TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
FAULT LINE [S]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 0:55:30 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

She doesn't resist as she's pulled flush against her husband; golden eyes follow the ripple of crystals over his skin with a detached interest until they snap upwards at the following words.
[break][break]
No.
[break][break]
She expects that. She doesn't expect what follows. The last time Zev had surprised her like this he said he loved her. He didn't, but that wasn't the point. He was what he was and she had always accepted that. The confession of sorts rests heavy in her stomach; she was, truly, never to be rid of him even if she wanted, but he would let his pretty bauble be happy in his fangs while she held his leash. A hard enough yank would garner his attention, for better or worse.
[break][break]
She can't decide who that is worse for. Herself, or those she turns his eyes to.
[break][break]
Nenet coerces a gentle smile to her lips, her hands moving to rest at the back of Zev's neck as she draws him forwards, her forehead resting against his. "Thank you," she murmurs quietly. Then, sincerely, "I'm not leaving your side."
[break][break]
She wouldn't apologise for the argument, though. For the teeth bared and insults hurled. This was all merely another bump in the road to smooth over as they always did. There were more important things now.
[break][break]
The only thing that truly mattered is Zev assured her the building would be spared and her work could continue.
[break][break]
"I may be able to make Rocket's infiltration easier if you want the data. The satellites might be of interest. I just need to know when to have things ready by."

NOTES

- .[break]
- Social.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,048 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
FAULT LINE [S]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 2:37:43 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev watched Nenet's reaction to his words, his calculating eyes taking in every minute change in her expression. Her golden stare was like glass, reflecting his own close assessment as she processed his heated confession. The words had spilled out thoughtlessly, but they weren't untrue. [break][break]

Finally, she smiled. Her hands coaxed him closer, their familiar warmth at the back of his neck fanning a different kind of flame in him. The last of his anger seeped out at her promise, replaced by the intense need to claim what was his. [break][break]

"As soon as I know, you'll know," Zev said, dipping his head to kiss Nenet on the corner of her mouth, a subtle tease. "And I'll work the defense of the Space Center itself into my plans. You can look over them, too, if that will put your mind at ease." [break][break]

One clawed hand pressed into the small of her back while the other ghosted up the curve of her spine, careful not to cut her with their sharpness.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
FAULT LINE [S]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 3:22:28 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

"It will, yes," Nenet sighs into his skin. He would see she could be of help - that she was more than worth drawing into his plans and confiding in. Zev was entertaining her interests now, at least.
[break][break]
She doesn't return his kiss, not yet. Instead she leans into his touch. Slowly, steadily, she lets herself be coaxed into her better graces; hitching one leg around his waist, she hauls herself up his body. Legs tight around his middle to balance there, her hands lift to scrape through his hair, pulling as she goes.
[break][break]
With a low hum, Nenet leans down to whisper in his ear, "If you see the Director kill them." That order spoken she presses closer to him, eyes half lid. She would muzzle him tonight, take away his voice, and use him.
[break][break]
It wasn't anything he wouldn't do.

NOTES

- .[break]
- Social.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
FAULT LINE [S]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 22:59:08 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven