May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 17:56:51 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","pkmnlgndstxt"]

[attr="class","pkmnlgndsicon"]
Nestled deep within Meteor Falls, The Dragonfall Shrine was a sanctuary of serenity and remembrance. It stood as a tribute to those who had fought for harmony in this world. Roy often found solace here. This shrine, with its tranquil ambiance, was where he connected with his past and honored the memories of his draconid heritage.

As he walked the familiar paths of the shrine, Roy's mind wandered back to his early days in the Hoenn region. He had grown so much since then, yet the ache of missing his parents and grandmother lingered. His grandmother had been his guiding star, teaching him the ways of the draconids after his parents' untimely death. She had been a beacon of wisdom and strength, and now, even in her absence, her lessons guided many of the steps he would make today.

Externally, Roy was silent, but his mind was a tempest of memories and imagined conversations with his grandmother. What would he say if he could speak to her again? Would he seek her counsel, or would he proudly recount his adventures and victories? He had faced legendary pokemon, just as she once had. His journey was a testament to her influence, yet he still felt as if he hadn't achieved enough.

Lost in thought, Roy twirled the stem of a dragonlily between his fingers. He stood by an unmarked grave, the only indication of its significance being the ancient script etched into the cliff wall: "ZINNIA". This place was sacred, not just for paying respects, but for finding strength and purpose.

As the shadow of a distant silhouette loomed over the shrine's lush greenery, Roy knew that his comrade had arrived. The Dragonfall Shrine, with its echoes of the past, would once again be a place where paths converged and futures were shaped.

[attr="class","pkmnlgndstag"]

[attr="class","pkmnlgndstag"]MEMORIAL MAINTENANCE

[attr="class","pkmnlgndsgsnote"]▸ let me know if this is okay!

[attr="class","pkmnlgndspkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint][googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsbg] position: absolute; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; border-style: solid; padding: 30px; font:12px Lato;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #d5a03a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsicon] width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vsQKPBX.png) 16 round; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsicon img]width: 120px; height: 120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .vdice-box]margin-bottom:-12px; border:1px solid #aaa; background-color:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .vdice-value]border:none; background:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsdice]font:bold 20px Poppins, serif; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstag]text-align:center; line-height: 10px; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstag a]text-align:center; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndsgsnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndsart]height:100px; width: 349px; overflow: hidden; text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px; border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/P0sZrkd.png) 20 round;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsart img]height:100px; width: 349px; object-fit:cover; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsartdrk]height:100px; width: 349px; background:#303030; margin-top:-103px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsartlght]height:100px; width: 349px; background:#aaa; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 3:33:26 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]
[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"] This was the Dragonfall Shrine, huh?

[break][break] Ollie gazed around in awe as he witnessed the sanctuary that seemed hidden beneath METEOR FALLS. It reminded him of exploring excavations with , staring at those memories of history carved into red rock wall.

[break][break] It seemed like a place that Ollie didn't belong. That he didn't deserve to be.

[break][break] He was someone who thrived above ground, where he was free. He was an eagle who flew above mountain ranges and sunset skies, someone who's wings spread only as wide as the people he sought to protect.

[break][break] "Wow," the Head Ranger breathed as he entered the cave, gazing around him in awe. Chunky mountain boots cracked against gravel beneath his feet as his presence could be known. Ollie, after all, wasn't someone who could hide easily. And he didn't try. At least, not generally. "I didn't even know this was down here."

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".olliea"] --accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".olliea"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .chartag"] text-align:center; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:-10px; } .olliea .chartag a { font:700 14px/11px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .tagline b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 18:41:13 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"That's surprising," Roy quipped with a smile. He found Ollie admirable not just for his prowess as the Head Ranger, but for his deep respect for nature and his endearing, goofy demeanor. This made Ollie a man Roy could easily relate to, though he wasn't ready to reveal all his secrets just yet. However, his respect for Ollie was profound, and he was honored to guide him to this sacred place.

"Follow me," Roy commanded, taking the lead. The cave's lush greenery enveloped them as they moved toward the shrine's hidden exit. The initial glare of the sun made it hard to discern the scenery, but as their eyes adjusted, an awe-inspiring sight unfolded. Before them lay a secluded ecosystem, protected by towering cliff walls. The beauty of this place was unparalleled, with vibrant pokemon frolicking in the distance and verdant greens that could make even the Petalburg Woods envious.

"This is the Dragonfall Shrine," Roy announced, his voice filled with reverence. "This is the holy land." As they stepped into the sunlight, the shrine's tranquil ambiance seemed to welcome them, offering a glimpse into the harmonious world that Roy dedicated himself to preserving.

[attr="class","pkmnlgndstag"]DRAGONFALL SHRINE

[newclass=.pkmnlgndsbg] position: absolute; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; border-style: solid; padding: 30px; font:12px Lato;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #d5a03a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsicon] width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vsQKPBX.png) 16 round; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; [/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .vdice-box]margin-bottom:-12px; border:1px solid #aaa; background-color:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsdice]font:bold 20px Poppins, serif; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstag]text-align:center; line-height: 10px; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstag a]text-align:center; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndsgsnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndsart]height:100px; width: 349px; overflow: hidden; text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px; border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/P0sZrkd.png) 20 round;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsart img]height:100px; width: 349px; object-fit:cover; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsartdrk]height:100px; width: 349px; background:#303030; margin-top:-103px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsartlght]height:100px; width: 349px; background:#aaa; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 22:45:02 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"] "Hey," Ollie chided, tone teasing. "Just because I'm Head Ranger doesn't mean I know everything."

[break][break] In fact, there was a lot that Ollie didn't know. He used to be able to say it was because he had spent such a long time away from Hoenn, but the reality was that there were so many mysteries in the world that was left unsolved. It was exactly why Ollie adored traveling so much — the ability to unearth what had not yet been discovered — was an addicting thing all on it's own.

[break][break] Grass green glittering glades reflected in his eyes as he followed down the path to an open clearing. The sight of the DRAGONFALL SHRINE took his breath away.

[break][break] 'Chaa!'

[break][break] The sound of his Pikachu made Ollie blinked, and he watched in a daze as the small rodent raced across the grass to inspect the flowers and the rest of the shrine.

[break][break] "How did you find this place?" he asked, turning his head to Roy.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".olliea"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .olliea .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .olliea .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .olliea .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .olliea .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .olliea .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .olliea .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .olliea .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .olliea .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .olliea .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .olliea .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .olliea .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .olliea .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .olliea .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .olliea .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .chartag"] text-align:center; margin-top:30px; margin-bottom:-10px; } .olliea .chartag a { font:700 14px/11px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".olliea .tagline b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 20:54:17 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"I didn't," Roy replied, turning to face him. "My ancestors did."

"It was in rough shape when I came back, but I think it looks pretty good now," he added, gesturing toward the surroundings with a sweep of his hand, his eyes following the path of his efforts.

"I spent a long time finding myself," Roy continued, watching the pikachu take in the beauty of the holy grounds. "But I think this is what I want to do."

Bending his knees, he crouched down and extended a hand, gently prodding the various petals and blades of grass with his fingertips, checking for any imperfections.

"I want to bring this to the rest of the world," he said, explaining his vision to Ollie. "To Hoenn."

Roy stood up, his resolve made clear by his eyes.

"I want to join the Rangers."

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 22:45:16 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"] "Your ancestors?"

[break][break] Ollie blinked.

[break][break] Did he mean his family? Ollie wasn't so sure, but somehow, the term "ancestors" made the words seem all that more serious. He gazed at the other man in curiosity as he walked through the shrine with the comfort of someone who had spent many weeks taking care of it.

[break][break] ""But I think this is what I want to do."

[break][break] The Head Ranger's brow furrowed in confusion.

[break][break] "You want to... be a shrine keeper?"

[break][break] Ollie didn't want to say it, but that seemed like a waste of the other man's skills. From what Ollie understood about the task, it was usually given to much older people — male priests and the like, with canes.

[break][break] Before he could call old — the other man cut him off.

[break][break] "Oh!" Ollie exclaimed, both in part relief that the other man didn't want to spend the entirety of his life taking care of dead people, but also with excitement that the other wanted to join his small family. "That's amazing!"

[break][break] Sunshine spilled across the cavern as the clouds above shifted, dawning brilliant light onto the shrine's grounds.

[break][break] He walked over, a hand dropping heavily onto the other's shoulder.

[break][break] "We'd love to have you, Roy. You'll be a great addition."

[break][break] Ollie took pause, glancing around at the environment around them.

[break][break] "We can also have some of the cadets scope out this place - if you want," he said hastily. "Help you take care of it, you know?"

[break][break] "Something important like this," he said with a smile. "Shouldn't rest just on your shoulders."

[break][break] Because - now - they were a family.

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 20:20:30 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"That'd be great," Roy replied, with a bit of reluctance in his voice.

The ecosystem he had nurtured was now largely self-sustaining. The pokemon he had cared for protected the area, but it still needed safeguarding from vandals and mischievous pokemon. Roy's presence had been crucial, but having Ranger cadets take over would free him to address unfinished business, especially with his new role as a Ranger possibly taking him elsewhere.

"I really appreciate it," Roy added, expressing his gratitude to his friend.

"Do you have any idea where I could start?" Roy asked, eager to dive into his new role.

He knew there would be paperwork and logistics to handle, but his enthusiasm overshadowed any impatience.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 17:24:48 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"] "It's paperwork," Ollie sighed. "A lot of it."

[break][break] The worst part of the job, in Ollie's opinion. He hated it.

[break][break] "Other than that... you have an idea of which city you'd like to work under? Or would you rather be, you know," he said, gesturing with his hands. "Free range?"

[break][break] Ollie pushed his thumbs into his front pockets.

[break][break] "There's a lot of stuff Rangers are doing these days, so I can think of a bunch of areas to put you in."

[break][break] "For example, how do you feel about the Amnesty Program?"

[break][break] He could set him up with a buddy.

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 20:18:11 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"As long as this place is well taken care of," Roy began, "I’m open to starting anywhere."

He took a moment to admire the lush surroundings, appreciating the vibrant life that thrived here.

"I've heard about the amnesty program," Roy continued, his tone tinged with reluctance. Interacting with people, especially those with a criminal background, wasn’t his forte, but he was ready to make it work if needed.

"If possible, I’d prefer to work closely with pokemon," he clarified to Ollie.

Roy then added, "Freya and I come from a lineage deeply connected with dragons." He assumed Ollie might be familiar with his cousin. "You may have seen some of her work with the draciary. I'd like to bring that elsewhere."

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 7:58:53 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"] "Hmm... well in that case... " Ollie hummed, as he considered their options. "I can get you in contact with our Rangers in Fallarbor. Or if not that, then - "

[break][break] Ollie grinned.

[break][break] "You could always work close by me in Evergrande. Though, that's kind of a trek from this place. It's up to you!"

[break][break] There were plenty of rangers that didn't have a dedicated "home-base", besides. Ollie knew that he hadn't had one, back when he'd started with .

[break][break] Disappointment flickered in his face at the other man's reserved response regarding the Amnesty Program. While he never held it against anyone, he wished that there would be more supporters, so he would have good news to tell people like or .

[break][break] Speaking of...

[break][break] Ollie blinked rapidly at the mention of .

[break][break] "Wait - " Ollie spluttered. "Does that mean you and Freya are related?"

[break][break] "Wait dragons?"

[break][break] And then, suddenly, he was reminded of the Morningstar name. Oh duh. He should've known.

[break][break] His brows furrowed together.

[break][break] "What kind of work?"

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 19:01:20 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"I'm open to anything," Roy replied eagerly, wanting to make sure his enthusiasm was clear. "I could work in Fallarbor or Evergrande, wherever you need me."

He already anticipated that he might have to relocate. This was part of his commitment to transforming the world into what he envisioned. Constant movement was something he was accustomed to.

When Ollie asked another question, Roy nodded. "Yeah, Freya’s my cousin," he confirmed. "Our lineage has a past closely tied to dragons and legendary pokemon." He paused, then added, "The Zinnia bloodline has passed down a lot of lore and traditions over the generations."

"With the help of a friend a few assistants, Freya has done incredible work creating a home for dragon pokemon with her draciary. It’s similar to this place, but more specialized."

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 7:17:38 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"] "Aw, I always knew you were helpful, but keep that attitude up and you'll be an excellent Ranger, Roy!" He slapped the other's shoulder goodnaturedly, grinning ear-to-ear. "But I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, you can report to me tomorrow in Evergrande. I can do all the official paperwork then."

[break][break] Ollie's gaze drifted back to the shrine, feeling suddenly nostalgic. He felt this way anytime he recruited another one into their ranks, regardless of who they were. Or in 's case, what he was.

[break][break] The Head Ranger was still reeling, after all, about the revelation of Roy's connection to the councilwoman.

[break][break] "Damn," he murmured. "Small world I guess."

[break][break] Was this how people felt when they heard that he and were related?

[break][break] Ollie had never understood it, but now, he was beginning to think that he might.

[break][break] Still, he felt his head spin as Roy said all sorts of new things that he couldn't even begin to comprehend.

[break][break] But there was one thing that he did know about. The Draciary. He'd heard as much from — but he'd assumed that it was due to the councilwoman's close connection with her dragon-type pokemon.

[break][break] "Oh! Wait, yes, her Draciary. I know about that." His head tilted. "You should talk to , then. He's a Ranger in our Amnesty Program..." He paused, wanting to observe the way the other may have reacted to the ex-Rocket's name. "But he knows some stuff about dragons. I bet you could help him out too."

[break][break] "When you say you want to bring that work elsewhere," he said curiously, as he picked his way across the shrine, this time leaning down to peer at the inscription on the grave.

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 19:10:46 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

Roy's eyes brightened at the head ranger’s words. He wasn’t usually one for compliments, but Ollie's acknowledgment left him momentarily flustered. The feeling quickly passed as Ollie continued speaking, though it left Roy feeling more confident about his path.

"That’s great," Roy responded, his voice steady. "I'll be there."

As Ollie went on, Roy's attention drifted momentarily to the wildlife playing in the distance. But when the name came up, Roy snapped back to the conversation.

"Calcifet?" he repeated, trying to search his memory. The name didn’t immediately connect, but something about the last name carried a sense of brillaince or importance.

"I’ll look into him."

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 13:08:46 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olliea"]

[attr="class","textbox"] Ollie had trailed off, distracted by the inscription that he thought he had seen on the memorial — though, upon close inspection, he wondered if this could even be legible.

[break][break] "What's this say?"

[break][break] Though, there was no really telling if it even meant anything. Ollie glanced back at .

[break][break] "When you say you want to bring this work elsewhere, what did you mean by that?"

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
futures shaped [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 17:01:48 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

"Zinnia," Roy said quietly. The name of his lineage felt strange on his tongue, as if speaking it out loud made it more real than he was comfortable with. "It's my family."

There was a hesitation in his voice, a reluctance to delve too deeply into his past. Ollie, sensing that, asked another question before the conversation could go further.

Roy turned his gaze to the open fields, gesturing toward the vibrant scene before them. "Look at this place. This is the sacred ground I was raised on. Everything here is at peace."

In the distance, pokemon frolicked, their joy unmistakable as the bright sunlight highlighted the lush greens around them. The towering cliffs shielded the area from strong winds, leaving the space in a serene, almost reverent stillness.

"I want to bring this peace to the rest of the world," Roy said with a quiet determination that supported his concept of change. "To create a place where both pokemon and people can live together in harmony, without fear."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP