks aren’t as jutty on your feet. It’s better, so give me it.” Was the end reply of his statement.

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,814 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 10:58:08 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The young woman puffed out her cheeks at his snarky comment. “I wasn’t scared! I was just startled!” She argued. The whole point was moot anyway, since the guy was also frightened.

That echoing roar denoted a dangerous creature hiding in the depths of the Terastal cavern.

“I know why you want this side. There’s a Pokémon back there, and I can’t let Team Rocket have it!” Andrea declared resolutely, Infinity Energy coursing into her artificial wings, granting her the gift of flight.

“I won’t have to worry about jutty rocks, ‘cause my feet are never touching the ground~” The now airborne girl jested, sticking her tongue out. Trolling the other faction didn’t count as starting conflict, did it?

With that, the seasoned Sygna Suit user Flew past Rocket’s guard dog, venturing deeper into the cave with her loyal Hydreigon in tow.
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 11:25:31 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Flight?
[break][break]
Kouji stopped for a moment, too long of a moment perhaps as he felt both her and her pokemon brush past him before he summoned his Roaring Moon to the forefront, jumping onto the back of the Dragon Type pokemon to rush in. The large wingspan was more of a hindrance in these tight areas, but they’d experienced caves enough times now to glide through them.
[break][break]
A part of him wondered where that power came from, was it a Sygna suit? Or perhaps even worse, was it a matter of dealing with an Avatar? He couldn’t tell, but there was little point in halting regardless of either option. He wanted to make it to Spectra afterall, so hesitating here was pointless.
[break][break]
”Oi oi oi, stay the hell out of my side!” He said with a shout, loud enough to echo in the caverns as they tried to make up the pace. ”There’s nothing for you over there, freak.”
[break][break]
Maybe, the talking was more of a mistake than a benefit to him. Clinging on tighter, he spurred the dragon to rush in with even greater pace.

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,814 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 12:42:17 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The man gave chase on his Roaring Moon, yelling at them to turn back. “This side doesn’t belong to you!” Andrea yelled back. “And I’m not a freak! I’m a Hydreigon! RAWR~!”

Empowered by its trainer’s BRAVERY and her resounding Dragon Cheer, the Shiny Hydreigon fired multiple Draco Meteors from its mouths to impede the enemy’s progress.

Just then, an extremely harsh sunlight engulfed the cavern out of the blue, turning the proverbial tables. Kouji’s prehistoric Salamence would also feel empowered by the ancient heat.
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 14:29:10 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”Any person that calls themselves a pokemon…Is a freak!” His voice rose up in the air before he had to cough at the dust that got caught in his throat; it was that moment in which the Hydreigon let loose Draco Meteors.
[break][break]
A sharp feeling as the ceiling fell down in parts, crashing against the floor but Kouji didn’t slow down in the slightest, if anything it felt as if Roaring Moon was only getting faster and faster. It must’ve been the sunshine that was peaking through.
[break][break]
”Route A.” The dragon roared in assent before it began to do tight turns and barrel rolls, enough to make Kouji want to be sick, yet he held on for dear life as Roaring Moon did its best to try and close the distance between the two of them.
[break][break]
”And it’ll be neither of ours if you just go and make it collapse…How the hell do you plan to get out of here?” Yet it was that moment in which the Tera Crystals abundant in this area began to give a subtle glow, the rumbling in the cave began to grow heavier and heavier as the roar from before grew louder.
[break][break]
Whatever this pokemon was, it wasn’t far off.

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,814 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 10:19:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Freak. Freak. Freak.

Sometimes, words could be sharper than dragon’s teeth. The Rocket grunt was right about one thing, though: They were putting themselves at risk with all that collateral damage.

“OK fine, no more meteors! Chomper, Outrage!” The dragon fanatic ordered.

Rather than trying to outpace the Roaring Moon and its rider, the green-scaled Hydreigon barreled straight into them, while coated in an aura of pure draconic spirit.
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 10:36:33 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Wait wait wait wait…
[break][break]
It was heading right towards them, Kouji had a moment to decide exactly what he needed to do. ”Roaring Moon, throw me.” Kouji said as he leapt back towards the tail, the dragon type of his flipped forward in a tight roll moments before impact allowing his trainer to be catapulted towards the other…
[break][break]
Uncontrollably.
[break][break]
The Dragon itself went for a Jaw Lock, without a command, it went towards its signature technique, a powerful bite that would tear at his opponent, especially when it attacked with such a forceful strike as Outrage.
[break][break]
The two clashed, a shockwave passed, and Kouji was unable to stop himself as he waved his hands in the air, as if trying to swim against the tide of cave. ”Oi oi oi oi oi, watch ouuut.”
[break][break]
The chaotic battle in the caves only grew more chaotic.

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,814 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 11:07:02 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Two ferocious dragons clashed. Chomper roared in pain as his opponent’s teeth sunk into his flesh. Living up to his nickname, he retaliated with multiple Crunches from his three ravenous maws.

Meanwhile, the Roaring Moon’s trainer sailed through the air like a ragdoll, inevitably crashing into an airborne Andrea. Both humans would hit the ground, but thankfully, Kouji’s fall would be cushioned by something soft and bouncy.

Boing.

“Get off me please.” The young woman requested with a dead-eyed stare.
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 11:35:29 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Did he die?
[break][break]
He was afraid to open his eyes, but…
[break][break]
”Huh…Was heaven always this comfortable?” Wait, why the hell was he in heaven, the only place for him could only be hell, or the Borders if he got lucky…
[break][break]
Then he heard the voice and sat up as quickly as possible. ”Oh crap, sorry.” He said before he jumped to his feet, trying to regain his composure as fast as possible, and ignore the aches that he now felt.
[break][break]
”I…Mean, ha! Finally caught you, now you can’t take what is rightfully ours.” Kouji placed a hand on his hips, the other was pointing down at Andrea. Yet the shaking of the cave was growing closer and closer by the moment. He could feel the ground beneath his feet properly rumble be the wall to his side exploded outwards; it was instinct rather than any conscious thought. Drilled into him by constant combat, and training since his youth, he dragged the smaller woman out of the way before jumping to the side himself.
[break][break]
Behind him, Roaring Moon roared a muffle pained sound as the teeth of Hydreigon sunk into him; the initial outrage almost knocked the senses out of him, but the tri crunch was something that a constant pain throughout its body, enough to drive it into a rage. With its teeth already locked in, it went for a powerful roll using Acrobatics.

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,814 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 13:26:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
From heaven to hell in the span of a few seconds. Something blew a gaping hole through the cave wall. Once the dust had settled, a wobbly, round figure waddled towards the duo…

It was a Jigglypuff.

No, a Scream Tail.

“THAT’S what’s been making all that noise?!” Andrea exclaimed in a fit of incredulity, having halfway expected something bigger and more menacing.

With his epic maneuver, Kouji managed to pull the girl and himself out of harm’s way before the ensuing uproar could hit them both. A second uproar was deflected by a SPECIAL SHIELD courtesy of Andrea’s Sygna Suit.

“How about we stop fighting each other and take that thing on together in order to live?” The Hydreigon-costumed woman proposed, all the while trying to keep the barrier up to the best of her ability.
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Crack At It
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 13:33:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Considering their dragons were fighting in the background, and Kouji did find it more fruitful…To stay living, he couldn’t find it in himself to disagree. ”I don’t mind, but I’m a terrible match for faeries, think this one might be it…Based on all the pink.”
[break][break]
A sygna suit, the shield that it provided at least told him that was the case. He poked at it from the other side, a proper protection. But it wouldn’t hold forever, he didn’t bring Drapion either, nor was Duraludon much of a fighter.
[break][break]
”Weavile, you’re up.” He took out the ice type, at least its secondary typing wouldn’t be completely nullified like his dragon would have been. Dark and Dragon did not make a well rounded trainer.
[break][break]
”Roaring Moon, stop fighting…Actually get your Hydreigon to stop as well, no point if we get a draco meteor in the back.” If it was indeed a Paradox pokemon, then the sun might be boosting it this very moment.
[break][break]
”Metal Claw.” The steeled shiny claws were aimed at the Scream Tail who quickly set up a Reflect type barrier before leaping backwards.
[break][break]
What a pain.

NOTES

Gas Guzzlers

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region