Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
RKS: Lydia & Thomas
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:51:18 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself 10,000 years ago. You are unsure whether you are in Hoenn or some other region, but you do know you are on the back of a Cyclizar. A humid, lush jungle surrounds you. The heat is unbearable and the air is thick. Sweat clings to the skin like a Spidops' silk.[break][break]

Suddenly, a deafening explosion sounds behind you. A volcano has erupted. A lethal pyroclastic descends upon you and your Cyclizar, and you must race against the clock for your lives.[break][break]

There are two routes you can take:[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Into a cave.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Deeper into the jungle.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 16:57:11 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Despite his familiarity with the scenario, Thomas still couldn't get over the humidity of the area. All Thomas could do was sit on the back of the Cyclizar. But before the inevitable eruption occurred, Thomas attempted to carefully study his surroundings. Perhaps he could make out what this area was supposed to be.

Then, the explosion happens.

Thomas has the Cyclizar speed up. Once again, they find themselves at a crossroads: the cave, or deeper in the jungle. Thomas remembered what happened the last time, where he ventured into the jungle with . Would that happen again, or would they get consumed by the eruption?

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 3:21:19 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb lydspost"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
brave men rejoice in adversity, just as good soldiers triumph in war.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The idea of a simulation is strange to her. Though young, Lydia is recalcitrant to explore new technologies. She only upgraded her phones when they were unsalvageable. She also preferred navigation by map rather than mindlessly following the orders of a disembodied robot voice. But when Thomas sent an invitation, the veteran did not refuse.
[break][break]

Lydia was eager to contribute in any way she could.
[break][break]

When she opens her eyes, she is struck by how real it feels. The oppressive humidity reminds her of jungle missions. Even the movement of the shadows of the trees feels legitimate. The unfamiliar frame of the lizard causes a reflexive tightening of her legs. “!?” The volcano erupts behind them. The air fills with the smell of smoke.
[break][break]

Rocks tear through the tropical leaves like shrapnel through flesh.
[break][break]

The soldier’s eyes narrow as she looks for an escape. For a moment, her eyes linger on a cave. But she dismisses that idea. It would just leave their corpses trapped in snow. Lava and gravity would have their way.
[break][break]

“Zis way!” The blonde shouts at Thomas as she veers to the left. Her path takes her deeper into the verdant landscape. Though she’d almost forgotten this was a simulation, there was a grin on her face.

[break][break]

This thrill was what she lived for.
[break][break]

Go deeper into the jungle.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lydspost"]--accent:#B0E1F9!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #B0E1F9; font-weight: 700; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 700 10px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb i"]font: 500 10px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 3:23:40 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You speed up, racing deep into the jungle on your Cyclizar. However, it is impossible to outrace the pyroclastic flow. Just before you are overcome by the skin melting plume, the scene suddenly freezes.[break][break]

A ROAR OF TIME can be heard and suddenly, you feel your surroundings fast forwarding, rewinding, pausing. Your body and Cyclizar teleport in and out of time and space before you find yourself on a cold rock outcropping.[break][break]

Before you, a Dialga stands menacingly. Its chest diamond is a blood red and orange, magmatic veins course through its body. Suddenly, it charges toward you in a frenzied state.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 3:48:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As with the last time he was here, they venture deeper into the jungle. Thomas can only watch as the Cyclizar fails to outrun the eruption. Once again, time stands still, rewinding them to the point where they encountered the corrupted Dialga.

Taking over the reins of the mount, Thomas has the Cyclizar dash out of the path of the corrupted Dialga. Despite this only being a simulation, Thomas acts to survive, at least until they're forced into the next scenario.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 2:38:44 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

As the corrupted beast rears before her, Lydia’s mouth drops open in awe. The woman slides from the lizard’s back as she peers up into Dialga’s fiery visage. Her Cyclizar takes one look at the temporary deity and races back toward certain death in fire and smoke.
[break][break]

“Arceus in heaven.” For such a logical person, the devotion in her face is scarily fanatical. She barely notices Thomas as he charges forward.
[break][break]

The blonde drops to her knees before the angered god. A hand rose to her heart. “Lord Dialga—” She began in soft tones. “Who has upset you?” But if there was a reply—aside from a Hyper Beam to the face—she would not hear it.
[break][break]

The world faded to black.

Drops to knees and prays.

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #B0E1F9; font-weight: 700; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 700 10px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb i"]font: 500 10px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 11px/13px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 2:39:44 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to a rural village in Galar. Gates and crops have been ruined all around you, splintered and upturned, coated in ice. A townsperson shakily approaches you, recounting a legend that has been passed on for generations.[break][break]

They say, "a specter doth roam among us. it doth don the visage of a frosty steed, its countenance clad in a mask as unyielding as jewels... 'tis known to appear upon the eve, striking fear into both folk and creatures of pokémon alike!"[break][break]

Suddenly, you can hear the sounds of hooves clopping toward the village. The townsperson shrieks and flees into a nearby home as a GLASTRIER crashes through the fencing.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Kill it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Tame it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 15:51:46 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Again, Thomas found himself on familiar ground. A snowy village in Galar. Haunted by a particularly nasty Glastrier. The last time he was here, he made the mistake of taming the beast, and ending up bound to its body.

"Lyds, I know you're probably thinking of taming this one, but I can assure you, that's a big mistake.", Thomas warned his cousin sternly.

In any case, Thomas got in position, waiting for the beast to close in, before deploying his Ceruledge to fight it off, Bitter Blades flaring furiously.

He only hoped that Lydia listened to his advice. As much as it pained him to kill such a majestic creature, he experienced the alternative before.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 1:57:59 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The blonde stares at the Glastrier in a brief moment of awe. She recalls the creature from tales of Calyrex—The High King. But this one is unencumbered. Even from this distance, she can feel the cold pooling off of it.
[break][break]

“Hm.” Lydia takes her cousin’s words with a grain of salt. “Iz that so?” A haughtiness creeps into her words—almost as icy as the horse in front of her. For a moment, her competitiveness urges her to prove him wrong. The icy equine is now galloping toward her. The blonde’s muscles tense, prepared to clamber on.

[break][break]

But then it draws close enough to see its eyes. They are as dead as the Frozen Wastes. There is no soul there. This may be the mount of the High King, but it is not merciful. It is not here to better lives, quite the opposite. In that instant, she makes a decision.

[break][break]

This was not a god. It was a monster.

[break][break]

“Minerva!” The trainer jabs two fingers skyward. The Lycanroc responds without hesitation. Five angry pillars erupt from the earth. Ice is shorn away as the rocks pierce snow-white flesh.

[break][break]

Lifting her gun, Lydia fired point blank at the Glastrier’s chest.

Kill the Glastrier

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 1:58:49 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GLASTRIER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Like a huntsman awaiting its quarry, you allow the Glastrier to charge closer toward you. The ice horse possesses immense physical strength. Destructive and aggressive, the steed attempts to seize whatever it wants: chaos, violence, a scrumptious root vegetable or two.[break][break]

Somehow, you manage to slay the horse.[break][break]

The townspeople emerge from their homes. They herald you as heroes of Galar as the White Horse of Conquest lays in a streak of ice.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Good game.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 2:17:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Despite the threat of his cousin's mindset, Thomas could see she saw reason.

The battle with the Glastrier was an arduous one. Bitter Blades hacked against the icy armor of the beast, as bullets and jagged stones threatened to pierce it. The frozen equine put up a fierce fight, clearly driven by mindless bloodlust.

Despite the celebration of the people, Thomas felt the weight of their choice immediately. Whatever harm it may have caused the people, he couldn't help but feel pity for such a majestic creature.

"Lyds, I know how hard this must've been, but I assure you, you made the right call.", Thomas began, his tone solemn. "In a previous run, I mounted the Glastrier, and managed to tame it. Unfortunately, my limbs were bound to it, encased in an unyielding coat of ice. Though it was thankfully a brief moment, it was no less hellish.", Thomas informed his cousin.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 21:24:17 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Watching the beast’s mindless response, Lydia becomes more stalwart in her decision. This creature’s heart had frozen. It did not feel anything but anger. It was a blizzard personified—uncaring, unfeeling, and unrelenting.

[break][break]
The townspeople's celebration fell on deaf ears. Lydia’s attention is focused wholly on the frozen blood puddle at her feet. Its growth is sluggish, more like fungi spread than something organic. For a moment, she debates on contradicting their relief. But a quick glance around the fields grant understanding.
[break][break]

Frost coats the underside of many leaves. To these people, this horse was not an avatar of winter. It represented death. As her cousin speaks, the younger woman tosses her head. “It iz all right.” The tale makes her shudder. “Beautiful things are not always good.” Gods came to them in many guises and not all were true or worthy of worship.
[break][break]

“It is not as if I really struck Calyrex’s mount.” She turns to the portal as it appears and strolls to the next scenario. But, as she vanishes, her eyes linger on the still form of the Glastrier as if expecting it to rise.
[break][break]

Proceeding to Stage 3

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 21:24:47 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Welcome to the Festival of Masks! All around, festival-goers wear various masks to hide their identities. Some are sculpted after Pokemon, while others are fashioned after Pokeball designs. All manner of designs come together to create a kaleidoscope of colorful facades.[break][break]

However, you bump into a festival-goer wearing a curious mask. It seems to be based off of a Pokemon, but you do not recognize what the species is.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Unmask them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Any other action.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 22:27:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas found himself at a festival. Everyone was wearing some traditional garb associated with regions such as Johto, or Kitakami. And more importantly, everyone was wearing a mask depicting some sort of Pokemon. Thomas looked down, to see that he was carrying a mask that resembled a Scyther. Thomas quickly slipped it on, and began to look around.

That was when he found someone, or something that stood out.

"Hey, you looking for someone?", Thomas inquired gently.

The strange entity didn't give an intelligible answer, but from their body language, seemed lonely. "Well, why not hang out with us?", Thomas inquired.

tags:
notes: Something else +100

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 16:06:06 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The world around them turns from solemn silence to chaos. A loud bang makes her stiffen. Her hand drifts to her empty belt for a missing gun.For a moment, she expects a threat. Instead, her eyes find nothing but a fireworks stand. Slowly, she realizes what this crowd is: a festival. “I must be getting jumpy in my old age.” The blonde murmurs to her cousin. It is only as her fingers tighten that she notices a mask hangs from them.
[break][break]

After a moment of resistance, she pushes the Greninja mask into place. While she had never been a fan of costumes, it seemed the simulation wished them to blend in. At the Pokemon’s approach, Lydia blinks. It’s hands are not visible from the end of its sleeves. The head is bulbous and balanced upon a barely visible neck. Then there were its shoes, strange little sandals with no sign of toes. These proportions are wrong.
[break][break]

Offering the anomaly a stiff smile, Lydia stood on her tiptoes to whisper into her cousin’s ear. “Be careful, Thomas. Zat is no child.” Though she preferred Pokemon to people, she did not enjoy the unknown. And they were letting this thing lead them into potentially dangerous territory.
[break][break]

Its emerald color makes her think of The Emerald City. And they all knew what a sham that was.

Any other action

[attr="class","pbottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing