TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 4:40:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MINIMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKUNTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AFTERMATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:03:06 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

Surprise dby the site of a Muk oozing up the corner of the cave, Shinobu felt a little sick looking at it. Muk, up close, were oily and viscous, not at all put together or cute. Turning the flashlight, Shinobu kept pushing on through the cave. "Maybe that wasn't my best idea. You take the lead, Airi, I trust you." Shinobu stepped behind here, keeping the flashlight pointing forward so she could see. Pokemon were swarming the cave, Shinobu was hopeful he would find the one he was looking for. All this journey had led him up to meeting a Toxel, nd here he was at the forefront of discovery. Shinobu kept chewing on his gum, eager to find the rare Toxel in this cave.
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:15:43 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

The Ranger Nurse's sharp nose quickly picked up on the foul order of both the Muk and Stuntank and she soon felt herself almost gagging. She swiftly pinched her nose as their small group traveled passed them without even thinking twice about interacting with them. The moment the coast was clear, Airi removed her fingers from above her nose. She then glared towards Shinobu. "No sir. You got us in this mess, and you are going to get us out of it," she told him, shaking her head at him then walking past him a bit to catch up with Bean and Renji. Luckily, both Pokémon were still managing to press forward after enduring the powerful stenches coming from the Muk and Stuntank.

"Renji, you know what? It might be a bad idea to have Shinobu training with you. I believe it would be helpful for him to learn how to become one with nature, then maybe he will be able to maneuver better in situations like this one," she stated loudly enough for Shinobu to hear her. Hopefully, it will be able to since the teasing in her words and not take offense to them.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,557 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:39:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OBSTAGOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUBMISSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FOONGUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 6:02:35 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

As Shinobu led Airi through the cave, they made various twists and turns. It seemed like they were lost, but Shinobu had an excellent sense of directions. The two came up on a blocked in passageway and had to turn back eventually though, and Shinobu couldn't help but sigh. "It's a cruel twist of fate, traveling all this way to find a Pokemon, only to be met by a head on obstruction. Maybe we will-" Kokou was cut off when he ran into a big furry wall of muscle.
[break][break]
It seemed that Shinobu had run into a rare Pokemon after all, not the one he was looking for of course, but he was pleased none the less. Staring up at Obstagoon, Shinobu was awe struck. The Pokemon was certainly imposing, and would fit on Shinobu's team. But it would be a matter of catching it first. Obstagoon looked incredibly powerful, and Shinobu was in arms reach of him. Ducking down, Shinobu hit the ground and rolled backwards. "Renji! USe Swords Dance!" Renji started flash stepping to Shinobu's side, eager to protect his trainer. As he made his way to the Obstagood, Renji's attack was boosted and he came forward with a Force Palm. The obstagoon went tumbling back, but it wasn't enough. Renji wasn't nearly as powerful as this Dark type was. The Obstagoon came forward with a cross chop, reaching down towards the Emanation Pokemon. Renji, surprisingly, caught the Obstagoon's paws and gave him a flip of the hips. Obstagoon went flying into the wall, Renji had a mean Counter. 
[break][break]
With Obstagoon temporarily out of commission, Shinobu took action and threw the poke ball he had been holding in his hand. It clinked off the Obstagoon's head and proceeded to contain it. The ball shook, only time would tell if it was a successful catch.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 6:21:19 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

A deep sigh left from Airi's soft lips. It is quite obvious that their small group has managed to get themselves lost in the cave thanks to their fearless "leader". Yes, Airi could step in and lead them back on the correct path, but she wished to see if Shinobu will be able to figure it out on his own first before she decides to step in to save the day. Unlike Shinobu, Airi was not too distracted by other things happening around them in the cave. Therefore, she was able to spot the powerful Obstagoon before Shinobu collided into it. She chuckled and shook her head him. "Shinobu be more careful! You have to watch where you are going at all times!" She called out to him.

Airi was a bit surprised to witness Shinobu recover from his fall, then challenge the Obstagoon to a battle. She admired his ambition and courage that is for sure. Airi took a seat on a vacant boulder as she prepared to watch the battle take place between Shinobu's Pokémon and the Normal/Dark-type Pokémon standing on the opposite side of the cave. Bean cheered loudly for Renji as he hopped onto his trainer's lap, then focused his attention on the battle.

Surprisingly, Shinobu seem to be more than some uppity doctor. Apparently, he is a pretty decent trainer, too. His battle style even reminds Airi of her own unique battling style. Of course, his style is not as elegant nor graceful as her own style. Still, he managed to get the job down and knock out the Obstagoon. Airi and Bean's eyes locked in on the Poke Ball rocking back and forth as everyone watched to see if the capture will be a success or not.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,557 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 6:27:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"] METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZORUA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ILLUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE OBSTAGOON!

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 6:44:18 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

With Obstagoon caught, Shinobu walked over to Renji and gave him a high five. "You did a great job, bud." Shinobu said to his Pokemon pal. Just then, Shinobu heard a skittering in the cave. He looked and to his surprise, he saw the small Baby pokemon chewing on a rock in the corner of the cave. Shinobu nearly let out a cry of joy, but he was careful not to disturb the Pokemon and instead pumped his fist. He snapped his fingers, signaling to Airi that he had found another Pokemon.
[break][break]
Reaching into his utility belt, Kokou pulled a dusk ball from his holster. It was perfect for catching Pokemon in caves, and would make a great home for Shinobu's new Toxel. He aimed carefully, not needing to adjust for the wind, and lugged his ball forward. The black and green poke ball soared through the air and clunked Toxel right on top of the noggin. The ball bounced off of the Pokemon and opened u in mid air, Toxel began to digitize and the containment process began. The Baby pokemon was sucked into the bal. The ball wiggled, once, then twice. Kokou held his breath.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 7:06:12 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Airi smiled at Shinobu's success not only defeating his opponent, but also capturing it, too. Without warning, Bean immediately leaped from his trainer's arms jetted over towards Shinobu and Renji, running circles around them as he celebrated their victory with them. "I must admit that was quite impressive. Well done, Shinobu and Renji," Airi praised them as another wide smile curled against her lips.

Amongst their celebration, Shinobu soon pointed another word Wild Pokémon in the corner of the cave. A wide grin spread across Airi's face as her deep azure eyes took noticed of the adorable, purple infant-like Pokémon chewing on a rock. "I can't believe it, Shinobu, this spot is really turning out in your favorite, huh? Perhaps, you knew what you were doing all along," she smiled. She felt quite happy that her new friend had managed to track down the Pokémon that he has been searching for even before entering the cave. "Good luck, you can do this!" She cheered him on from the sideline.

A few seconds later, another Toxel appeared out of the corner of Airi's eyes. A confused expression soon over her face as she took a careful scan over this one. Her keen eyes immediately taking notice of the Toxel's unique tail. It was long, fluffy, and dark-colored. Not the normal tail that a Toxel is known to have on its body. Therefore, this one has to be an imposter! The "Toxel" must have known that Airi was on to its trick before he swiftly dashed from out of the corner and deeper inside of the cave. Without any hestiation, Airi sprinted behind the "Toxel", not even bothering to call out for Bean. The Mudkip was too busy watching Shinobu attempt to capture the real deal.

After a minute of two of trying to track down the mysterious Pokémon, Airi realized that it had managed to get away from her. Her piercing azure eyes shift towards a rocky ledge. There, she noticed a mischievous Zorua keeping a watchful eye on her. The dark-hued fox then stuck out his tongue at her before disappearing into the darkness. Airi sighed and shook her head. "Oh, well. it's not the Pokemon that I was hoping to find anyway," she mumbled underneath her breath. She then heard the sound of footsteps approaching her. Was it a Wild Pokemon or was it her friends catching up with her?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,557 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 1:33:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONCHKROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPER LUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRAFAIAI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE TOXEL!

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 2:02:16 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

Once Shinobu had secured his successful catch, he turned around to boast with Airi about his luck finding the Pokemon he was searching for, but to his dismay there was no one around. Shinobu started calling out for his friend and speed walking up and down the corridors.
[break][break]
After some thorough searching, Shinobu saw Airi and a young Zorua eye to eye. He wondered if she would have the chance to catch it, but didn't say anything. Shinobu wanted to give his pal the best opportunity to catch her dream Pokemon, so he remained silent, but then the Zorua dashed away. It seemed luck was not yet on Airi side, but Shinobu was holding his breath for her. He knew her dream Pokemon would reveal itself soon.
[break][break]
"Bad luck. You'll get the next one. I won't stand in your way." Shinobu winked in the dark cave at Airi, his blue eye disappearing into the darkness for just a split second. "Well, lets head through this way. We haven't checked out over there." Kokou pointed his flashlight and motioned for Airi to go first, he was a gentleman after all.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 2:16:59 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Airi turned her attention towards the direction of the approaching footsteps. A warm smile found its way across her lips as she noticed Shinobu, Renji, and Bean walking towards her. "Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to wonder off without you all," she giggled slightly, extending her arm out for Bean as he dashed towards her and leaps into her arms. She hugged the azure Pokémon tightly, then glanced back up at Shinobu.

"I take it that you captured the Toxel, right? That's amazing. You caught the Pokémon that you have been searching for this entire time." She smiled at him. At least one of them have managed to capture the Pokémon that they have been searching for a while. "Yeah. I haven't been too lucky with finding mine, but I am not going to give up," she assured him. She is confident that Absol must be wandering around the cave somewhere. She nodded her head at Shinobu then lead them up to the next floor of the cave.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,557 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 4:39:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POOCHYENA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PANGORO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]KARATE CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VITAL THROW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 18:15:59 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

Staring into Airi's eyes with unbridled glory, Shinobu said to her, "Yep! I caught the Toxel. Mission complete! But don't worry, I'll help guide you through the cave while you search for your Pokemon. By the way, what are you looking for?" Shinobu asked curiously. Airi hadn't declared which Pokemon she was looking for, so he had just assumed she was searching the cave randomly, but when she said she was looking for one specifically, Shinobu became determined to find his new friend the Pokemon that she was seeking.
[break]
Walking around for awhile, Shinobu and Airi looked through the caves for Pokemon. Only time would tell if Airi would find her Absol, and Shinobu was there for her throughout it.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 21:28:33 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Before Airi could even give Shinobu an answer to his previous question, a powerful roar echoed through the dark and mysterious cave. Airi swiftly pointed her flashlight in the direction of the earsplitting roar. Her azure eyes widened as she watched a massive panda-like creature rushing towards them. Apparently, the small group of trainers and Pokémon had stumbled onto the Pangoro's territory. "Pangoro! We are sorry, we did not mean to disturb you. We will turn around and leave, okay?" Airi made an attempt to plead with the Fighting/Dark-type Pokémon. Unfortunately for Airi and her friends, the Pangoro did not seem to want to back down. In fact, The Pangoro reveal her powerful fist to the group before striking the air with them a couple of times.

Airi sighed and shook her head at the Pangoro's behavior. Normally, she is not quick to engage in a Pokémon battle unless she absolutely has no other choice, but to fight. In this case, there did not seem to be another way around it. Bean barked at the Pangoro before leaning out of Airi's aim, then taking a few steps towards the Pangoro before jumping into a fighting stance. The Pangoro chuckled at the Mudkip, mocking Bean for his small size. Fortunately for Bean, he is used to bigger and stronger-looking Pokémon dismissing him due to his size. He did mind it too much, because he usually finds a way to close the gap between them and obtain victory.

The Pangoro's right hand began to shine with a white glow as it rushed towards Bean with a Karate Chop. "Let's go Bean, use Rock Smash!" Airi called out to her Pokémon. Bean nodded his head at his trainer's orders, dashing towards the raging Pangoro. The Mudkip took advantage of his small size to dodge the Pangoro's glowing hand. The Pangoro's powerful hand made contact with the cave's floor, causing it to shake for a second or two. Bean took the opportunity to climb up the Pangoro's arm as he started to build up energy within his fan-like tail. Within a few seconds, Bean's majestic tail became coated with a blinding white light as he continued to climb up the Pangoro's arm and moving closer towards his face. Without a single warning, the Mudkip used his small body to flip in the air, then strike the Pangoro's face with a super effective Rock Smash. The Pangoro let out a loud cry as she felt her face sting from the impact of the straightforward attack. The Rock Smash itself caused her to take a few steps back in order to regain her balance. The Pangoro almost felt down to her knees as she felt her defense drop a level.

The Pangoro let out a thunderous roar as she pounded against her chest attempting to intimidate Bean. Bean titled his head to side in confusion, trying to figure out what the Pangoro is attempting to do. Airi giggled and shook her head at her ditzy Pokémon's behavior. Well, the Pangoro did not think that it was too funny, because she immediately began to Slash at Bean with her razor-sharp claws. "Protect, Bean!" Airi commanded her Pokémon. Within the blink of an eye, Bean summoned a beautiful, emerald, green forcefield to shield himself from the slashes. The Pangoro grew even more frustrated with her attack not making contact with her opponent to the point that she began to slash even harder and faster at the forcefield. Eventually, she tired herself out quite a bit.

"Now, it's our chance! Finish it off!" Airi instructed her Pokémon. Bean shattered his own forcefield with the fin of his head, creating a powerful beam of green light energy to blind the Pangoro for a moment. Bean then fired a blast of water towards the ground to lift himself up high into the air for more momentum as he builds up another Rock Smash in his tail. He performed a graceful aerial summersault before diving down at the Pangoro with his powerful tail, striking the overgrown panda bear directly in the face, then causing it to collapse into a nearby wall. Airi grabbed an empty Poke Ball then tossed it at the Pangoro.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven