saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 10:03:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

north of the city, miles away from the nearest populace, and built into the briny cliffs of lilycove is a facility owned and operated by the league with the sole intention of housing one of their greatest assets that just so happens to also be one of their greatest liabilities.[break][break]

but no amount of walls, steel, stone, or otherwise, would ever be enough to contain the cataclysm.[break][break]

"before you give me shit about inviting you all the way out here for our date."[break][break]

he calls out to her as she approaches, stepping back from the side of the cliff, the drop high enough to kill even the mightiest of heroes.[break][break]

"the view is nice, no?"[break][break]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 6:17:30 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

i put on makeup for this. [break][break] the complaint is kept behind her teeth as she makes her way up, abiding by his called-out request to not give him shit yet. she's dressed for an actual date, looking out-of-place against the bluffs as she joins him at the top. he steps away from the edge of the cliff and points out the view. [break][break]there's something boyishly romantic about bringing her here just because this place looks nice. it's stupid, but it's also cute, in a way. her annoyance begins to recede at the thought, slipping from her grasp. [break][break]her gaze lingers on him a beat longer, then she looks out over the cliff. [break][break]"yeah. it is," she concedes, sidling closer to the edge to look down at the salt-crusted rocks jutting out of the ocean below. it looks like a dizzyingly far fall, enough to make her stomach drop just from looking down at it. she straightens, looking over her shoulder at him. [break][break]"so what else do you have planned?" she asks, turning her back to the open air to face him.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 4:04:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"see? i knew you'd like it."[break][break]

he's certain his boyish charm has a certain appeal to it, an allure so inviting that it has somehow managed to lead her to this random cliff in hoenn for a date that is both overdue and unfathomable at the same time. that is the essence of matias silph.[break][break]

"i made us food. i thought we could have a nice picnic with a scenic view."[break][break]

before they get to other thing, but that will come in due time.[break][break]

a bit away from the edge of the cliff—they're here for romance, but danger—he lays a blanket on the ground, sits down on it, and opens up a basket, its wood appearing slightly burnt.[break][break]

"and by made us food, i mean i bought takeout. it's the effort that counts. come, sit."[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 4:10:54 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"oooh, really?" her voice lilts approvingly as she takes a step away from the ledge, watching him unfurl the blanket over the grass. she catches herself looking at him for too long, gazing down at the crown of his head as he sits and opens the basket.[break][break] but then he admits that he didn't actually make the food and her admiring ends abruptly. [break][break]"yeah? the effort of ... picking it up from the restaurant?" annalise smooths a hand over her skirt as she bends down to sit, her remark lined with laughter. "what happened to chef matias? i thought you cooked now."[break][break]the talk of takeout pulls her attention toward the picnic basket. she tilts her head curiously, leaning forward to brush her fingertips against its charred weaving. [break][break]"did you leave this on a hot stove or something?" [break][break]she turns her hand over, examining her fingers.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 7:16:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

a laugh escapes him at her line of questioning. he knows to expect it from her at this point which is comforting in its own way. it feels safe, despite everything.[break][break]

"i wanted everything to be perfect." or as close to it as possible. "my cooking's good but it's far from that."[break][break]

his gaze shifts briefly to the charred weaving, the memory of his picnic with immediately coming to mind.[break][break]

"oh. i used to picnic at chimney sometimes."[break][break]

not wanting to dwell on it, he moves to pull out their containers of food that are somehow still warm despite the long trek. after offering her one, he places his on his lap while he splits a pair of chopsticks. the edges are rubbed against each other to remove splinters of wood.[break][break]

"there's something i wanted to ask you."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 10:00:00 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"aw, did you go on picnics with groudon?"[break][break]with girls, she knows. the thought comes with a small, insidious pang of jealousy, but she brushes it off as she reaches for the food offered out to her. she holds it in both hands, feeling the residual warmth leach through the container and seep into her palms, then sets it down in her lap after a cursory examination of its contents.[break][break]she reaches for a pair of chopsticks of her own, mirroring him in turn. [break][break]"ask away," annalise prompts blithely, voice undercut by the sound of wood separating with a snap. her eyes raise to regard him, finally free of distraction.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 11:03:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"i'm not one to kiss and tell."[break][break]

it's usually others that do it for him—the media, for example, ran rampant after his relationship with ended, though he can't say he blames them. it was quite the scandal.[break][break]

instead of giving the topic a wide berth, he cautiously approaches, knowing this discussion—clarification, rather—is needed.[break][break]

"we've never really talked about what this is. about what we are."[break][break]

there's almost an innocent glimmer behind his eyes as he looks at her.[break][break]

"what do you want us to be?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 2:19:03 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

annalise doesn't anticipate a what are we? conversation before she's even taken her first bite of food. her hand stills, chopsticks hovering over the container, ambushed by the question. she hesitates — because what are they, really? — then skirts around it.[break][break] "what do you want us to be?" [break][break]she thinks she knows; it's written in the puppy-dog look in his eyes, in his strides for perfection, in the fact that they're calling this a date at all. but, in her mind, he should be the one to brave uncharted waters first, while she sticks to the dry land of their undiscussed situationship.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 5:49:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

he barks out a laugh, folly and youthful.[break][break]

"you're so predictable."[break][break]

she may skirt around the topic but he embraces it, leaning into it despite the instinctual fear of the unknown.[break][break]

"i want us to be together, and i don't mean in a mentor, mentee kind of way."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"i want us to be exclusive."[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 7:18:03 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"nooo way," she says with a little shake of her head. "it's just because we hang out together too much." [break][break]and with time and repeated exposure, the thrill of their relationship has begun to give way to the comfort of routine. she supposes, without ever intending to, that she has had a hand in driving the trajectory toward this conversation. she laughs at his clarification, but it comes out short and nervous.[break][break]"i like you, matias."[break][break]she moves the container onto the blanket. if she were so predictable, this would be the end. a rejection, a flight from their picnic. [break][break] "i like you a lot."[break][break]she stays, hands fidgeting anxiously in her lap. [break][break]"but being exclusive is — i don't know." [break][break]in equal parts, she wants and fears it.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 7:56:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the repeated 'i like you' only sets up the 'but', so in that sense, she remains predictble only to break free from said predictability by not fleeing. he expects her to, seeing her move the container onto the blanket.[break][break]

his expression does not falter just yet.[break][break]

"what don't you know?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 8:12:11 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
staying is difficult. staying and talking about her insecurities feels like a herculean effort. she lowers her gaze, staring down at her hands.[break][break]"i'm just — kind of scared," she admits haltingly. "that we'll hurt each other. or — or that i'll lose you."[break][break]her fears will come true no matter how much distance she puts between them, but it feels safer at arm's length.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 8:19:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

his gaze lowers, following hers to her hands. he reaches out for them as he says, "i'm scared, too."[break][break]

he would be a fool not to be scared.[break][break]

"but we can't let fear dictate our paths. those risks will always be there, anna, exclusive or otherwise."[break][break]

his hand squeezes hers.[break][break]

"so why not face them together?"[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
anew
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 3:25:34 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
from her peripheral, his hand snakes into view, covering her own and depriving her of distraction. her fingers still beneath the touch, but it's the reassuring squeeze that finally makes her lift her attention back up to his face, to the willingness that remains there even in her half-rejection. [break][break]she feels unworthy of it. part of her insists on being alone, says that she should spurn him like she did greyson and spare herself some greater, unknown suffering by hurting them both now. but she had thought of doing the same to june and failed. [break][break]even now, she's yielding to his simple solution with the barest nod, reflexively holding on to him tighter at the thought of letting him go. she would figure it out later — or maybe never — but today, matias will be hers.[break][break]"let's have a do-over, then." [break][break]because it feels wrong to just say fine, let's be exclusive in the wake of this conversation. she shifts, claiming his space as a means of apology, one hand braced on his thigh as she leans in close. [break][break]"what do you want us to be?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,439 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
anew
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 9:58:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

while it is a simple solution, giving it any further thought would only complicate things when both of them could desperately use a win, so relief hits him the moment she concedes and shifts closer to claim his space; he allows her to—invites her, even.[break][break]

"i want us to be exclusive."[break][break]

not strong enough.[break][break]

"be my girlfriend, anna."[break][break]

not good enough.[break][break]

"be mine, as i am yours."[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP