6,925 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Prismatic Peace (mission)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 20:11:25 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Ever the showman, Hermes was. It made Josh look forward to standing behind him on his tail all the more. But he couldn't. Not yet. Not until he was at full capacity. Aleph stayed behind; as much as he wanted to brawl, he was at last starting to understand when to hold back. Despite the loud roar from the Raging Bolt, the two of them seemed to be having a lot of fun!

"Perhaps we should bring both our nutjob Pokémon, as you put it, together and see how they mingle," Josh suggested. "That might help." Raikou, Entei, and Suicune were all a bit crazier than he'd like. They all had some level of obedience issues. Tyrfing and Sigmund, too. Maybe it was due to the circumstances upon which they entered Hoenn. Perhaps it was their difficulty controlling their mighty strength and speed. Perhaps it was something else entirely. The only way Josh would find out would be to continue working with them.

Upon Zachary mentioning it, Josh recalled there being such a place in Alola. "Poni Island, right?" he asked, Janus slowly circling around to his friend's other side. "I don't think I would want to go to a place like that until I'm feeling better. How about after the holidays are over?"

{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Swift         Raikou         Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Janus         Espeon         Good
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 15:35:58 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

As Zachary's pokemon continued to roughouse or relax, Zachary knew Josh was still in the midst of recovering. Even Vacationing may be a stretch for him-- but he liked the idea. He didn't know the name of that one. "I understand. But we should," Zachary explained. "Give ourselves and our pokemon a place to just relax and recover. But please take your time." [break][break] As he looked at Hermes and Broly chase one another, Zachary sighed. "Thanks for agreeing to talk to me. Honestly, the feelings about these dangers-- and war just make me worried. I don't know if I can be the person I need to be-- as either a Gym Leader or as some soldier. But I do too know that I need to be strong and braver than I was. Even though I held through in the end of it all, I want to be stronger-- for my pokemon. So I don't lose them again." Zachary said with a show of resolve in his voice. [break][break] With that, the day began to melt to its end and Zachary began to return to Josh back down to the city-- to recover and turn in for the day...[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Post Prismatic Penitentiary Mission XXX.[break]
XXX [break]
XXX

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,925 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 7:18:03 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Zachary was right. It would be for the best to wait, given their condition. It remained to be seen how much the war would delay that meeting. Delay how much they could recover.

For war did not wait.

"I will say this," Josh warned Zachary. "If you continue to pursue becoming a Gym Leader, do so knowing that you will be expected to participate in the war in some capacity. That doesn't necessarily mean fighting on the front lines, but you will have a role. My role in the war will be running supply lines. You will need to find yours."

As the afternoon sun sank deeper in the sky, the two had wandered back to Mauville Hills' west entrance, a second-floor staff entrance to his Gym visible straight ahead. "And you can start by applying for the Minor League. If you get accepted, I'll be there to perform an inspection!" With a thumbs-up from the city's Gym Leader, the two parted ways...

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Swift         Raikou         Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Janus         Espeon         Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 7:26:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
/ (REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB