TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 22:44:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARBODOR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOCKPILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCRAGGY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BEAT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE PANGORO!
close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 23:54:44 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

Watching Airi battle the Pangoro was quite amazing. She had excellent control of Bean and their teamwork was fantastic. Shinobu watched his friend with stars in his eyes, mystified by her fantastic combination of attacks. Bean was quite the special Mudkip, and it was clear that Airi had spent a lot of time with her Pokemon. Shinobu couldn't help but wonder what the rest of her team was like. If Bean was this impressive, there was no telling just what else her other Pokemon could do.
[break][break]
Once Airi had caught Pangoro, Shinobu walked over to her and reached down to pet Bean. "You did a great job Bean." Shinobu said, and then looked at Airi. "You didn't do half bad yourself, Airi. The way you control your Pokemon is outstanding! I've got some real competition." Shinobu laughed heartily in the cave, with an echo following him. "Well I guess we should get going this way." Shinobu pointed down a corridor.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 1:11:37 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

The Poke Ball shook a couple of times before coming to halt, confirming that the Pangoro has been successfully captured. Airi smiled as she walked over to retrieve the red and white orb from the ground. Airi then shifted her attention towards Bean. "You did an amazing job out there. You are getting a lot stronger," she praised her Mudkip, kneeling down to give him a gentle pat on his head. Airi knew that Bean has been training extremely hard lately in hopes of evolving someday. Once his trainer had finished petting him affectionately, Bean barked at Shinobu compliment before he rushed off towards Renji, seeking his approval of his recent battle against the larger Pokémon.

Airi rolled her eyes at Shinobu comment. "Not so bad? That battle was flawless," she stated with a confident grin spread across her lips. "But thank you. I know that I may not look like much at first glance, but I have been around Pokémon the majority of my life and I have learned how to train them to their full potential," she added, tucking a few strands of her mocha-hued hair behind her left ear.

Bean continued to engage with Renji when dark shadow emerged from one of the corners in the cave and approached him and kicked sand in his eye. The small water type let out a surprised cry as he took a few steps back from the figure then shook the sand off his body. Bean's dark, beady eyes, then made contact with a Scraggy. Apparently, the Scraggy was not too fond of Bean defeating her friend and she wished to seek revenge. After noticing what happened to her Pokémon, Airi quickly rushed over to his side. "Bean! Are you okay?" She called out to her him. The Mudkip nodded his head at his trainer's words. "Alright, if it is a fight that you want, then it is a fight that you will get!" Airi shouted at the Scraggy, not too happy about her attacking her precious Bean. "Rock Smash!" Airi ordered her Pokémon. Bean jetted towards the Scraggy with his powerful tail, leaping into the air then whipping his glowing tail around to strike to the Scraggy. The Scraggy let out a painful cry as the super effective attack knock it back and inflict a decent amount of damage to her body. The Scraggy regained her balanced then bolted towards the Mudkip for Payback. The force of the Scraggy's attack was doubled and caused the Mudkip to fly into the air before landing back down on the ground with a loud THUD. Bean groaned, but slowly managed to pick himself up back after taking a lot of damage from the powerful move. Despite her size, the Scraggy is able to strike pretty hard.

"Come on Bean, you can do this!" Airi cheered on her Pokémon. Bean nodded his head at his trainer's words of encouragement, then locked eyes with his opponent. "Water Pulse!" Airi called out. Bean opened his mouth widely, creating a huge shimmering blue ball of energy in his mouth. He then fires the ball of energy towards his opponent as waves of water surrounded the shimmering sphere on both sides and collided with the Scraggy. The Scraggy let out a loud cry as the impressive water-type move made contact with her body, then knocked it out cold. Airi took out another Poke Ball and tossed it at the Scraggy.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,557 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 5:22:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BULBASAUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VILEPLUME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SCRAGGY!

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 23:09:42 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

As Airi was in the heat of another battle, Kokou found himself studying another Pokemon that had wandered into the cave. This one was a Bulbasaur, and it seemed to be extra friendly. It had initially been drawn in by Renji's cool composure, confident in the people that Renji was surrounded by. The good vibes were infectious and Bulbasaur felt safe, she started rearing up on Renji, trying to get him to play, but Renji was a firmly serious Pokemon that didn't just simply play with stray Pokemon, he stood by and watched over Shinobu and Airi as the Bulbasaur tempted him.
[break][break]
Eventually the Bulbasaur would catch Shinobu's attention, and he would approach the Pokemon. Bulbasaur was immediately friendly with Shinobu and nuzzled up to his leg right away. "How about you come with me Bulbasaur?" Shinobu said, to which the Pokemon chirped happily. Shinobu pulled out a PokeBall and tossed it at the Bulbasaur.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 2:04:59 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Another successful capture. Airi walked over to the red and white sphere, picking it up then carefully clipping it onto her utility belt. Airi walked over to her Mudkip, praising him and rewarding him with a soft nudge before picking him up to carry him inside her arms. Although Bean was able to take down his opponent, his body did take quite the beating from his last opponent not to mention that the energy was a little low from the other battle, too. Airi took a few moments to tend to Bean's wounds, then refresh his skin with fresh water to help rejuvenate his energy level.

After she finished tending to Bean, Airi would notice that Shinobu and Renji had managed to make a new friend. A cute and adorable Bulbasaur, who kind of reminded her of Matcha a bit. "How cute, you two made a new friend," she giggled, approaching them. Bean jumping down from her arms to get a better view of the Bulbasaur right before Shinobu used a Pok Ball on it.

"I still cannot believe your luck, Shinobu. You have captured quite a few Pokémon here and I still have not encounter not one Absol, yet. I suppose Absol is rarer than I imagined that it would be," she stated.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,557 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 6:57:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]SHINOBU CAUGHT THE BULBASAUR!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

King of Cats

He/Him
Twenty Seven
March 31st
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Doctor
Civillian
N/A
Single
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
41 posts
Shinobu Awai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu42
Shinobu Awai
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 22:40:02 GMT
Shinobu Awai Avatar

With Airi speaking the truth, Shinobu grinned ear from ear and held up Bulbasaur's PokeBall. "I feel quite victorious today. You did pretty good yourself, you got a couple Pokemon to add to your team. I think I'm going to put this Bulbasaur to work in my garden at home, someone to keep Mr. Mime company." Shinobu put away his PokeBall and called Renji over to him. The little guy was always shocked by Shinobu throwing poke balls to catch wild Pokemon. Shinobu patted Renji firmly on the head and gave him a treat from his pocket.
[break][break]
Looking to Airi, Shinobu sighed and asked her, "What do you say we get out into the daylight, maybe if we come back at dark time, Absol will be waiting for you? Hehe. Renji and Bean look pretty ried, we should probably get them to a Pokemon Center."

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Five
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Cadet
n/a
Single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
52 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Meeting by Chance
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 0:49:11 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar

Airi smiled, then nodded her head at Shinobu. "I suppose." She responded to him. Although she did not admit it to him, she slightly disappointed that she was not able to find an Absol this time around. Perhaps, she will have better luck the next time. "You have a garden, huh? I've been thinking about starting one myself, too." She shared with him, shifting the topic of their conversation to a lighter one.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Airi agreed, glancing down at the tired Bean, resting in her arms. "Let's get them healed up, then we can grab some food together afterwards," she suggested, taking the lead to guide them out of the cave.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven