Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
Field of Nostalgia
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 3:04:23 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I wouldn't be too worried about that new title of yours, because it not going last too long," she teased him, a playful smirk spread across her lips. One wrong piece of advice about love would cancel his new title right away. Airi would like to believe that Kouji would have more sage advice, but she finds it hard to believe. She has never seen him as the lovey-dovey type of person.
[break][break]
"Is this really happening right now? Like I am about to agree with you again?! Airi laughed, shaking her head. "Honestly, I agree with everything you just said a few seconds ago. I am not fully against it, but I am not going to go out of my way to find it either. If it happens then it happens, if it doesn't happen, then that is fine, too!" Airi added to Kouji's previous statement. She could not have explained it any better. Even as a small girl, Airi believed that if it is meant to happen, then it when happen.
[break][break]
"If I didn't know any better, I would think that you are quite experienced with using dating apps, Kouji," she laughed. She quickly picked a berry from a nearby tree and flicked it in his direction. A few soft giggles escaping from her mouth as she watches to see if the berry will hit its mark or if Kouji will be swift enough to dodge it.
[break][break]
After a few more minutes of harmless banter and small talk between two old friends, Airi and Kouji found themselves at the other end of the Berry Garden. Airi stood next to Kouji with her arms tightly folded underneath her chest as she stares off into the distant and listed to his words. His words were deep, and quite meaningful, too. Airi could feel a few knots twisting inside of her stomach as their conversation switched to a more serious topic. "Yeah. I know... I'll be careful. I promise. Don't worry about me, okay?" Her piercing azure eyes making eye contact with his golden-hued eyes. A soft smile shown over her lips, but there is also a hint of a warm smile reflecting through her stunning eyes, too.
[break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Field of Nostalgia
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 20:31:37 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Hm? The hell you talking about, I’m always right y’know?” A cheeky grin on his face, before he crossed his arms again and huffed, turning his head upwards. An overall cocky display of body language before it was broken by his laughter.”You’ll get used to my new and improved wisdo-”
[break][break]
He was interrupted by the berry bouncing off the side of his head and hitting the floor, a wry smile on his face after the fact before he put on a blank expression. ”Hahaha, truce?” He extended his hand for a shake, his calloused palms from hours of work, training and combat.
[break][break]
”You shouldn’t be surprised, I am in the prime of my youth. There was this Amigo craze in the summer, but that app got taken down pretty quick…Think it was server issues?” He couldn’t quite remember, but then again everyone was just offering up their information for free regardless.
[break][break]
Yet the mood was bound to turn to the mood he had set it towards, Kouji was fully aware of that fact, he knew that he didn’t truly need to worry but…
[break][break]
”Easier said than done, y’know?” Not worrying wasn’t really in his dictionary, then again Kouji was unused to having people to worry about. He thought he’d severed all the links that could tie him down, and another comes out of the woodworks. ”You’ve got a needed skill, you might get thrown into the worst of i-” Better to not jinx it.
[break][break]
Still, there was a warmth in her eyes that he himself lacked, one that drew a person in; it wasn’t just the shine of the blue, but the smile in those eyes. So Kouji averted his gaze, eyes stuck on the path in front of him.
[break][break]
”Whatever, if you ever find yourself in over your head, just come calling for me.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
268 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
Field of Nostalgia
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 21:24:39 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Debatable!" Airi responded to his previous statement, shrugging her shoulders at him. "You are still as cocky as I remember though," she smirked, giving him a playful shove without a lot of force behind it. She was never fond of overly confident individuals, but Kouji kind of made his cockiness work for him. Perhaps, he has something to do with the fact that she has grown up around him the majority of her life and she has witness some of his cockiness being more of coping mechanism or at least that is how she viewed it at the time.
[break][break]
"Score!" She laughed out loud, watching the single berry hit its target. "Mhm! I could not just let you get away without being punished for your actions," she teased him, reaching out to engage in a friendly handshake with him. Her dainty fingers felt a lot softer and smooth against his calloused ones.
[break][break]
"Well, I am sure that you were able to get your worth out of the app," she smirked, not bothering to probe for more information regarding his romance life. Like a lot of things in life, dating apps comes and goes just like everything else.
[break][break]
Airi nodded her head, then folded her arms underneath her chest. "Trust me, I may know that better than anyone else," she responded back to him a softer tone. She constantly finds herself worrying about those who are close and dear to her. She would even go to the end of the world for them without any fear or hesitation. "I'll be ready for whatever comes my way," she smiled at him. Her alluring azure eyes staring deeply into his eyes for a moment as the two of them took a little bit time to disgust the various emotions swirling around them.
[break][break]
Airi gave him another head nod, accepting his request. "Promise me that you will be extra safe, too. Do not put yourself in unnecessary danger, okay?" She then leans in to pull him inside of warm and tight embrace. She hugged him tightly for a few seconds before eventually freeing him from her hold. "I should head back to the station... Take care Kouji." She gave him one last gentle smile before walking away from him.
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Field of Nostalgia
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 21:58:38 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji returned the hug with some energy, it was a strange motion and a strange feeling; but it was warm just as well. ”Hah, y’know me. I’m great at staying out of trouble.” Both of them knew that to not be true, yet he said it anyway, because making a promise like that wouldn’t be fair.
[break][break]
The hug broke, and he watched her walk away, leaning up against the fence; he realised that he had far too much to do in such a short span of time. Reacquainting himself with his old town had already grown heavy enough.
[break][break]
But it had been a pleasant first day back, that much Kouji could be sure of. He rolled his neck from side to side, before he prepared for the jobs of the night. He was a member of Rocket, even if he wanted to pretend that he was in a sickly sweet dream of living a normal life, even for a little while.
[break][break]
Work needed to be done.
[break][break]
Yet it was rare for him to feel dirty about it.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Field of Nostalgia
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 22:35:20 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven