Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 0:12:33 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

It was late in the evening and Shinobu had been scouring the outskirts of Slateport city for hours. He was looking for a rare Pokemon, a Toxel. Shinobu had recently gotten a Pokedex from the Professor in Littleroot, and upon searching through it for poison based Pokemon, Shinobu found a curious little Pokemon named Toxel. Toxel was a poison and electric type Pokemon that stored both electricity and poison in sacs on it's body. Shinobu thought that sounded absolutely vicious and desired one for his team. A few weeks later, Shinobu found himself in Slateport City, hunting around for the location of Toxel's. Most people were helpful and after a few days of data gathering, Shinobu found the spot where it was said that he could find the baby pokemon.
[break][break]
Deep in the hills, nestled up on a ridge, was the entrance to a large cave where Shinobu had been directed to go to. Shinobu was told that Toxel found prey items in the cave, and swarms could be seen leaving the cave in the morning when Toxel rested. Shinobu was definitely excited when he saw the cave and he headed up the ridge to get into the entrance, his Riolu following closely behind him, punching at the air as it ran.
[break][break]
Up the rocky path, Shinobu found a young woman climbing to the cave. She seemed to be on a mission just like he was, and was moving up the hill in record time. Shinobu creeped up behind her and called out from behind, "Hello there! Looking for Pokemon?" The doctor waved to the young woman in front of him.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 0:53:10 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

It was warm and peaceful evening in Slateport City, Airi had decided to wonder off into the outskirts of the port city after resting up at the Pokémon Center. She had overheard some trainers conversing about a few rare Dark-type Pokémon that can be found outside of the city and the beautiful Ranger Nurse wished to encounter those rare Dark-types for herself. She had changed into her ranger uniform, not wanting to risk ruining her designer clothes nor her expensive high heels. Her ranger outfit embraced the dangerous curves of her feminine figure. She had added a few accessories to her uniform such her gemstone earrings and a cute and stylish red armband around her left arm. Her full lips were painted ruby red, and her fingernails were neatly manicured and painted. Despite being in the wild, Airi always made sure to look her best at all times. Walking alongside her is Bean, her trusted Mudkip, who often becomes a little distracted by a single stone that he continues to kick with his small feet over and over again as the two of them continued to move towards their destination.

After a few minutes of walking around the outskirts, Airi and Bean started to make their way those a cave. Airi hummed a beautiful song along the way as Bean swayed his head from side to side, enjoying the sweet, melodic humming sound coming from his trainer's mouth. Once at the entrance of the cave, Airi quickly opened up her backpack to retrieve a flashlight. It is times like this, when it would use to have a Pokémon on her team that knows the move Flash. Airi's eyes soon shifted away from the entrance of the cave when she noticed Bean's unique fin moving around a bit and alerting her that something or someone is near them. Airi turned her body around just in time to notice another person and his Pokémon walking towards them.

"It's not polite to sneak up on people. ya'know. It's also not safe either," She told him, resting her dainty hands around her curvaceous hips. "But, yes. I am in search of Pokémon." She informed him, a soft smile slowly curling around her lips as her gorgeous sapphire blue eyes connected with his eyes for a few seconds.

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 1:13:12 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar
When Renji, Shinobu's Riolu, saw the Mudkip, he got super excited. The Emanation Pokemon did a flip in the air, letting out an exited roar. Shinobu waved happily to the beautiful young woman. The young trainer was a doctor and he had a sort of friendliness that went beyond the typical means of making friends. He was smooth and assertive, a reassuring force in the field of medicine, and his social life benefitted from his cadence as well. The doctor called out to the woman, "Well I hope you're friendly, for my sake! I assure you though, you're in no danger. I'm just a League trainer, searching for rare Pokemon! A normal day in the outskirts of Slateport, right?" Shinobu slowly walked closer to the woman, with Renji following right behind him, punching at the air. 
[break][break]
When Shinobu made it close enough to be in talking distance of Airi, he stuck his hand forward for her to shake. He was wearing a white, leather glove, the best tool for gripping poke balls in the heat of battle. "My name is Shinobu, Awai. I'm from Petalburg Woods, doctor and Pokemon trainer, at your service." Shinobu gave the ranger a deep bow. He was wearing black, denim jeans, and a grey muscle t shirt. Shinobu's finely toned triceps curled around his form as he extended his arm out in a formal bow. "How long you been searching?" Shinobu asked gently.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 1:38:04 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Airi could not help, but to glance down and smile at the Riolu. A cute Pokémon with a playful nature it seems, a true reflection of her Mudkip, if she does say so herself. "Luckily for you, Bean was able to detect your movements before you two surprised us. I cannot say that if I didn't have Bean accompanying me that I would this friendly and welcoming," she added, a few soft giggles escaping from her lips. She then nodded her head at the rest of his words. She will give him the benefit of doubt for the moment. Nowadays, it is quite important not to let one's guard down too soon without gaining a good understanding of their true motives. Her shimmering azure eyes keeping a careful watch on him as his move closer towards her.

She watched him extend his hand out for a friendly handshake. She took a few seconds before extending her dainty hand out to engage in a pleasant handshake with him. "It is nice to meet you, Shinobu. Did you travel all the way from Petalburg City just to catch some Pokémon in Slateport City?" She questioned, then remembered that she still has not introduce herself. "I'm Airi. I'm a Ranger Nurse," she smiled, slowly removing her hand from his hand, then placing it back to her side. Her Mudkip then approached Shinobu and his Riolu. "And this cutie is Bean." She introduced them to her Pokémon. The Mudkip let out a cheerful cry before running around in a circle a few times in a puppy-like manner.

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 2:06:51 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

Staring into Airi's eyes, Shinobu was hopefully looking for a glint of humanity, a sign that he was in the presence of another human. In his line of work, tending to the ill and delivering bad news to patients, Shinobu had found if you look for something, you will find it, and people were no different. As he stared into Airi's big eyes, Shinobu wondered what had brought this girl to become a Pokemon ranger. She seemed sweet, not the average archetype for a protector of the Pokemon wilds. For the second he looked at Airi, Shinobu saw a lovely young lady, and he couldn't help but ponder if there was a hardworker deep down in her heart.
[break][break]
After inspecting the girl for goodness, Shinobu was happy wwith what he found. Airi spoke with a guarded tone, but she seemed friendly and forthcoming. The young doctor was also pleased to hear that Airi was a nurse. That was a fortunate turn of events. Shinobu loved having something to talk with people about, and the science of mending Pokemon injuries was all encompassing. He was absolutely delighted to have met Airi at the cave.
[break][break]
As Shinobu was surveying his company, the exceptionally tall Riolu known as Renji was getting to know Bean. The playful Mudkip was chasing it's tail and squeaking with a delightful coo. Renji considered himself a guardian to Pokemon, a protector of the sacred energy that gave Pokemon life, and seeing such an infantile Pokemon triggered a paragon like response in the Riolu. Renji jumped in the middle of Bean's circle and stood with his arms crossed, quietly meowing to Bean. Renji was telling the Mudkip that he was there to guard him from the dangerous Pokemon of the cave, and it seemed like he was having a good time claiming his title as guardian of Pokemon.
[break][break]
In response to Airi, Shinobu spoke confidently, gesturing with his hands to better tell the story. "Well, the Professor in Littleroot gave me a Pokedex. I was scrolling through it at an inn in Oldale Town, when I came across a curious Pokemon. Toxel is it's name. I found in the Pokedex that it's known to be seen around here, so I came from Oldale to get to Slateport. Only took about a week of travel." Shinobu scratched the back of his blonde head and laughed triumphantly. "Now, I just need to find a Toxel!" He grinned devilishly. Shinobu was remarkably handsome.
[break]
Bending over to interact with Bean, Shinobu wasn't surprised to be ignored by the Mudkip. Mudkip weren't known for being particularly interested in strange faces, in fact Mudkip were more known for being solitary creatures in the wild. Shinobu pulled a treat from his utility pouch and threw it to the Mudkip. "Nice to meet you Bean. This is Renji. He's my partner, I hatched him from an egg." Shinobu threw a treat at Renji, who jumped in the air and caught it in his mouth, like a pro.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 2:52:57 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Despite her guarded and reserved persona, Airi did not ignore Shinobu's dark azure eyes and charming smile. The friendly and charming doctor is quite handsome. A little too handsome, maybe? She thought to herself. So far, he has not shown her anything less of positive vibes. However, she still found it fairly difficult to let her guard down around him just yet. Perhaps, a time will come along, and he will be able to prove his good nature to her. Well, she could ask him a couple of personal questions to gather more information about him and gain a better understanding of him as a person. Yeah, that is exactly what she will do... "So, tell me? Why did you decide to become a doctor and about how long have you been a doctor?" she questioned, a small and gentle smile curled against the corners of her ruby-red lips.

She listened carefully to Shinobu's reasoning for traveling to Slateport City to track down a rare Pokémon of his own. "Ah, I see. You are searching for a rare Pokemon, too. That makes a lot of sense. I had no idea that Toxel could be found in this area. I am also here looking for a rare Pokemon... I overheard some trainers discussing some rare and powerful Dark-types hanging around this area, and I am hoping to see some of them," she added. And there he goes with that charming smile yet again.

Bean was enjoying his time with Renji. The Riolu did not attempt to disturb his play, nor did he attempt to judge him for his childish game of "chase your tail". Bean found the Riolu to be rather cool, calm, and collective. Perhaps, a legendary warrior in training? Bean could not help, but to tilt his head in an adorable way to express a little bit of confusion as he listened to Renji speak about being his protector against the strong Pokémon living inside of the cave. Despite his size, Bean is quite capable of taking care of himself and protecting his trainer, too. Still, he decided to play along with Renji's "little game".

Bean blinked his eyes at Shinobu as the other trainer made an attempt to interact with him. A mischievous smirk curled against the corners of his lips before he opened his mouth and shot forth a playful spray of water in the man's direction. If fast enough, Shinobu should not have a difficult time dodging the gentle squirt of water. Airi giggled and shook her head at her Pokémon's behavior. "Bean! I've told you a thousand times, you can't just spray others with water! I'm so sorry, Shinobu. Bean is quite playful," she apologized, half bowing to Shinobu. Hopefully, he would not be too upset with Bean. Airi then glanced over at Bean, only to find him snacking on the treat that Shinobu had given him a moment ago.

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 3:23:12 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar
As Shinobu looked down at Bean, the Mudkip playfully squirted the man with a beam of water. Shinobu put his hands in front of his face and blocked most of the water. He didn't mind playing with Pokemon, a little water was no big deal as long as it was all in good fun. Shinobu laughed with Airi and tossed Bean a treat. "That Pokemon there is a little squirt." Shinobu remarked and turned his attention back to Airi.
[break][break]
In response, Shinobu spoke softly. He had a certain firmness in his voice, but his words were soft and flowed like butter from his lips. "I started training to be a doctor when I was sixteen, and I excelled in the art. I think when I was twenty three I had performed my first surgery, so I've presumably been working as a doctor since then. But I officially became a doctor when I was twenty four." Shinobu looked to the sky, reminiscing on his time in medical school. He had always been an exceptionally smart young man, quick to pass his grades in school and always the first to excel in a subject. It was fun to think about his time in school, but that part of his life was long since passed. Shinobu was a trainer now. He continued further with Airi's question. "As to why I became a doctor, well I think that's as simple as wanting to help people. I've always sought to do good for mankind. I see myself as a good man, a main character, if you will." Shinobu winked at Airi. "What about you miss, why did you become a Pokemon Ranger?" 
[break][break]
As Airi and Shinobu spoke, Renji stood firm with Bean, not moving in the slightest and standing like a statue.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 3:52:02 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

A soft sigh of relief escapes from Airi's sweet lips after she realizes that Shinobu is not upset with Bean and his playful antics. In a sense, it is a breath of fresh air to seem someone, who is a doctor, show that he has a pretty good sense humor. Airi placed her dainty hand over her hand as she giggled softly at Shinobu's reaction to Bean. "Yeah. He is something else, that's for sure!" She replied back to Shinobu's statement. "But I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world," she added with a soft smile painted across her lips as her deep azure eyes shifts over to the Mudkip. Bean let out a cheerful cry and wagged his finned tail as he continued to enjoy the treat.

Airi soon found herself moving a little closer towards Shinobu as she listened to his answer to her previous question. His answer was simple enough, yet slightly intriguing, too. Perhaps, it has something to do with his soothing voice or the sense of passion that she feels from his words as he shared his amazing journey with her. She smiled rather widely as she continued to listen to rest of his story. She could feel herself becoming less tense around him after learning a little bit more about him. Airi rolled her eyes in a playful manner as she took notice of his little eye wink. Yeah... He is charming, but maybe a little arrogant, too. "My uncle was a Pokémon Ranger back in the day. I used to spend a lot of time with him whenever he would come back from a tedious mission. We would take a trek through the woods, and he would teach me a lot of value skills that the majority of the Rangers should have or know how to do. It was fun and I enjoyed it a lot. Eventually, I would wonder off to the forest to help heal or rescue any injured Pokémon. My mother was a nurse and she taught me a lot, too." She shared, a soft smile curled around her full lips as she gently tugged against a Chansey-shaped pendant around her neck. "I decided to become a Ranger Nurse to honor both my mother and my uncle. I also did it because it is something I feel passionate about and someday I will start my own Rehabilitation Center for injured and endangered Pokémon," she added, taking a quick pause for a moment to reflect on the memories that she once shared with her beloved mother. "Oh, I'm sorry. I did not mean to talk that much," she giggled, rubbing the back of her neck a bit after realizing that she had talk for a few minutes too long.

"Anyway, if you're up for it... How about the four of us explore he cave together?" She suggestion with a kind smile. "It would be safer and more entertaining, too." She added, her kind smile widening just a bit more.

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 6:09:41 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar
With his eyes wide open with interest, Shinobu listened to Airi tell him about her ambition and dreams for life. IT was refreshing to hear of someone in a position of power look towards the restorative paths of life. Not every ranger knew how the Pokemon body worked, and sometimes that led to injury. Shinobu felt a relief knowing that Airi would be safe with her Pokemon. Shinobu loved all Pokemon dearly, and couldn't bear to see harm done to them. 
[break][break]
Nodding along to what she said, Kokou agreed with her convictions. "You have admirable dreams, Airi. I hope you achieve them, and I hope we can be friends long enough for me to see them as well." Shinobu smiled humbly and stepped past Airi towards the cave. "IT looks like we have reached out destination. Let us enter?" Shinobuwaved for Renji to leave his post and follow him, the Riolu did so without a scene, despite wishing to remain with Bean.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 6:46:22 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Shinobu was a man of few words as Airi shared her story with him. To be honest, she did appreciate his ability to not only remain focused on her words, but to also show some interest in them, too. The wideness of his ocean blue eyes informed her that he, too, also sees a blazing passion in her dreams and ambitions. Right when she thought that Shinobu would not have a verbal response to her previous words, the handsome and friendly doctor confirmed his true thoughts regarding her ambition. "Thank you, Shinobu. I appreciate your kind words," she told him as another kind smile curled against the corners of her lips. "How about you focus on making out of the cave alive first, then we will see if we can develop a friendship," she teased him, lightly giggling at his comment.

"Perfect. If we start to explore now, then we may be able to finish before the sunsets," She stated, flashing him a warm and friendly smile. Airi then shifted her attention towards her Mudkip, who had just finished devouring his delicious treat. "Bean, let's go! It's time to check out the cave!" She called out to him. The Mudkip swiftly rushed over to his trainer's side.

Airi and Bean soon followed behind Shinobu and Renji inside of the cave. She immediately turned her flashlight in hopes of being able to see a little bit better around the cave. "Times like this I wish I would have a fire-type accompany me to light the way," she admitted, as her deep azure eyes attempted to adjust to the semi-dark cave.

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 15:25:58 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar
Grinning mischievously, Shinobu replied to Airi in a whispered tone, "You don't have to worry about me, miss." He was a fearless man who spent his time getting cheap thrills from danger, worry would be wasted on such a Pokemon trainer. Shinobu gave her a big thumbs up and stepped into the cave.
[break][break]
With Renji at his feet, Shinobu pulled out a small flashlight. The cave was pretty dark going in and it was impossible to see more than a few feet in front of you. Shinobu and Airi could hear the skittering of different Pokemon. It would just be a matter of time until one appeared close enough for the blind bats to throw a poke ball. Wielding his light beam, Shinobu flashed it around the cave, hunting for rare Pokemon.
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 22:07:02 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Airi giggles and shakes her head at Shinobu's comment. "You're a confident one, aren't you?" She questioned, a few more giggles escaping from her lips. She admired his confidence, but she also hopes that Shinobu does not find himself falling into a situation that is too over his head. Airi continues to move along inside of the cave with Bean walking in front of her. The small, blue water-type's senses are at full alert as he led his trainer through the darkened path.

From the sound of everything happening around them, it seems that the cave is in fact full of Wild Pokémon, but which kind of Pokémon? Common ones, rare ones? Big ones, small ones? Dark-types? The possibilities are endless at this point until one of two of them finally decides to reveal themselves to Shinobu and her.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,523 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 4:47:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZWEILOUS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKORUPI APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CROSS POISON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 4:02:41 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

As Shinobu turned his flash light throughout the cave, he made conversation with Airi. There was little rustling of rare Pokemon, but he didn't notice it over the sound of his own voice. "I was taught, confidence is key. It's best to know what you are doing, even when you are wrong." Shinobu popped a piece of gum into his mouth with his free hand, spearmint flavored. He chewed on it for a moment and then said to Airi, "You have a lot to be prideful of, who is to say you aren't confident? Ms. Nurse Trainer Ranger. Very prestigious if I do say so myself, i'm sure watching you work is incredible. Maybe if we see a rare Pokemon, we will get to see those skills at work." Shinobu sucked on his gum for a moment, listening to Airi talk.
[break][break]
As they kept walking through the cave, taking every turn and exploring the depths of the darkness, Shinobu and Airi saw lots of rare Pokemon. There were all sorts of Dark and Poison types roaming through the expansive caves. Little Alolan Rattata made a trail, and Shinobu led Airi down it. He figured there would be some kind of rare Pokemon a the end of it. Lol and behold, when the two came to end of the trail of Rattata they were surprised to be greeted by a Pokemon.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 4:18:17 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

As expected Shinobu did make the journey through the dark and mysterious cave a little bit easier with his small talk and cunning sense of humor. "I agree confidence is a good trait to have, but there is a different between being confident and being arrogant, yes?" she responded, slightly raising her left eyebrow at the doctor. "I prefer to remain humble than prideful," she informed him, shining her light different corners of the cave in share of a rare Dark-type Pokémon. She did notice a powerful looking Zweilous in the distance and for a quick second or two, she thought about trying to capture it. However, she soon decided against it after figuring that it would not make a good fit on her team.

"So, you're trusting this mouse to lead us to some rarer Pokémon, huh? What an interesting tactic," she teased him a bit. She then continued to engage in small talk with Shinobu as the two of them continued to travel deeper inside of the cave. Bean eventually taking a few steps ahead of Airi in order to catch up with Renji. It appeared that the small azure creature developed a fondness towards his "protector". Airi giggled softly as she watched the two blue friends interact with each other.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven