He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Lesser Megalopolis: JH #2
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 10:07:24 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
03 encounter hostile zombie-like MEGALOPOLANS that have been driven mad by the darkness. you may encounter any amount from a single one to a large swarm.[break]
16 encounter pokemon who have been displaced here. some of these pokemon have been corrupted into SHADOW POKEMON who use NON-LEGENDARY SHADOW MOVES.[break]
17 encounter a large section of the city that has been destroyed. rubble stretches all the way until the city's perimeter, which looks out into a view of what seems to be space.[break]
18 attempt to spend the "night", surviving the elements or any threats.[break]
20 the city's tallest tower, lesser megalo tower, may occasionally flicker with a blinding light. every time the light turns on, the crazed megalopolans will attempt to flock toward it.
24 witness frenzied drawings etched into walls of an ULTRA NECROZMA DESCENDING UPON THIS CITY; your characters will not know what ULTRA NECROZMA is (until they do)—but may find it similar to one of the tapestry found in GOODBYE GALAR'S ALTERNATE 'REALITY' HAMMERLOCKE and make logical deductions.
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 10:12:14 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Huh..." The dog rubs his chin thoughtfully, looking at a stretch of devastated city. It cuts across the ruins of a once great city like a scar across a face, leading all the way out into empty darkness. That darkness plants a seed of dread in him, the same kind he gets when he looks at for too long when they train together.[break]
Even still, the darkness is fascinating.[break]
They won't be getting any rest tonight. Even as he gazes out into the ruined city, threats shuffle up towards them. Caught out near the sky pillar, they had no choice but to use the rifts to their advantage and dip into this hellish place to avoid a pointless confrontation. Come morning, the hounds of the League will have moved on, and they'll be free to go.[break]
"Was it like that when you were in the pen, Senpai?" He nods at the empty darkness outside the city. "The reports sounded pretty crazy. Y'all were movin' through space?" Such things are hard for a simple creature to wrap their head around. "I was real worried aboutcha, y'know."

[break]

17 encounter a large section of the city that has been destroyed. rubble stretches all the way until the city's perimeter, which looks out into a view of what seems to be space.
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,413 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 16:57:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia jayjay"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]

Darkness is fascinating.

[break][break] Jayden knows it well, having raised by the demon who has all but commanded it. Staring at the mysterious Megalopolan city that towers before them, the Admin cannot help but be reminded of too — there is something ghastly, yet beautiful about such complete darkness.

[break][break] Ruin lays before them in rubble and ash — there is something beautiful about that too, he thinks.

[break][break] Something beautiful about such absolute destruction.

[break][break] "The pen?"

[break][break] Ah.

[break][break] "No. There were no doors, inside or outside. I didn't know we were throttling through space, until the very end of it."

[break][break] There had been scarce time to pay attention to such things, anyway, what with the way the Loyal Three had commanded nearly all of their attention and time. It was torture after torture after torture —

[break][break] It was home to monsters like him and .

[break][break] 'I was real worried aboutcha, y'know.'

[break][break] The Admin's expression softens, a hand resting atop the dog's head to ruffle it slightly.

[break][break] You didn't have to be, those words go unsaid.

[break][break] "You handled it well," he said, with a slight nod, affection brimming at the edges of his icy gaze. "You and Mint both."

[break][break] He and had done well, being one of the few Rockets left behind from capture.

[break][break] His hand pulls away and drifts back to the cityscape. In the distance, something bright and flickering in the distance. The Megalopolan Tower, he thinks, and watches the way those mindless zombies are dragged towards it's blinding light.

[break][break] The same way that he and CHIEN PAO had been drawn together, in that twisted dreamscape. Even beyond the chains of men and monster. Something beyond that of the world they lived.

[break][break] "Hitoshi," he says, after a heartbeat of silence. "What was your childhood like?"

[break][break] He had never thought to ask before. But lately, he'd been feeling lonesome — perhaps his troubles with were the reason for them — and was craving connection.

[break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","cp cp-skull"]
20 the city's tallest tower, lesser megalo tower, may occasionally flicker with a blinding light. every time the light turns on, the crazed megalopolans will attempt to flock toward it.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
LM #2

[newclass=".jayjay"] --accent:#917c8e; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f7/7e/61/f77e613ea15d2ad019b2f3cb614cca4e.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrosia .textbox i"] color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins' } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .topimg { height: 80px; background-image: var(--url); position: relative; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; background-color: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color-dodge; filter: grayscale(1); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { font: 12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.4px; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .iconimg"] height: 70px; width: 70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 23:46:05 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Hitoshipog"]
[attr="class","Hitoshipog-big-img"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-1"]
[attr="class","Hitoshipog-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-tagged"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-subtitle"]
THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED THE MAN IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD. THE ONLY ONE LEFT WILL RIDE UPON THE DRAGON’S BACK.

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-post"]

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-icon"]

Frosty did most of—” A simple question stuns him more than any blade could. The dog cocks his head to the side, surprised by the words. Few think to ask, and he finds it shameful that he has never asked the brightest star in his firmament that same question.[break][break]
Settling against a broken wall, he tries his best to recall. Turning back time for him is to open a book of stained glass. The first few pictures tell a tale of glory and servitude, all in service of . He kills for her, drinks with her, scares off men for her. Past that…[break][break]
It feels like the glass shattered somewhere long ago. Crystalline pictures are replaced by so much diamond dust, falling into the dregs of his memory. All that remains is a ghost, one he tries his best to visualize for the human’s benefit.[break][break]
Hungry. Didn’t have a whole lot ‘fore the Hasegawa took me in.” It’s cold here, and the thoughts are colder. Reaching into his breast pocket, the dog pulls out a zippo lighter. Stamped into it is an Arcanine, a creature he holds no small admiration for. A flick of the top and a small flame appears. It is not much, but it is good. It plays along the edge of the brown grass, igniting it and the noxious tar hidden in the tobacco.[break][break]
It tastes as good now as it did in his childhood. Outside, he hears the shambling of corpses. They walk in their danse macabre towards the tower, drawn to it like fireflies in to lanterns in a festival.[break][break]
Lived with my mom ‘fore she…” A human would say before she abandoned me, but a dog cannot even fathom abandoning something. A dog without loyalty does not deserve his name.[break][break]
I’unno. Guess she just moved n’ forgot me. Thought she’d be back fer me one day. I had t’fight to survive. Eventually some Hasegawa goon saw me fuck up a kid real good. Told me I could make a career out of fightin’ if I wanted. Not too much longer after that n’ I met Yumi.” Just the name makes him smile. He exhales a long, slow trail of smoke. It hovers in a jagged lightning bolt like the nebula of a distant galaxy.[break][break]
What ‘bout you? Yer from…uh…Galar. Yeah.” He’s proud of his own brain as he tries to pull information. “From…Ballonlea?

[attr="class","Hitoshipog-bot-1"]

notes about this post

03 encounter hostile zombie-like MEGALOPOLANS that have been driven mad by the darkness. you may encounter any amount from a single one to a large swarm.
[attr="class","Hitoshipog-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Hitoshipog]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Hitoshipog-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Hitoshipog-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Hitoshipog-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Hitoshipog-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#DC143C;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Hitoshipog-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Hitoshipog-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Hitoshipog-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Hitoshipog-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Hitoshipog-tagged a:hover { color:#DC143C!important; }.Hitoshipog-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Hitoshipog-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Hitoshipog-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Hitoshipog-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Hitoshipog-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Hitoshipog-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Hitoshipog-post i { color:#DC143C; }.Hitoshipog-post b { color:#DC143C;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Hitoshipog-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Hitoshipog-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Hitoshipog-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#DC143C;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Hitoshipog-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#DC143C!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,413 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 14:36:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]

settles behind a broken wall, and for a moment, those icy blue walls are drawn to the etchings between them. they call forth of a distant time, one that nearly begins to resurrect memories of old, of a time before the hatred sank in, before his kouhai's voice draws him back to the present.

[break][break] a flame reflects in those frost-bitten eyes of his, as he hears of a childhood that nearly reflects his own.

[break][break] except in a different way. in an entirely different way.

[break][break] jayden had never been left wanting — after all, his grandfather has sculpted his pharmaceutical business from nothing, a masterpiece of porcelain so exquisite that dmitri could even craft his burgeoning criminal empire from it scraps. but there had been something else lacking in his childhood. companionship. friendship. love.

[break][break] the makings of a happy childhood.

[break][break] in that, perhaps, he could sympathize.

[break][break] "do you miss her?" he asks, head tilted, as he stares at , trying to dredge up a past that he cannot see. he wonders what it would've been like to meet a young , cold and abandoned, on the side of the road. would jayden have picked him up too, same as 's family? or would he have kept walking?

[break][break] the admin shakes his thoughts to clear his head.

[break][break] "yes. from ballonea."

[break][break] he leans back against the broken wall again, almost as those etchings in the wall can remind him of the past that he tries - so often these days - to desperately forget.

[break][break] "when i was a child, i was lonely too. not hungry, but lonely."

[break][break] "i had a brother, but he did not care for me. i did not know love - only punishment." he says it in a way thats unapologetic, as if everyone should have a past like he did. he closes his eyes briefly, thinking of the fangs and teeth of alexei volkov, gnashing against his conscious, then he opened his eyes again.

[break][break] "it sounds like the hasegawa's were kind to you."

[break][break] "i'm glad that they found you, hitoshi."

[break][break] he turns his head sideways, leaning against the wall to look at him.

[break][break] 'i'm glad they brought you to me.'

[break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

24 witness frenzied drawings etched into walls of an ULTRA NECROZMA DESCENDING UPON THIS CITY; your characters will not know what ULTRA NECROZMA is (until they do)—but may find it similar to one of the tapestry found in GOODBYE GALAR'S ALTERNATE 'REALITY' HAMMERLOCKE and make logical deductions..

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
LM #2

[newclass=".jayjay"] --accent:#917c8e; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f7/7e/61/f77e613ea15d2ad019b2f3cb614cca4e.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden [/newclass]
[newclass=.ambrosia .textbox i"] color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins' } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .topimg { height: 80px; background-image: var(--url); position: relative; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; background-color: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color-dodge; filter: grayscale(1); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { font: 12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.4px; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .iconimg"] height: 70px; width: 70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 2:41:40 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Luvsicinstrumental.mp3[/player]

I’m sorry you were lonely.” His eyes betray his complete sincerity. Someone like this man never deserves to feel that way. It is why, though he could not even say ’s name under torture, he is grateful to the Charlatan for stealing his Senpai’s heart.[break][break]
I was…” Memories flash in his mind. The other children mock him. Their mothers, too, wear painted faces. They entertain men behind closed doors and make believe for an hour, playing at fantasies which die when the red lantern’s flame runs out.[break][break]
You’re a mutt. They’d say. Your mom laid with a foreigner. When they insulted her, at last, the young pup bared its fangs.[break][break]
Of course that man’s son would violent. His mother said. His love language of broken bones and split lips won him no adoration.[break][break]
…a violent kid. Mama didn’t like me much, but the Hasegawa did.” He smiles, like he always does when he remembers Yumi’s acceptance of him. When he painted an alleyway red for her and she accepted the only means through which an animal such as he could accept love, it made his heart soar.[break][break]
I miss Mama, but I’ve met lots of great people since then.” He leans forward, a happy child, grinning, oblivious to the bones on which they lay. This place is as good as any other. Good company can make gold out of rubble.[break][break]
Like you! And Blondie! And all the other Rockets! Feels like…” The dog searches for the right words, which is hard for he does not know many. “…like, if we stick together, like a pack, nothin’ can beat us. I ain’t lettin’ the League take that feelin’ away.

RLi3njUf

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ notes go here
❖ more notes go here

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,413 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 21:32:38 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]

"you don't have to be," jayden says, and perhaps it is even more agonizing from the simple way he says it. "it is just how things are."

[break][break] how things were, but now he had people like , , .

[break][break] had CHIEN PAO, that beast inside of him, who would both tear him to shreds to make him live and at the same time tear anyone else who would dare threaten that bond.

[break][break] as spins the tale of his childhood before him, jayden wonders how it is that chose him. why he chose him. a violent soul. that was the thing that he was missing in much of his childhood.

[break][break] he wondered if dmitri would look fondly upon the dog the same way that he did.

[break][break] "we stand by you," he said with a nod, staring upon the bones and the carvings in the wall that remind him of a home he cannot recall. cannot name. "the same way i stood in ballonea."

[break][break] but he does not mean this ballonea. he means the dreams that he can't recall, the poison that climbs and climbs —

[break][break] "do you remember anything from that dream, hitoshi? were you apart of it too?"

[break][break] he thinks of and how she bleeds just to remember.

[break][break] but he and have been bleeding their whole lives. it seems simple that he should ask.

[break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

03 encounter hostile zombie-like MEGALOPOLANS that have been driven mad by the darkness. you may encounter any amount from a single one to a large swarm. [break][break]

16 encounter pokemon who have been displaced here. some of these pokemon have been corrupted into SHADOW POKEMON who use NON-LEGENDARY SHADOW MOVES. [break][break]

17 encounter a large section of the city that has been destroyed. rubble stretches all the way until the city's perimeter, which looks out into a view of what seems to be space.[break][break]

18 attempt to spend the "night", surviving the elements or any threats. [break][break]

20 the city's tallest tower, lesser megalo tower, may occasionally flicker with a blinding light. every time the light turns on, the crazed megalopolans will attempt to flock toward it. [break][break]

24 witness frenzied drawings etched into walls of an ULTRA NECROZMA DESCENDING UPON THIS CITY; your characters will not know what ULTRA NECROZMA is (until they do)—but may find it similar to one of the tapestry found in GOODBYE GALAR'S ALTERNATE 'REALITY' HAMMERLOCKE and make logical deductions.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
LM #2

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 0:15:33 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

Mmmm…” Dreams of another world, another life, another person struggle to surface. Zamazenta’s freedom demanded a high price – one paid for the League to grow in strength. Having the subject pointed so directly at that strange time in his life filled him with an odd pang of guilt.[break]
Somebody died fer me in the final battle.” He says the words with grave severity. “N’ I can’t even remember their name. They told me…go back to her. Go back to Yumi.” All the dog had considered, in those long twenty years, was returning to . He loves her. He would die for her. His last drop of blood is hers. Yet…[break]
He did not marry. He knows that much. He did not so much as make love, he realizes as his mind sorts through the memories. Only his students gave him solace, and those he ignored unless addressed.[break]
I had students.” The dog does not notice the beginnings of tears. “This one girl from Ballonlea came ‘round once the roads cleared. Think she was a princess. Her dad was a real good swordsman, too.”[break]
Yes, he remembers her smile. It was a nice smile. It reminds him of his Senpai’s.[break]
…I miss all those people, even if I can’t remember ‘em.

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ notes go here
❖ more notes go here

[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,413 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 4:54:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]

"and you did. you returned home. we all did."

[break][break] he glances up at the stars. they shimmer like patchwork quilt in the sky above, and he wonders how much of those stars are death-bitten remains of the world that never was. memory was a fickle thing.

[break][break] how much could they rely on it? really?

[break][break] in his pocket, he pulls out a ring. it's the same engraved ring that he and had come out of that dream with. it felt like a lifetime ago. absentmindedly, a thumb brushes against the silver edge, 'nunc scio quid sit amor'.

[break][break] he glances back towards as he talks of his time in that place, something soft in his expression as he regards the other. in the darkness, he cannot see the tears. not really. but he can hear the wetness in the other's voice, and it is enough to pull at the remaining strings of his fractured heart. he reaches over, gently placing a hand on the other's head.

[break][break] "you made a good senpai, hitoshi," he murmured. "i'm sure of it."

[break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

18 attempt to spend the "night", surviving the elements or any threats.
[break][break]

03 encounter hostile zombie-like MEGALOPOLANS that have been driven mad by the darkness. you may encounter any amount from a single one to a large swarm. [break][break]

16 encounter pokemon who have been displaced here. some of these pokemon have been corrupted into SHADOW POKEMON who use NON-LEGENDARY SHADOW MOVES. [break][break]

17 encounter a large section of the city that has been destroyed. rubble stretches all the way until the city's perimeter, which looks out into a view of what seems to be space.[break][break]

18 attempt to spend the "night", surviving the elements or any threats. [break][break]

20 the city's tallest tower, lesser megalo tower, may occasionally flicker with a blinding light. every time the light turns on, the crazed megalopolans will attempt to flock toward it. [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
LM #2

close tab

played by

Teddie

He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
911 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 5:03:23 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

N’ you were a good king…” He blushes in the dark, as he always does when the younger, taller man pats him on the head. Some part of him envies their love, but he has no words to express such thoughts. A crash of stone and the roar of a beast pulls him back to the present. Though they have survived much of the night without protest from the outside world, something has picked up their scent.[break]
The dog’s eyes sharpen again, body suddenly alert and ready for danger. A quick look down the stairway tells him what’s soon to run afoul of them, and it is mighty. Shadows roll off of the Annihilape, a corrupted Pokemon deep in the throes of bloodlust. A hand slips down for a pokeball, ready to throw it out on his senpai’s signal.[break]
You break left, I break right?” A quiet whisper, eagerness for the hunt in his voice. “Think I wanna catch this one. Imagine how many League heads this thing could bust.

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖
16 encounter pokemon who have been displaced here. some of these pokemon have been corrupted into SHADOW POKEMON who use NON-LEGENDARY SHADOW MOVES.
❖ more notes go here

[/quote]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,413 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 6:59:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]

'King? Is that what he was?'

[break][break] So much of that memory is a blur. He doesn't know if it is fantasy or truth that draws such memories to the surface, if it 's desire to view Jayden in such a way.

[break][break] But he wonders if it was true. If he had been a good king.

[break][break] After all, he had never thought himself capable of it.

[break][break] But he'd also never thought he could be admin, could be beast, and yet, despite his father's influence, he had become both.

[break][break] "Yes, let's go."

[break][break] There's no time to dissect it. Monsters encroach upon them in the unforgiving dark, and the admin leaps to his feet, a sharp blade finding it's way into his fist.

[break][break] "I'll let you take the lead, Hitoshi. In preparation for the Beast that you'll become."

[break][break] And with that, in a flash of light, he leaped and descended —

[break][break] Ready to plunge his sword into such decaying flesh.

[break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
LM #2

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times