6,878 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
[M][C/Andrea][Johto] An Ashen Memory
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 2:12:23 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh snorted upon hearing Andrea's take. "No less than it would be using them during my Champion Assessment," he answered. "Did I tell you how many I had to take down to get my title? 's Urshifu. 's Kartana. And you saw the match with Kyle. It wasn't just Entei." There was his Marshadow -- the same Marshadow that rode Chien-Pao's spirit in the border. A ferocious foe that mimicked his style and used it against him. And of course, the Great One Herself. "To stand a chance, you need to bring your best. And that's what I'm gonna do if I finish my run at Dual Champion status."

It was quite the view, indeed. Several skylines were visible from how high up the tower took them. "You can see Goldenrod, Olivine, and Mahogany all from here. Compared to Hoenn, it's so... quiet out here. Aside from Goldenrod, which is our equivalent of Slateport, most of the cities are pretty small. I wonder if Johto still holds its Champion Assessment at Indigo Plateau."

After taking in the view, Josh would lead the way back down the tower, giving Swift another cuddle once they were at the bottom of the floor. Legendary he may have been, he treated the Raikou as he would his other Pokémon, but with a special place in his heart. "You and Pon will have a grand time once I'm feeling better. When November comes around, we'll have to get together some day and let her experience what it's like... riding a living lightning bolt. But for now, let's head back. We've still gotta hit up Blackthorn's Dragon's Den later this week." Provided there were no objections, the two would depart for their lodging arrangements.

{PC: 16}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Swift         Raikou         Good
Raikou        Raging Bolt    Good
Tyrfing       Iron Boulder   Good
Saber         Manectric      Good

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 10:05:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“Oh, right… Indigo Plateau is still part of Kanto, isn’t it?” The dragon maiden frowned ever so slightly, thinking about how Team Rocket’s evil influence had spread over three regions. It was easy to forget that Johto had been a target of their conquest too, same as Hoenn now.

“Pon! Pon!”

Ogerpon’s vocal demand of upsies snapped Andrea out of her depressed reverie. “Here you go. Now you can see the view too.” The woman said, picking up the pint-sized ogress and letting her sit on her shoulders.

Soon, they would make their way back down, whereupon Josh suggested that they visited Blackthorn’s Dragon’s Den at some point. “Sounds like a plan!” The dragon enthusiast beamed. “Though I bet it’s got nothing on the one at Meteor Falls!”
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 23:44:12 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven